Alexandra Cane

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just find it hilarious she’s sat in power suits doing an NVQ level 2.... bless her 🤣
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 hilarious! Honestly can’t stand her at this point. The picture she posted on her stories yesterday (I have two insta accounts Alex 😉) where she checked into a hotel.. her legs look like they are about to snap.

It’s actually unreal cringe how she sits in front of her mirror every day wearing business suits just to tell us 100,000 people payed & signed up to her fitness plan

Via love island Reddit Sub. How sad is this? Alexandra tips daily mail photographer of her location in advance to set up pics for the blogs lol the guy was complaining on Twitter, waiting in the rain for two hours & only paid £2 pound by the agency 😂View attachment 285430View attachment 285431View attachment 285433View attachment 285426
Even more cringe and hilarious that I distinctly remember she captioned a photo ‘my new sunbathe spot so the paps can’t find me hehehe’ LOOOOL!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I mean where’s she going to wear these suits?! Offices are closed 🤣 it’s like she’s Bill Gates or something

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Bless her 🤣 so lonely, sad and lost.. trying to portray herself as this independent powerful business woman. There’s 19 year old girls in my gym studying at this level...

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s studying a Level 2 qualification which is equivalent to a GCSE grade C yet she’s dishing out “studying advice” to people in the final year of their degree...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
After reading this forum I had to go look at her Instagram posts. Is that bit of her fanny flap hanging out? Lol
D760368D-E201-490F-9058-BA2A274EDDA4.jpeg
B5ED3A02-BDF9-4759-B818-C1AAEAE86863.jpeg
AD934545-5188-4FC7-822C-21F6B2144DFD.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I’m sure she actually has a degree though that’s what’s most sad about it.
Bless her 🤣 so lonely, sad and lost.. trying to portray herself as this independent powerful business woman. There’s 19 year old girls in my gym studying at this level...

I don’t think she’ll cope with not being able to do her workouts multiple times a day now she’s injured her leg? Quite worrying really as I think her eating will become worse than ever.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.