Alexandra Cane

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do actually feel a bit sad for her, we could all see how unhealthy it was, I wonder what effect this will have on her fitness brand
Yeah same, finding out how ill her mum is changed my opinion of her, must be very difficult to cope with.

I guess it could go either way, she could say her plan is helping her get back to a healthy way of life/weight

Reactions: 2
It’s awful what her mum is going through and words can’t describe how she must be feeling. I feel sorry for her on that aspect but I don’t like how when she was going through this hard time, she was still promoting herself as being healthy to a lot of young, easily influenced girls. She should have taken time for herself ,off of Instagram instead of promoting herself getting thinner and thinner and saying she was “healthy” when questioned about it

• Heart
Reactions: 14
It’s awful what her mum is going through and words can’t describe how she must be feeling. I feel sorry for her on that aspect but I don’t like how when she was going through this hard time, she was still promoting herself as being healthy to a lot of young, easily influenced girls. She should have taken time for herself ,off of Instagram instead of promoting herself getting thinner and thinner and saying she was “healthy” when questioned about it
This!! She made a bleeping killing from the way she acted and it’s disgusting. I don’t believe a thing she says.

Reactions: 12
It’s so cringe & makes me sick seeing alexandra try her best to be “relatable” “real” “inspiration” to her Instagram followers just so she can try her best to sell them her new clothing line launch. 💰 💴 she is absolutely money crazy it’s making her ill 😷 BTW ever since I had a look at her brand page at launch I’ve been non stop targeted with paid promoted ads posts every day, I had to block it.
300104A6-8E80-47E1-A886-81CEF0D86A86.jpeg

Re: her tummy bloating post... one day later shes claiming her mila tribe brand fabric is perfect for bloating. Everything she posts had money motive behind it. Money crazy this girl
9990D605-F458-42C8-8675-CD946F354BE3.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
It’s so cringe & makes me sick seeing alexandra try her best to be “relatable” “real” “inspiration” to her Instagram followers just so she can try her best to sell them her new clothing line launch. 💰 💴 she is absolutely money crazy it’s making her ill 😷 BTW ever since I had a look at her brand page at launch I’ve been non stop targeted with paid promoted ads posts every day, I had to block it. View attachment 386210

Re: her tummy bloating post... one day later shes claiming her mila tribe brand fabric is perfect for bloating. Everything she posts had money motive behind it. Money crazy this girl View attachment 386215
Wow she is looking like rodrigo/ Jessica alves here! Needs to lay off the fillers

Does anyone think the new clothing launch didnt go as well as she had expected? Paired with losing thousands of followers I feel as if shes decided to try and gain some weight / post ‘bloating’ content to appear more relatable to her audience which will help with her activewear / happybodyplan sales

Reactions: 11
Ps i find this message so hypocritical .. I know she’s saying she has only just now realised she was over exercising and under eating but SURELY this would have dawned on you a bit earlier on, especially as you are studying to be a PT and have a huge following? Totally irresponsible if you ask me. She was posting stories earlier on when she had a knee injury freaking out that she couldnt exercise (even though she still went to the gym the next day on crutches 🙄) and telling everyone to ‘move their body’ at every given moment. I had to unfollow her as I found her stories sooo triggering. Remember when she cooked her own vegetables to bring to Nobu in Mykonos 😫

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Ps i find this message so hypocritical .. I know she’s saying she has only just now realised she was over exercising and under eating but SURELY this would have dawned on you a bit earlier on, especially as you are studying to be a PT and have a huge following? Totally irresponsible if you ask me. She was posting stories earlier on when she had a knee injury freaking out that she couldnt exercise (even though she still went to the gym the next day on crutches 🙄) and telling everyone to ‘move their body’ at every given moment. I had to unfollow her as I found her stories sooo triggering. Remember when she cooked her own vegetables to bring to Nobu in Mykonos 😫
Did she really do that to take to Nobu? What a bell end.

Reactions: 5
She is an absolute beg, I noticed that when ever she is looking for a product (one example a £400 massage gun) she keeps leaving comments on brand page like “I need” “in love” in hope they follow her back and offer her a freebie or a collab

today she is at it with a Luxury Maldives resort, “i want to visit” lol well then pay and book it & stop begging it ffs
B4C87C48-B73D-4716-B503-84F263D52456.jpeg
95E441FB-70AF-4D50-AF38-0F7AF83102C9.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
She is an absolute beg, I noticed that when ever she is looking for a product (one example a £400 massage gun) she keeps leaving comments on brand page like “I need” “in love” in hope they follow her back and offer her a freebie or a collab

today she is at it with a Luxury Maldives resort, “i want to visit” lol well then pay and book it & stop begging it ffs View attachment 386901View attachment 386903
Omg!!! The person who commented above her ‘courtney pruce’ has 100k followers and is clearly on the beg too. These influencers make me sick!! Absolute BEGS mate, pay for it like the rest of us would with all your hard earned swipe up money

Reactions: 20
Such a lazy way to go about life on the beg on Instagram. Also the Nobu thing is nuts, not normal behaviour at all.

Reactions: 8
Why does she keep reassuring strangers that they are 'safe'? What does she know? She's desperately unwell. All the phoney, 'spiritual' talk is a sign she's manic I've seen it before in people before they absolutely spiral and end up in hospital.

Reactions: 12
I said this earlier on her her thread but she’s the definition of jumping on the band wagon. First she was all body posi because she was a size 12, god forbid, then she did that whole skin thing telling everyone her progress with her face falling off her, then it was the weight loss app thing, then the home account, then the travel blogger thing, then the launching her own brand of primark knock of leggings where you can see your knickers through the fabric, and now she’s all spiritual and going through grief and back to body posi and bloated belly hugging. I, myself, have a mother with a terminal illness, never in my wildest dreams would I be putting up videos of myself crying, AGAIN telling other people (who might relate) how they should be feeling. I know everyone grieves differently but to me, my grief is very personal and only my therapist and my boyfriend actually see me go through the motions. Her mum does NOT need to see videos of her daughter crying to 1.2m people or aluding to her illness. I can’t cope with these influencers trying to make a buck out of anything even something as sacred as their parent becoming terminally unwell.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Guaranteed this is all setting a foundation for her to release some self help book to claim that she overcame an eating disorder, when in reality she lost all the weight to sell her plans and now people see through that bullshit shes not making money anymore. Now she has to piggy back off people who genuinely struggle because she's realized her "PT course" actually qualifies her for nothing because it's basically a gcse

• Heart
Reactions: 16
it’s scary the amount of support she gets, I’ve read comments on her posts girls calling her a “queen” “inspiration” “big sister”. Her followers are brain washed it’s actually sad

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Jesus. H. Christ.
The self indulgent miming and dancing. I'm not sure my Cringe O'Meter goes that high 🥴

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.