Alexandra Cane

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly can screw with so many different things under eating. I’ve seen girls ask about their periods being late but they know they aren’t pregnant. I want to scream!! They have no idea that under eating can cause issues with fertility 😕

• Sad
Reactions: 12
I'm just coming out the other side of an eating disorder... I didn't realise how easy it is to slip into, and also how prevalent it is.

Anyone else recovering? I'm on day 3 of just giving in to my hunger signals and eating whatever, whenever. Feeling horrendously sick, bloated and fat. But I haven't had my period in 11 months and I sick of this tit. There's more to life than being a size 4.
I've never been diagnosed with anything but I'm very obsessive with fat, calories and sugar in food stopping myself eating something I'm really craving and being no 'bigger' than a size 6 (not in any way saying this is a big size btw) but what you've said that I highlighted has really stuck out to me and it's so true and for some reason I've never thought if it like that so thank you for posting this and making me realise it! :)

Reactions: 6
Also would she really so running around the park if she wasnt filming herself for her insta story?

Reactions: 4
2FF32F86-D812-4DE1-9308-2C8746DE52AD.png

please tell me I’m not the only one who hates when she does she stupid sining and dancing videos with this annoying face

Reactions: 15
What’s all this crap now about a new spiritual alignment going off 🤣 honestly used to like her but now I see straight through her and it just makes me cringe

Reactions: 14
What’s all this crap now about a new spiritual alignment going off 🤣 honestly used to like her but now I see straight through her and it just makes me cringe
LOL she followed a Energetically crystal dildo company on Instagram today “known to energetically bring about a higher level of consciousness and vibration to our pussy, sex life, and relationship to our body and self”
94BBEA8A-AB4B-45DC-9981-C6B8B3AD1CFA.jpeg
C4CDD6ED-66BA-4F73-B3A3-82AD097FDD6E.jpeg
6568108E-23E2-426D-824E-F063CA618018.jpeg

Pete Burns look alike package
1FFB53E1-719B-46C7-B2B0-C0E147576A6D.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.