Alexandra Cane

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had no idea who this woman was till I read this article on her. The woman is mad as a hatter, no real surprise she doesn't get a lot of male attention.

Reactions: 5
What a surprise she still isn’t happy with her body. You can tell she unhappy a mile off. She tries way to hard. She seems lonely, I do feel quite sorry for her.

It’s really odd that she seems so unhappy despite losing all the weight and supposedly feeling better for it. She seems much more vivacious and confident in Love Island.

Reactions: 4
I've had to unfollow her, she annoys me that much. I absolutely loved her on LI and Celebrity Coach Trip, seemed really confident in herself, down to earth and funny. Now all of a sudden shes lost all this weight and thinks she is a motivational speaker!? I hate the way she is always like 'get the duck UP and work out' no Alex some of us dont have the time like you clearly do. It's quite obvious that she has let working out and losing weight consume her life.

Also her q and a the other day when she said doesnr eat takeaway and everything is home cooked!! She thinks she is so above everyone else 😭 my opinion on her has totally changed

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Now that we know what she is really like, I bet you she is mortified that she first gained the limelight for constantly eating pot noodle and becoming a meme! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I absolutely dislike her now!! Constantly filming herself staring at her stomach on the screen she just screams “I love myself” now and has become so self righteous with this “I never eat junk food” “I never eat sugar” “all clean home cooked meals”. She’s clearly just forced herself to do this to try and stay relevant and even her plan is a pile of tit. You pay £50 but everyones nutrition plan is the same 1400 cals a day 300cals breakfast 400 cals lunch 500 cals dinner and 2 x 100 cal snacks. But if you’re hungry you can eat more. And her workouts are just hiit. Basically stolen from Chloe ting’s which are all free on her YouTube all the moves Chloe has already done, except Alex’s format is slightly different. I really hope she gets fat again.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I like Alexandra, but does she have any qualifications to be peddling nutrition and health plans? I’m really against the fact anybody can start dishing out health advice, I’d just be keen to know if she at least has a degree in nutrition or biology or anything...

Reactions: 1
I absolutely dislike her now!! Constantly filming herself staring at her stomach on the screen she just screams “I love myself” now and has become so self righteous with this “I never eat junk food” “I never eat sugar” “all clean home cooked meals”. She’s clearly just forced herself to do this to try and stay relevant and even her plan is a pile of tit. You pay £50 but everyones nutrition plan is the same 1400 cals a day 300cals breakfast 400 cals lunch 500 cals dinner and 2 x 100 cal snacks. But if you’re hungry you can eat more. And her workouts are just hiit. Basically stolen from Chloe ting’s which are all free on her YouTube all the moves Chloe has already done, except Alex’s format is slightly different. I really hope she gets fat again.
She werent fat she was just curvy

Reactions: 9
She wasn't fat though.

Reactions: 8
She wasn't fat though.
Agreed, also her happy body plan website had the world’s most unflattering photo but literally if Kate Moss posed that way she’d have chins and rolls too...it’s a human body it’s mean to have skin on it!

Reactions: 4
1400 calories isn’t enough for most people, especially when training. How disgusting for her to promote this.

Reactions: 2
I like Alexandra, but does she have any qualifications to be peddling nutrition and health plans? I’m really against the fact anybody can start dishing out health advice, I’d just be keen to know if she at least has a degree in nutrition or biology or anything...
She has no qualifications! She’s said in the past she is studying something nutrition related but still, she shouldn’t be giving out any advice to anyone! Stupid girl, it makes my blood boil.

Reactions: 2
She has no qualifications! She’s said in the past she is studying something nutrition related but still, she shouldn’t be giving out any advice to anyone! Stupid girl, it makes my blood boil.
Oh that’s VERY annoying. Health, diet or nutrition advice from influencers is so dangerous - I went right off Cara from Love Island when she started advertising skinny teas.

Reactions: 1
What makes me sad as a middle age woman is that when she was in love island she was beautiful and sexy. But now not so much. Why can’t she and others like her see it??

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.