Alexandra Cane

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Glad I found this thread. She is SO triggering. All the young girls who follow her and shes constantly sharing pics of her body on show. Not only that though shes so thin!!! Her ribs are practically on show on every picture. I had to unfollow her because she makes me feel tit about myself because I'm not happy with my post baby body but jesus I feel sorry for all the young impressionable girls that follow her. The thing is though she knows she has a young following so she should know better really. Shes so smug about it as well that makes her even more unlikeable!

Fed up of all the post Islanders clinching on to fame with fitness accounts? Just go back to your day jobs 🤣

Reactions: 14
Glad I found this thread. She is SO triggering. All the young girls who follow her and shes constantly sharing pics of her body on show. Not only that though shes so thin!!! Her ribs are practically on show on every picture. I had to unfollow her because she makes me feel tit about myself because I'm not happy with my post baby body but jesus I feel sorry for all the young impressionable girls that follow her. The thing is though she knows she has a young following so she should know better really. Shes so smug about it as well that makes her even more unlikeable!

Fed up of all the post Islanders clinching on to fame with fitness accounts? Just go back to your day jobs 🤣
Yes so triggering! I had to unfollow her. I follow plenty of fitness influencers with better bods than mine but they don’t bother me. It’s the fact she flaunts it and is clearly restrictive with her diet and obsessed with exercise. (I know she is because I have looked like her and know what it takes) maybe that’s why it’s triggering for me....

Reactions: 4
The girl is just the epitome of insecure. She seems very lonely and not very self aware. Seems as though she loves herself but I genuinely doubt she really does.

Reactions: 5
The girl is just the epitome of insecure. She seems very lonely and not very self aware. Seems as though she loves herself but I genuinely doubt she really does.
i wonder if it has anything to do with her time traveling and working with Demi rose. She got to party with her and do her makeup, but Demi was the “Star” and the jobs were all about her and her image/profile. Alexandra had to tag along in the background when clearly she did want the spotlight for herself. Now she is much slimmer than Demi and I wonder if that’s what she was after.

I found her gorgeous on love island, her.body was lovely and curvy on there it really suited her.

Reactions: 8
I found her gorgeous on love island, her.body was lovely and curvy on there it really suited her.
I agree she looked lovely on LI. She seemed really down to earth and body confident. Now she seems really smug and her body is so triggering. She must of had really bad things said about her old body to lose weight so drastically considering how confident she used to be

i wonder if it has anything to do with her time traveling and working with Demi rose. She got to party with her and do her makeup, but Demi was the “Star” and the jobs were all about her and her image/profile. Alexandra had to tag along in the background when clearly she did want the spotlight for herself. Now she is much slimmer than Demi and I wonder if that’s what she was after.
On the topic of Demi, her pap shots look so different to the photos she posts on IG. She looks so strange in the daily mail photos that were published today and there is no way she is a size 6/8 like she claims. Her BBL looks almost deformed, she would have such a nice figure if she hadnt got it done.

I came across Alexandra’s most recent ‘what I eat in a day’ video recently and was gobsmacked that she was promoting that level of obsession with food and calories to her young fans. There was a bit at the end where she said that she’s gone over her daily calorie limit by 44 calories and she made a face like it was a complete disaster.

Reactions: 6
On the topic of Demi, her pap shots look so different to the photos she posts on IG. She looks so strange in the daily mail photos that were published today and there is no way she is a size 6/8 like she claims. Her BBL looks almost deformed, she would have such a nice figure if she hadnt got it done.

I came across Alexandra’s most recent ‘what I eat in a day’ video recently and was gobsmacked that she was promoting that level of obsession with food and calories to her young fans. There was a bit at the end where she said that she’s gone over her daily calorie limit by 44 calories and she made a face like it was a complete disaster.
Absolutely. Demi is a lot heavier than she claims to be, it's absurd really.

I feel like Alexandra is going to be one of those girls who puts weight back on in a few years then tells us how depressed she was at her thinnest.

Reactions: 16
Completely agree! She's more ribs than abs in this picture that's she's just posted. Anything for praise and attention, and none of the arse lickers on there have told her that ribs aren't a good look!'
I don't follow her but a similar picture of hers came up on my Instagram explore page not too long ago so I clicked to see who it was. I couldn't believe how much she has changed since Love Island as she had the most gorgeous figure then! There were a few negative comments on the picture but most were praising and defending her; sadly one of the comments I saw was an 11 year old girl saying that Alexandra is her inspiration/motivation as she didn't feel good about her self. This is sick, 11 year olds should be concentrating on their school work and playing with their friends, not wishing they had visible ribs.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Wow, haven't kept up with her since LI and I'm shocked. Surely there's no way she could have lost that amount of weight, in that amount of time, in a healthy manner? What diet/exercise does she 'credit' for the weight loss?

Reactions: 2
Wow, haven't kept up with her since LI and I'm shocked. Surely there's no way she could have lost that amount of weight, in that amount of time, in a healthy manner? What diet/exercise does she 'credit' for the weight loss?
Her own plan ‘Alexandra’s Happy Body’ which is nonsense

Reactions: 1
She really annoys me lately. She acts like she is some motivational speaker, her insta story "get the duck up and work out" no Alexandra some of us have an actual day job and dont just walk round all day every day and exercise. The LI/Reality tv star turned fitness expert stuff has got boring

Does anyone know the other girl Sarah she used to knock about with when she was friends with Demi, her Instagram is slcaldon? I’ve always got a dodgy vibe from her now she’s doing this jetsetlifestyle thing getting people to sign up to what looks like a forex trading scam. (Sorry to go off topic)

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Is anyone else just lolling at the fact people are finally telling her on her Instagram post that she’s being too much. Trying to make out she’s “keeping it real” on insta but in reality she has no rolls and they are FORCED. Honestly get this bleeping self obsessed bint off social media. Bye Alex hun

Also someone commented that her plan is £49.99 and it’s tit and she deleted it loooool

• Haha
Does anyone know the other girl Sarah she used to knock about with when she was friends with Demi, her Instagram is slcaldon? I’ve always got a dodgy vibe from her now she’s doing this jetsetlifestyle thing getting people to sign up to what looks like a forex trading scam. (Sorry to go off topic)
Just looked it’s online travel agency, another MLM scam

Is anyone else just lolling at the fact people are finally telling her on her Instagram post that she’s being too much. Trying to make out she’s “keeping it real” on insta but in reality she has no rolls and they are FORCED. Honestly get this bleeping self obsessed bint off social media. Bye Alex hun

Also someone commented that her plan is £49.99 and it’s tit and she deleted it loooool
She purposely makes her ribs stick out too, which is weird coz they’re not sexy

Just looked it’s online travel agency, another MLM scam

She purposely makes her ribs stick out too, which is weird coz they’re not sexy
another one, like Zara mcdermott who would shag herself if she could.

Reactions: 1

Her plan is 50 quid? You must be bleeping insane if you're paying that. Shes ripping people off

• Haha
Starting fresh by portraying unbalanced eating rules and regulations. How enlightened! I would love to see if she is singing the same tune on June 30th 2021!
09DA3009-8459-41D2-84E0-3679488EF91F.png

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.