Alexandra Cane

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s more lies. You don’t get as toned and defined as she is with 10 minute hiit workouts! She’s been in the gym for weeks lifting heavy weights before unveiling that new body.

Also - the eyefucking her own face in the camera 😳 narcissism at its finest.
This. She has got the body of bikini competitor and the poses she does are similar. She was definitely on some kind of comp prep with a proper trainer.

Don’t you think she over shares in a desperate bid to be relatable? It’s really cringe when she starts going on about her monthly cycle and how certain angles etc make you look bigger.

Reactions: 3
6 days ago she told us that broccoli was the reason she bloats. Today it’s refined sugar 🤔

Reactions: 2
6 days ago she told us that broccoli was the reason she bloats. Today it’s refined sugar 🤔
OMG is that where I saw it!? I was thinking the other day I’m sure I’ve seen somewhere someone said that broccoli is supposed to be a health food but it’s actually detrimental to diets or something like that-Was that her?

OMG is that where I saw it!? I was thinking the other day I’m sure I’ve seen somewhere someone said that broccoli is supposed to be a health food but it’s actually detrimental to diets or something like that-Was that her?
yes, look back on her Instagram posts. Who’s going to call her out on it???

This. She has got the body of bikini competitor and the poses she does are similar. She was definitely on some kind of comp prep with a proper trainer.

Don’t you think she over shares in a desperate bid to be relatable? It’s really cringe when she starts going on about her monthly cycle and how certain angles etc make you look bigger.
Omg yes! She has the body of a bikini competitor. I know a few people who used to do bikini comps and 2 of them ended up developing an eating disorder, feeling the need to workout to burn off a biscuit etc.. it was so clearly unhealthy but they were painting themselves out to be happy on SM. I guess not many people can see/admit in the early stages of an eating disorder.
Alexandra is giving the WRONG message to her followers, giving nutritional advice when she isn’t qualified (oh, but she says she’s training to be qualified tho!) I have an education up to masters level in nutrition and you still wouldn’t see me giving advice over Instagram as that’s utterly insane!

She is so far up her own ass now and she clearly loves watching herself on camera. I’m truly gobsmacked at how much she has changed since love island.. she is your typical influencer wanting to keep their 15 mins of fame. I’m glad I’m not buying into it but trying to convince my friends otherwise is difficult.
Rant over (sorry)

Omg yes! She has the body of a bikini competitor. I know a few people who used to do bikini comps and 2 of them ended up developing an eating disorder, feeling the need to workout to burn off a biscuit etc.. it was so clearly unhealthy but they were painting themselves out to be happy on SM. I guess not many people can see/admit in the early stages of an eating disorder.
Alexandra is giving the WRONG message to her followers, giving nutritional advice when she isn’t qualified (oh, but she says she’s training to be qualified tho!) I have an education up to masters level in nutrition and you still wouldn’t see me giving advice over Instagram as that’s utterly insane!

She is so far up her own ass now and she clearly loves watching herself on camera. I’m truly gobsmacked at how much she has changed since love island.. she is your typical influencer wanting to keep their 15 mins of fame. I’m glad I’m not buying into it but trying to convince my friends otherwise is difficult.
Rant over (sorry)
She thinks she knows it ALL as well

I’ve just seen Alexandra’s video from 2 days ago dancing in white and I’m in disbelief! She does not look healthy at all :-(

Reactions: 1

Rant over (sorry)
Yes and bikini competitors diets are INSANE. I similarly got down to this kind of size and would always be asked if I was competing, which I wasn’t, my diet was just that of a competitor. It is so hard to sustain and eventually you crack.... I hope this doesn’t happen to her but I think she will gain a couple of stone in a year or so time. If she is following that type of diet, it really messes with your head. She might end up in a binge restrict cycle because her body is deprived.
The trouble is, people are telling her she looks amazing, much like they did with me. She’ll get paranoid every time she gains a bit of weight because this is what she’s known for now. I’m not a celebrity and that’s how I felt! I think it’s dangerous and not good for her mental health.

Girl, just live your life, have a cocktail and a pizza! You’re beautiful anyway you don’t need to be super skinny with a face like that!

Reactions: 10
She’s diet obsessed as anyone read the “tips” she’s put on. This could be really triggering for someone to see. Basically saying don’t eat. She’s in love with herself why is she posing like that😂😂

I’ve read somewhere that all the reposts of befores and after of people doing her workout plans are fakes and ripped off from elsewhere. Is this true?!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I’ve read somewhere that all the reposts of befores and after of people doing her workout plans are fakes and ripped off from elsewhere. Is this true?!
Yes! I saw a girl comment on Alexandra’s instagram post when she announced her workout plan saying that they had stolen her before and after photos ! I will try and find the person

Reactions: 5
It’s plain to see the before and after she reposts are fake. Nobody loses a dress size in a week by doing 10 minute workouts. It’s very misleading.

It’s plain to see the before and after she reposts are fake. Nobody loses a dress size in a week by doing 10 minute workouts. It’s very misleading.
Joe wicks used to do the same... not sure if he still does.

100% they are not results of that workout. When she’s got people like Kate Lawler who's virtually anorexic advocating it says it all really.

Reactions: 1
I’m going to have to block her. The smug face is giving me the rage

• Haha
I watched her “What I eat in a day” on YouTube as it came up on my home page - everything she ate came to no more than about 1200 calories which isn’t enough for anyone let alone someone who’s exercising too? Worst thing is half the comments are asking what she ate when she was cutting calories/in a deficit - in what world is that enough food? Things like that really annoy me she’s basically promoting disordered eating to thousands of women/girls. I personally don’t think she’s in any place to have her own diet/exercise plan when she has zero qualifications.

Reactions: 6
I watched her “What I eat in a day” on YouTube as it came up on my home page - everything she ate came to no more than about 1200 calories which isn’t enough for anyone let alone someone who’s exercising too? Worst thing is half the comments are asking what she ate when she was cutting calories/in a deficit - in what world is that enough food? Things like that really annoy me she’s basically promoting disordered eating to thousands of women/girls. I personally don’t think she’s in any place to have her own diet/exercise plan when she has zero qualifications.
Worst thing is she has a very young following ☹

Rant over (sorry)
I have a feeling that a lot of girls like her are so brainwashed and bullshitted by the people pushing them into these things that they genuinely do think they’re educated and knowledgable - Alexandra comes across as very genuine and seems to give a duck about what she’s doing...maybe just needs to research things instead of reeling off what she’s been told by someone else. Then you get the ones like Holly Hagan who know they’re absolute frauds but don’t care because it’s earning them a buck!

Another one, like Zara McDermott that I cannot stand. She literally would duck herself if she could. She needs a good smack in the face! We get you have abs love, shame you’re still a twit

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Another one, like Zara McDermott that I cannot stand. She literally would duck herself if she could. She needs a good smack in the face! We get you have abs love, shame you’re still a twit
Completely agree! She's more ribs than abs in this picture that's she's just posted. Anything for praise and attention, and none of the arse lickers on there have told her that ribs aren't a good look!'

Attachments

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.