Alexandra Cane

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As a sufferer of an ED i believe she is suffering from an ED. As been said above she is mentally ill so although what she was doing (posting on insta and promoting her plan) is within her control (she could just not post), the sad likelyhood is that she genuinely believed and felt like she was healthy and this was normal behaviour.
Yes the excessive weight loss, yes the bringing your own food to a restaurant (done that), yes the exercising when so injured she needed crutches (bootcamp with my right arm in a sling), she would seen as her being healthy and motivated and goal orientated rather than the behaviour of an unwell person
Recovery is a very long road. 2016 i used to tell people id recovered from my ED and i thought i was better and was proud of myself. When in fact i still didnt have a normal grasp of my food and emotions until 2020, which in turn was extremely difficult for those around me as i thought i was 'fine' and was most certainly not fine 🙃🤣

Her page is extremely triggering and havibg actually followed her exercise plan she did not get that lean figure from that amount of exercise as she was always stating on insta, which is misleading
Anyway my point being i dont think she has deliberately or maliciously profited from promoting this plan and her very unhealthy attitudes, i genuinely think that she is ill. But that does beg the question, who is looking after her?! She may not have thought she was unwell or unhappy at the time but who is encouraging this instagram circus that has been her account for the last year to carry on?!? Her management cos they make money?! Where are her friends and family?! Its very sad and worrying
**** this all based on the fact her content strongly points to ED and mental illness. She could just be so manipulative shes planned this all out 🙃🤣 in that case wow

Also i cannot excuse the weird dancing posts, the continuous selfies looking into the distance when writing a story like shes in a 90s music video, the incessant moaning about her PT course work, while there are nurses etc full time at full hospitals with families to look after, and i missed the crying video but 🙄🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I just don’t know if she’s really poorly. There’s something about her that makes me think she’s not very well. And I say this as someone who suffers with their mental health. There is something very odd about doing such a sharp 180!

Reactions: 14
I just don’t know if she’s really poorly. There’s something about her that makes me think she’s not very well. And I say this as someone who suffers with their mental health. There is something very odd about doing such a sharp 180!
Someone said before about rapidly changing your mindframe can be a characteristic of an ED
Although i have defended her above i really do think if she has recently realised she is unwell... or however shes phrased it 'unhappy' 'what was i thinking' ... then she should not be on instagram at this time still influencing other people who are potentially young and vulnerable. That is really irresponsible. Sadly it would not be in her interests as an 'influencer' to take time off insta... which i suppose is her income? But i do hope shes not going to do herself and others further harm with these current posts.

Reactions: 7
She has an unbelievable habit of lying to boost her sales 💰 😞 the pic on the right is actually the result of her been guided & trained by a professional personal trainer before she launched her plan in January 2020 the pic on the left is actually the result of her plan that has no one to one guidance & promotes a dangerous calorie deficit
48E8336A-C501-4D5C-9A96-00186290C099.png
6B38511D-6428-4CAF-9975-E5234A950D0B.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 12
She has an unbelievable habit of lying to boost her sales 💰 😞 the pic on the right is actually the result of her been guided & trained by a professional personal trainer before she launched her plan in January 2020 the pic on the left is actually the result of her plan that has no one to one guidance & promotes a dangerous calorie deficit View attachment 394375View attachment 394376
I think she's just photo shopped the accessories to her bikini

Reactions: 6
I knew this would happen!!! Happens to almost all if the celeb diet videors. They get skinny, blast about it like it's the best thing that's ever happened. Sell it and force it on their minions and make it seem normal and then a couple of years later come out with the whole "I wasn't happy being skinny" kinda thing. I called it last lockdown, although I definetly didn't see it happening so soon

I don't follow her so I've just been catching up this morning.I unfollowed her in the summer as I felt she was sending dangerous messages and it wasn't the kinda thing I wanted.

so she'd gone from a natural size 12 and the whole "love your body, be kind to your body, love yourself no matter what size"... to a size 4 of over eating and exercising andsending the message "eating is greedy, move your lazy body", to abother contrast of "be fit and happy"...... who is she really.... she doesn't know herself

Reactions: 18
Someone said before about rapidly changing your mindframe can be a characteristic of an ED
Although i have defended her above i really do think if she has recently realised she is unwell... or however shes phrased it 'unhappy' 'what was i thinking' ... then she should not be on instagram at this time still influencing other people who are potentially young and vulnerable. That is really irresponsible. Sadly it would not be in her interests as an 'influencer' to take time off insta... which i suppose is her income? But i do hope shes not going to do herself and others further harm with these current posts.
You’re right. I just get the impression she’s so mentally unwell that she just doesn’t see it. She really should step away. But then someone raised a good point of who has she got. She seems to be alone a lot - just an impression I have obviously I’m not there all of the time and don’t know. But it appears that she’s alone. So that may not help.

Reactions: 5
Goodness me I’ve just looked at her insta stories, I don’t follow her but I can see how if you did it would be mentally draining. I think she needs to take some time away to sort her head out

I follow Alex but hadn’t seen her page/stories for ages with the algorithm for some reason, and when she came up last night I was a bit taken aback by the total 180 on what I had seen last year. She seemed a bit manic or something last night, I hope she’s okay cause I did like her though I lost interest when she went mad on the fitness/weight loss etc.

I, like alex, have different episodes of “I’m just a body floating on a planet and if I want to eat then I’ll just eat dammit food makes me happy” and then episodes of “No I feel like a big bloated slob now I felt so much happier when I woke up with my morning skinny body I’m not going to eat all tomorrow now”.
Sorry I know this is from pages back but I had to comment cause I’ve never seen someone put words on the thoughts I have so often about food etc...thank you for vocalising what that feels like ❤

• Heart
As a sufferer of an ED i believe she is suffering from an ED. As been said above she is mentally ill so although what she was doing (posting on insta and promoting her plan) is within her control (she could just not post), the sad likelyhood is that she genuinely believed and felt like she was healthy and this was normal behaviour.
Yes the excessive weight loss, yes the bringing your own food to a restaurant (done that), yes the exercising when so injured she needed crutches (bootcamp with my right arm in a sling), she would seen as her being healthy and motivated and goal orientated rather than the behaviour of an unwell person
Recovery is a very long road. 2016 i used to tell people id recovered from my ED and i thought i was better and was proud of myself. When in fact i still didnt have a normal grasp of my food and emotions until 2020, which in turn was extremely difficult for those around me as i thought i was 'fine' and was most certainly not fine 🙃🤣

Her page is extremely triggering and havibg actually followed her exercise plan she did not get that lean figure from that amount of exercise as she was always stating on insta, which is misleading
Anyway my point being i dont think she has deliberately or maliciously profited from promoting this plan and her very unhealthy attitudes, i genuinely think that she is ill. But that does beg the question, who is looking after her?! She may not have thought she was unwell or unhappy at the time but who is encouraging this instagram circus that has been her account for the last year to carry on?!? Her management cos they make money?! Where are her friends and family?! Its very sad and worrying
**** this all based on the fact her content strongly points to ED and mental illness. She could just be so manipulative shes planned this all out 🙃🤣 in that case wow

Also i cannot excuse the weird dancing posts, the continuous selfies looking into the distance when writing a story like shes in a 90s music video, the incessant moaning about her PT course work, while there are nurses etc full time at full hospitals with families to look after, and i missed the crying video but 🙄🙄
Thank you for putting it far better than I have previously. In regards to the dancing and selfies, it’s very similar to my ED daughters behaviour. My daughter is so insecure but finds some bizarre comfort in the comments and attention she gets from posting selfie’s. The “wow, you’re gorgeous” comments make her feel better about herself for about a milli second then she goes back to feeling rubbish so she posts another one, and so the cycle continues. A constant chase for feeling good about herself for a short space of time as respite from the mental torture and hatred in her head. I think Alex may be doing it fr this reason.

• Sad
Thank you for putting it far better than I have previously. In regards to the dancing and selfies, it’s very similar to my ED daughters behaviour. My daughter is so insecure but finds some bizarre comfort in the comments and attention she gets from posting selfie’s. The “wow, you’re gorgeous” comments make her feel better about herself for about a milli second then she goes back to feeling rubbish so she posts another one, and so the cycle continues. A constant chase for feeling good about herself for a short space of time as respite from the mental torture and hatred in her head. I think Alex may be doing it fr this reason.
Ahhhh ok i see. Like seeking validation although she doesnt feel good or think she looks good?? That makes sense
I hope your daughter gets well soon. Sending love 💜💜

Reactions: 4
Had a chuckle at her liking this, I’m sure you do relate to this Alexandra indeed lol
61933258-EFA6-4EBB-B539-2B9E62E2FDBE.jpeg
0944C267-AC42-4345-B198-8AABD774B6C1.jpeg

• Wow
What’s to say this person she’s slagging off on social media doesn’t have mental health problems... what happened to be bleeping kind Alex ... really distasteful, yes ok think that but don’t broadcast it on a platform where you are always banging on about acceptance and being bleeping kind
God forbid someone has an itchy bleeping head. The woman may have burped once on accident. I bet you she is just being dramatic AF

She has an unbelievable habit of lying to boost her sales 💰 😞 the pic on the right is actually the result of her been guided & trained by a professional personal trainer before she launched her plan in January 2020 the pic on the left is actually the result of her plan that has no one to one guidance & promotes a dangerous calorie deficit View attachment 394375View attachment 394376
Yeah you all called it. Shes re branding to fit the body posi, anti diet culture trend

I follow Alex but hadn’t seen her page/stories for ages with the algorithm for some reason, and when she came up last night I was a bit taken aback by the total 180 on what I had seen last year. She seemed a bit manic or something last night, I hope she’s okay cause I did like her though I lost interest when she went mad on the fitness/weight loss etc.

Sorry I know this is from pages back but I had to comment cause I’ve never seen someone put words on the thoughts I have so often about food etc...thank you for vocalising what that feels like ❤
Wow I have only just seen this comment too and could not agree more. This is something I needed to see. Im sad others feel the same way but it makes my thoughts much easier to understand now.

Last edited:
It really winds me up that she got loads of people to buy her fitness plan or whatever it was based on her body that she is now slating. Now curves are back 🙃🙃 but don’t mind the people that put money in your pocket.

• Haha
  • Angry
Great news guys shes gonna refund everyone she sold her period-loss-plan to last year....

just kidding she spent it all on ugly gym gear

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Pretty sure all those ‘positives to gaining weight’ were also the positives to following her plan and losing weight - absolute gobshite!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
There’s some people slating her in her Instagram comments and I completely agree with them! Basically she’s been selling a complete lie, if you look back all last year she was posting how her mental health had improved, how amazing she felt, what a great change she’d gone throwing blah blah blah. How TERRIBLE she had felt eating junk/ what she wanted/ not exercising, what a revelation her new life was.

Now she’s done a complete 180?!

Find the whole thing bizarre, if you’ve been selling people a lie and it was all fake and a cover up for an eating disorder come out and say that but take accountability for the fact you have lied for a year to make money and promote your plan.

I was deffo fooled by her and believed she was living this super happy life now.

And what’s happened to the gym gear launch/ work outs making you feel better/all these digestion issues she said she’d cured? Now she’s posting junk food and cupcakes lol. Not that you can’t have a balance but she never would have said that before.

ALSO the picture of her with her ‘curves’ back. AKA breathing out a bit/ sat down 🤣🤣🤣 she looks the same.

What is going on?! honestly actually quite concerned about her mental state but not in a way that I think she’s telling the truth.
X

• Heart
I don't think she is ok!?
I don't think she is happy , more likely lost not sure what to do where to go .
One minute she loosing weight second wants her curves back ?
I've been there when I lost weight and I loved my body I loved being skinny and then I gained back as it's only based of self control and discipline and then you got depression coz you not loving new body as much as you liked skinny yourself ..

Not sure what's going on in her life tbh

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I’ve never had an eating disorder so probably not able to fully understand but I find the turn around to be too quick now she’s saying she’s eating all of these things? I hope she doesn’t get into a cycle of bingeing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.