Alexandra Cane

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve never had an eating disorder so probably not able to fully understand but I find the turn around to be too quick now she’s saying she’s eating all of these things? I hope she doesn’t get into a cycle of bingeing
I did exactly this. Finally myself permission to eat after months of surviving on nothing and ate everything that I had denied myself. No joke probably hit 4/5000 calories in one day, my stomach looked like a football

I think she’s very lonely, I feel for her because lockdown is tough for single people.

Reactions: 11
I’m SO confused. So she sold everyone the ‘happy body’ dream and make tit loads of money. Now we find out it was all an eating disorder and she was NOT healthy nor happy. Is her plan still available and being used by thousands of girls? Sorry if she’s suffered mentally but how dare she launch a business off the back off it and put other people in jeopardy

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I’m SO confused. So she sold everyone the ‘happy body’ dream and make tit loads of money. Now we find out it was all an eating disorder and she was NOT healthy nor happy. Is her plan still available and being used by thousands of girls? Sorry if she’s suffered mentally but how dare she launch a business off the back off it and put other people in jeopardy
This is such a big problem in instagram fitness influencer business. So many flaunt dangerous plans such as extremely low calorie diets to fit all, this is NOT ok, only people qualified can do this.
I wish there were rules and regulations on WHO am HOW can SELL ££ health advice!

Reactions: 17
Iv suffered an ED and am also a qualified nurse who has worked in the field.... All I'm saying is that she's absolutely taking the p+++. It does not just take a couple of days and insta posts to recover. You don't just "gain weight" with an ED and be "happy about it". It takes therapy and time and medical observation in some cases. She's making it look a breeze to recover from a condition that can kill, just so she can make more money. Narcissist!!!!!
I guess she will be refunding all those who bought her plan? Wonder if people who bought her plan feel like a failure that they didn't develop an ED then?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Literally so many of us on this thread knew this would happen... 😡 honestly hope she hasn't caused serious problems for any of the girls following her tit plan and advice.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I am glad that people have questioned her on the 3 comparison photos post, and for once she hasn’t deleted the comments and actually replied back. It’s a shame her responses are her usual rabbling tit.
DA2A7862-7607-4D4C-8A82-20DB271CB917.jpeg
C73AE0DD-0477-4598-B2AE-A188EA8CB55F.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
I am glad that people have questioned her on the 3 comparison photos post, and for once she hasn’t deleted the comments and actually replied back.
View attachment 399715View attachment 399716
No one is perfect Bla bla ... no they are not . But not everyone has a huge following and a responsibility to their young followers , I bet some girls bought her plan and worked their asses off trying to get her body or close to it. I would have been sucked into this in my younger days and be angry at my body for now looking anywhere near here . Sad she has Mh issues and i hope she seeks help but she has seriously let people down. I hope she is used as an example to educate people that a lot of Ig is fake , unhealthy and too much bullshit advice given to make money from the vulnerable or those who just don’t know to look a bit deeper at plans / someone’s qualifications etc

• Heart
Reactions: 12
No one is perfect Bla bla ... no they are not . But not everyone has a huge following and a responsibility to their young followers , I bet some girls bought her plan and worked their asses off trying to get her body or close to it. I would have been sucked into this in my younger days and be angry at my body for now looking anywhere near here . Sad she has Mh issues and i hope she seeks help but she has seriously let people down. I hope she is used as an example to educate people that a lot of Ig is fake , unhealthy and too much bullshit advice given to make money from the vulnerable or those who just don’t know to look a bit deeper at plans / someone’s qualifications etc
Couldn’t hold my tongue anymore. She needs to take a responsibility for her actions....
Couldn’t agree more with both of you. It’s not just her there are plenty other influencers just like her. Yes we all need to earn a living but there comes a point where these people need to take a step back, check themselves and take the moral high ground by showing some accountability for their actions instead of once again acting like they’re the victim. Regardless of where her mental health was/is, she knows that she was pushing an unrealistic and unhealthy body image onto thousands of people for her own financial gain but instead of an apology, her followers get a sob story.
I’m surprised James Smith hasn’t made a video about her yet tbh.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Just can’t stand the self-acceptance buzz words she’s spieling off at the moment 🥴

• Sick
Reactions: 20
I’ve been here for a while but only dip in and out of this thread. I purchased her plan when it launched and am on the Facebook support group. It really worries me seeing some of the posts from young girls who see her as an inspiration some of them are tiny size 10’s posting that they are disappointed they’ve starved all week on 1200 calories/small portions and 2 or 3 work outs a day to have not lost any weight. I worry for their mental health and if it is driving a younger generation to a ED. The exercise itself isn’t bad but the dietary advice needs to be looked at they need to educate people that a healthy balanced diet which isn’t restrictive is necessary for slow and steady weight loss. Alex figure is not maintainable for most. we all know she didn’t get to where she is doing a couple of workouts a day. You dare to say anything on the group and you get shouted down for being a negative Nancy or your post isn’t approved by admin x

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
She's limited comments on her latest photo now and has deleted some of the negative ones. 🥴

• Wow
Reactions: 5
She NEEDS to address the fitness plan situation. I don’t doubt that she has been suffering, but she needs to acknowledge that through her posts, she may well have influenced other people to take an unhealthy path. Not to mention the fact she got money from a lot of them. She needs to stop playing the victim, and stop with the “I’m living my truth now” tit

I’ve been here for a while but only dip in and out of this thread. I purchased her plan when it launched and am on the Facebook support group. It really worries me seeing some of the posts from young girls who see her as an inspiration some of them are tiny size 10’s posting that they are disappointed they’ve starved all week on 1200 calories/small portions and 2 or 3 work outs a day to have not lost any weight. I worry for their mental health and if it is driving a younger generation to a ED. The exercise itself isn’t bad but the dietary advice needs to be looked at they need to educate people that a healthy balanced diet which isn’t restrictive is necessary for slow and steady weight loss. Alex figure is not maintainable for most. we all know she didn’t get to where she is doing a couple of workouts a day. You dare to say anything on the group and you get shouted down for being a negative Nancy or your post isn’t approved by admin x
I'm on the same group, the photos of the young girls, who are skinny anyway. The ones when they say they are not eating 1200 calories, Alex or a mod should be stepping in and saying that it's unhealthy.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I'm on the same group, the photos of the young girls, who are skinny anyway. The ones when they say they are not eating 1200 calories, Alex or a mod should be stepping in and saying that it's unhealthy.
That’s awful! Do you have screenshots?

Reactions: 2
I’m sick of seeing the same things over and over on social media with influencers when they do something wrong. Instead of being accountable and having the integrity to fully accept where they’ve gone wrong and make it clear that they understand how their actions could affect other people, they come out with the self care buzzwords and become the victim on ‘mental health’ grounds and it’s all forgotten about.
If that was the ‘real’ world and in a real job, you would absolutely not be getting away with it.
If Alex has been struggling with her mental well-being for the most part of a year then she should have been taking responsibility for herself by taking a step back from her social media job.

Profiteering off mental health. Girls an idiot and should get a proper job. What is she now some sort of motivational speaker/therapist? She’s irritating and self absorbed.

Reactions: 16
I'm just coming out the other side of an eating disorder... I didn't realise how easy it is to slip into, and also how prevalent it is.

Anyone else recovering? I'm on day 3 of just giving in to my hunger signals and eating whatever, whenever. Feeling horrendously sick, bloated and fat. But I haven't had my period in 11 months and I sick of this tit. There's more to life than being a size 4.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.