Alexandra Cane

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have you noticed how many times she says ‘I LOVE being alone’ everytime she travels alone or eats out alone. I think she must be a very lonely person to need to try and address that everytime
Protesting too much... she’s trying to convince herself as well as us

Reactions: 6
It seems a little unusual for her to have no friends though. Maybe the friends she has aren’t interested in being on her social media? She seemed really friendly and content in Love Island.

Reactions: 4
It seems a little unusual for her to have no friends though. Maybe the friends she has aren’t interested in being on her social media? She seemed really friendly and content in Love Island.
I get TV is TV and Love Island especially is pretty staged, but I can’t get over the u turn in personality. She really did seem so lovely on the show!

Reactions: 7
She did. She wa one of the few from any shows that seemed like nice, normal girl. No drama.

Reactions: 3
Yeah I really liked her when she was on, Interestingly she’s said recently she’s not friends with any of the love island lot anymore

Reactions: 1
Does anyone know what happened with her and Demi Rose ? They were really close friends for a while

Reactions: 1
I’m surprised that she is still popular. She was nice but rather dull. The whole new body thing is annoying. Well done for losing weight but plz stop shoving it in our faces. Thank you

Reactions: 10
Does anyone know what happened with her and Demi Rose ? They were really close friends for a while
I think it’s mentioned on this thread somewhere..think she used Demi a bit and would come back to her flat drunk and stuff I can’t quite recall but deff read it here x

Reactions: 2
Maybe she has little to no friends because she’s annoying? Could you stick a friend who constantly sat staring lovingly at her own face in insta stories? Or who says a 10 minute workout will have you looking like an athlete? Just no.

Reactions: 11
It would be more understandable if she went on maybe 1 holiday alone but every single trip she is completely alone, she definitely has very few friends and she cant be too close with them. Isnt she in ibiza at the moment, correct me if im wrong but it doesnt seem like a place for a solo holiday.

Reactions: 6
She did. She wa one of the few from any shows that seemed like nice, normal girl. No drama.
I was looking at Francesca Allen yesterday and thought she reminded me of the old Alex. I think Francesca is genuinely confident and happy in her own skin though unlike Alexandra I don’t think she ever was plus she had problems with alcohol.

Reactions: 9
Have you seen her stories from this morning. She never eats takeaway!! Get a life. She is so skinny now. Also her snacks at the beach, broccoli and peppers. She must live the saddest life. No wonder she has no friends. She must be the biggest bore!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Have you seen her stories from this morning. She never eats takeaway!! Get a life. She is so skinny now. Also her snacks at the beach, broccoli and peppers. She must live the saddest life. No wonder she has no friends. She must be the biggest bore!
No body is worth all that sacrifice is it! Being fit and healthy is important but not when it means you spend your entire time alone and it’s your only focus. Very sad.

Reactions: 7
I think she likes to put on a front that she’s happy but I really don’t think that’s the case. She seems to live a very lonely life. Although i imagine her only topic of conversation would be her healthy lifestyle. Although I feel like it’s actually a very unhealthy lifestyle. Her life is consumed with watching what she eats, never being able to enjoy social occasions incase she can’t resist temptation. I know because I’ve been there before, hating the thought of social occassions as I’d have to drink and eat unhealthy foods which would put weight on me. Gave me severe anxiety and I would often cancel, thankfully it was temporary and I realised living my life is more important.

Reactions: 9
Omg WAT. She actually did that??

You’re exactly right, imagine trying to have a friendship with someone who eats like that. You could never go out for drinks, dinner anything without them going on about their diet and sucking all the fun out of anything you do. That’s why she has no mates 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
I followed her beginning of the year when she started her fitness page I thought WOW she’s done incredible, she also took a solo trip and thought she was a really positive uplifting person
Earlier this year she posted a video of her lying crying on the kitchen floor, the video was shot from afar as in she must of had to put camera in place then go lie down. I thought it was such bizarre behaviour and felt attention seeking
Unfollowed after that

• Wow
Reactions: 19
I followed her beginning of the year when she started her fitness page I thought WOW she’s done incredible, she also took a solo trip and thought she was a really positive uplifting person
Earlier this year she posted a video of her lying crying on the kitchen floor, the video was shot from afar as in she must of had to put camera in place then go lie down. I thought it was such bizarre behaviour and felt attention seeking
Unfollowed after that
Yeah it was ridiculous, I appreciated the message she was trying to get across but it just seemed a bit contrived.

her stories were quite insightful really, thing is, rarely someone is THAT perfect for a long period of time. when did she lose weight? It takes the body time to adapt to a new shape/weight, I’ll be more impressed if shes the same size in a years time

Reactions: 5
Yeah it was ridiculous, I appreciated the message she was trying to get across but it just seemed a bit contrived.

her stories were quite insightful really, thing is, rarely someone is THAT perfect for a long period of time. when did she lose weight? It takes the body time to adapt to a new shape/weight, I’ll be more impressed if shes the same size in a years time
highly doubt she will be, she will come out in a few years saying how unhappy she was and get her gorgeous curvy figure back & will be promoting self love etc
& i bet you this will come when she finds a man

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.