Alexandra Cane

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think she’ll cope with not being able to do her workouts multiple times a day now she’s injured her leg? Quite worrying really as I think her eating will become worse than ever.
I thought that when I saw about her knee. Feel for her, it’s a nasty injury to get

Reactions: 3
She hurt her leg during weight lifting session at the gym with her PT. she doesn’t disclose this due to her fitness brand & image been marketed around home hit workouts.

Reactions: 5
She hurt her leg during weight lifting session at the gym with her PT. she doesn’t disclose this due to her fitness brand & image been marketed around home hit workouts.
Wow really? What a liar, said she fell off the treadmill or something 🥴

She is nuts! And has such a bad influence on others. Someone I know who followed her plan said to me earlier this week that she was craving a pizza but wouldn’t have one because it never feels as good after you’ve eaten bad food - seeing stories like this makes me realise why my friend thinks that way. What happened to everything in moderation?

Reactions: 10
I was super shocked when I saw that insta post^ Does she never have rest days? If so that is quite worrying itself, but the way she’s speaking you’d think it’s been months since she exercised!

Reactions: 12
Maybe I’m reaching too far but I’m getting a bit of a ‘staged’ vibe from this whole thing.

Your body and bowels don’t feel sluggish from one day of resting.
Plus, her PT should have and probably did, point out that a few weeks out isn’t a big deal if you’re maintaining your diet. I’ve been injured before and it wasn’t the end of the world. I could still do upper body and some core work.

If she really is injured then this should be the time for her to realise that her exercise is obsessive. If you’re going out of your mind from having one day off then you really do have a majorly unhealthy relationship with yourself.

QUOTE="Tammy8888, post: 2763600, member: 148016"]
This is worrying. She’s only been injured since last night! 😫😮 View attachment 292979
[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
I actually can’t believe she’s in the gym on her stories doing upper and core. She can’t just rest and recover?! At first she annoyed me but now I’m genuinely worried for her

Reactions: 7
She has got massive issues... and how thin does her waist look on the new insta story

It’s not dressing up if you’re in a bikini 😂😂😂

Halloween gives the slags a chance to get their boobs out. Same tit different year

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.