Alexandra Cane

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Personally I love this figure... this was Feb 2019 and by Jan 2020 shes over half the size of this :(
Why she would want to change her figure here is beyond me, I would love to be that slim and curvy!
Everyone loved that she had a real figure on LI rather than skinny Minnie like everyone else.

Reactions: 16
Personally I love this figure... this was Feb 2019 and by Jan 2020 shes over half the size of this :(
Why she would want to change her figure here is beyond me, I would love to be that slim and curvy!
She looked bleeping incredible but she did say she was very unhealthy like ate nothing but junk, abused alcohol etc .... however Iā€™d give my left tit to look like that

Reactions: 8
She looked bleeping incredible but she did say she was very unhealthy like ate nothing but junk, abused alcohol etc .... however Iā€™d give my left tit to look like that
she has a habit of lying so Iā€™m not sure how believable the whole story behind that figure is (just my opinion). She probably ate relatively healthy and then binge ate when she was hungover from excessive drinking at the weekend .... which is fairly normal. My diet is horrendous šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Reactions: 14
she has a habit of lying so Iā€™m not sure how believable the whole story behind that figure is (just my opinion). She probably ate relatively healthy and then binge ate when she was hungover from excessive drinking at the weekend .... which is fairly normal. My diet is horrendous šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Yes true... you never know!!!

Reactions: 4
What is going on with her face?! She looks like the human Ken Doll guy
Itā€™s all the Botox, her face looks frozen when she smiles

btw these pics are from August last year when she done a Q&A promoting the clinic probably in exchange for free Botox sessions
A47C491A-0AEC-495B-B0A2-0EFEA0D1EF17.png
587A8A02-0B2D-4F83-A6B7-2185BAC6AC2F.png
6D8CCF01-125B-4D50-9FBC-06200794C9FD.jpeg

apparently she ā€œhas to get it done more regularly than normal due to the amount of exercise she doesā€ Madness

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I thought she always said she hadnā€™t done anything to her face? Obviously not paying enough attention here.

I liked her on love island she was one of the only natural girls her body was perfect too... she is so skinny now itā€™s horrid...

Reactions: 5
Whatā€™s to say this person sheā€™s slagging off on social media doesnā€™t have mental health problems... what happened to be bleeping kind Alex ... really distasteful, yes ok think that but donā€™t broadcast it on a platform where you are always banging on about acceptance and being bleeping kind

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
Remember when she was trying to sell her fitness plan everyday telling us sheā€™s doing it all for the mental health benefits and how it fixed her anxiety etc. & marketing in on she was lost before starting her plan ā€œnow best place mentallyā€ ā€œbest Iā€™ve ever felt in my lifeā€ ā€œnot doing it for how I look & aestheticsā€

so is she now admitting it was all lies to get suffering & insecure girls to pay for her plan šŸ¤”

7F17C718-CC43-45AA-A017-D26ADF7A7FA6.png

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
So annoying Miss doesnā€™t drink and NEVER gets takeout has got a Nandoā€™s and is drinking what looks like gin šŸ™„

• Haha
Remember when she was trying to sell her fitness plan everyday telling us sheā€™s doing it all for the mental health benefits and how it fixed her anxiety etc. & marketing in on she was lost before starting her plan ā€œnow best place mentallyā€ ā€œbest Iā€™ve ever felt in my lifeā€ ā€œnot doing it for how I look & aestheticsā€

so is she now admitting it was all lies to get suffering & insecure girls to pay for her plan šŸ¤”

View attachment 393984
I actually canā€™t get my breath at the hypocrisy šŸ¤­ done a whole 180 in less than 12 months.

Reactions: 15
I actually canā€™t get my breath at the hypocrisy šŸ¤­ done a whole 180 in less than 12 months.
We called it. Sheā€™s a dick. Playing the new angle as the market has most likely fallen out of her fitness plan and no one bought her sweatshop gym gear. Sheā€™s rebranding herself šŸ™„

Reactions: 19
Dya reckon she's realised how unsustainable it all is?? And she's using that as a cover to gain weight and get her life back? Vicky Pattison peddles the same tit... Size 4 or whatever is generally not sustainable for the majority of the adult population and these twats need to stop selling a lie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.