Alexandra Cane

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
here we go again, another q & a. Time for her to turn into a motivational speaker/fitness guru/patronising cow

Reactions: 4
here we go again, another q & a. Time for her to turn into a motivational speaker/fitness guru/patronising cow
she genuinely infuriates me. as someone who is qualified to be in the fitness industry, i can’t stand people like her thinking they know their tit just because they looked up benefits of a certain ingredient on healthline.com🙄

Reactions: 7
I can't bare it when she dances on her IG stories, never known someone who loves themselves but comes across so very insecure at the same time

Reactions: 9
Really really liked her on love island!
Her attitude and the fact she wasn’t a Barbie doll cut out she was a real size
Then I saw her at the Amsterdam airport few days after Xmas just gone catching a flight home like me and hubby were
I turned round and thought she looks like Alexandra cane!
So I looked on her insta and yes there it was that she was indeed in Amsterdam and her latest story had been her doing a boomerang saying home time checking it at schipnol airport with the exact clothes on etc
I was really excited and kept debating going over and saying hello and getting a pic etc
No one else obviously hadn’t clocked her she was just like anyone else waiting in que
Untill she suddenly walked over to the security guards looking over at me hubby and me wnd pointing and then she was taken over to a different que!!
I thought you cheeky mare thinking your above us !
I was smiling at her and you could tell she had clocked that we had recognised her
Now I get that some celebs don’t like the attention but looking at her pics from day before she had been asking people to take her pics as she was travelling solo
The pics are still there now on her insta!
Then I just got fed up with the eye bleeping boomerangs and that gyrating thing she does!
And always semi clothed!!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Really really liked her on love island!
Her attitude and the fact she wasn’t a Barbie doll cut out she was a real size
Then I saw her at the Amsterdam airport few days after Xmas just gone catching a flight home like me and hubby were
I turned round and thought she looks like Alexandra cane!
So I looked on her insta and yes there it was that she was indeed in Amsterdam and her latest story had been her doing a boomerang saying home time checking it at schipnol airport with the exact clothes on etc
I was really excited and kept debating going over and saying hello and getting a pic etc
No one else obviously hadn’t clocked her she was just like anyone else waiting in que
Untill she suddenly walked over to the security guards looking over at me hubby and me wnd pointing and then she was taken over to a different que!!
I thought you cheeky mare thinking your above us !
I was smiling at her and you could tell she had clocked that we had recognised her
Now I get that some celebs don’t like the attention but looking at her pics from day before she had been asking people to take her pics as she was travelling solo
The pics are still there now on her insta!
Then I just got fed up with the eye bleeping boomerangs and that gyrating thing she does!
And always semi clothed!!
If I ever see her about, I’ll ask her for a picture and then ask if she would mind waiting a moment while I pop in tesco to get a pot noodle as a prop for our pic (and can she autograph it for me?) lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I met her last summer... i asked for a photo and we had one taken together ( it was at a festival) she was really nice and looked amazing. I’ve unfollowed her since she lost weight, the constant barrage of health/ food advice... the profiting of impressionable people did it for me in the end.

I’m slightly dubious as to whether her new food page is actually hers/run by her.... anyone else?!

Reactions: 2
She’s got a great body but I can’t stand her now, loved her in love island just because she seemed normal. Now it’s all posing like she’s gonna pop a hip and tit eating smiles 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why does she act like shes some major big celebrity? 😄
She also goes on about how she loves being on her own which is fine and she is rarely with people but it honestly just seems like she doesnt have many friends at all...maybe im wrong but i think its more of a case of she has no choice but to be alone and go on holiday alone

She’s just so irritating. I can’t stand to watch her stories because of how much she rates herself, so cringe.. I get second hand embarrassment to watch... and it’s such an unattractive trait - constantly eye bleeping herself and wafting herself about like a peep show. Put it away. I think on paper she should be an attractive girl but her arrogance and narcissism genuinely makes her ugly.

Everyone who says she loves herself now she's lost weight, I don't think that's true. The more people post the validation pics on sm the less I believe they're happy with themselves. If she did love herself she'd be spending time with people and doing things she enjoys and there would be no need to be posting all the time to prove she's happy.

Someone I knew went down the exact same road as this when she met a bodybuilder. Shed her body weight and had a competitor's body. It looked painful, she was so, so ill. With her newfound 'knowledge' of starving herself and exercising herself into the ground, she set herself up as an expert and guru, scamming her FB friends in exchange for fitness advice. Then she was suddenly an expert at everything, was a life mentor, spiritual goddess...the narcissistic posts spiralled until she ended up sectioned because it was all symptoms of her mental health being totally screwed. She hasn't been well since.

• Sad
Everyone who says she loves herself now she's lost weight, I don't think that's true. The more people post the validation pics on sm the less I believe they're happy with themselves. If she did love herself she'd be spending time with people and doing things she enjoys and there would be no need to be posting all the time to prove she's happy.
This is so true. Someone I know has lost a lot of weight and looks amazing, but she’s become the same.. so narcissistic, with the constant posting of pictures of herself, and she was never like that before. She is still single though 🤷🏻‍♀️ It’s like they don’t understand you need a bit of personality to go with your looks 🤦🏻‍♀️

Someone I work with is doing the happy body plan and talks all about her work outs and food.. is there anything less interesting to hear about than someone else’s weight? 😂

I've just looked at her stories...what is the first one all about? It looks like she's going to start crying and is just of her face :/
The others look like those of someone who is isolating herself and keeping up appearances....her family must be worried sick.

Have you noticed how many times she says ‘I LOVE being alone’ everytime she travels alone or eats out alone. I think she must be a very lonely person to need to try and address that everytime

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.