Alexandra Cane

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought she was like 30? Really surprised to see on her stories she’d never moved out of her parents’ before March.

Reactions: 4
She really had to do her morning workout on her pants for everyone to see didn’t she 🥴🥴🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I once loved her ngl, I used to think she was so gorgeous and "body goals" during and just after Love Island. She used to post so much about acceptance and loving yourself etc (obviously she deleted most of her page at one point).

Fast forward months and I replied to one of her ask me anything things once asking if she felt like her whole body positivity phase could come across a bit fake considering how her insta/general message has now taken a turn - I wasn't being a "hater", I just don't understand. she replied saying that was the most stupid question she'd ever heard and "people evolve" and basically that I was horrible 🤣🙄

I unfollowed and blocked her as I couldn't stand her showing up in my discover dancing and eye bleeping herself and also because I was kind of sad...

Reactions: 15
She put on her stories telling friends and family who need to get in touch to contact her on Instagram or by emailing her manager. Wouldn’t you get in touch with your family and close friends before posting it all over social media?
There was a lesson to be learned there about being constantly glued to your phone when you’re out and about, but it’s gone right over her head by the time she gets home and her first thought is to post it on the gram.

Reactions: 3
Wouldn’t be surprised if it was snatched out her hand while she was filming herself 🥴

She’s obviously doing all this skinny/fitness stuff for the money. The other day I seen that over 100k people signed up to her plan since launch day.. 100k x £50 is £5m revenue. The money is the only thing that’s making her happy in life & the easy money is addictive to her & all this diet madness won’t stop

• Wow
Reactions: 7
She’s obviously doing all this skinny/fitness stuff for the money. The other day I seen that over 100k people signed up to her plan since launch day.. 100k x £50 is £5m revenue. The money is the only thing that’s making her happy in life & the easy money is addictive to her & all this diet madness won’t stop
and once this stops making her money, she will gain it all back and make money from being #bodypositive & the cycle will continue

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I really hope she’s happy, but it seems like a lot of pressure. I noticed from one of her comments her mum isn’t very well, and she replied with something along the lines of “it’s out of my control” - I hope she’s not using exercise as something she can control, it’s a slippery slope (from someone who knows).

Reactions: 5
Gifted doughnuts but gives them to shop assistants... just eat them! Massively tells you she has an ED...

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
The way she posts all these studying videos like she’s doing a PHD has me loling

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Hi guys new here and just read this whole thread, I joined as I’ve been following Alex for a while and have become increasingly concerned and quite frankly disturbed by her weight loss, so was hoping to find A thread about her for disfussion.
At the beginning of the year I actually thought she looked great, it was at the start of her weight loss journey to me she looked very healthy and fit and not too skinny at all. Fast forward to now and my god? What has happened to her?
I actually used to really admire her especially the whole solo travel/day out thing because I very much enjoy my own company too and it’s refreshing to see someone else who is the same. But I think for her it’s more about not being able or wanting to eat in front of people maybe for fear that they will see how much she restricts her diet?
When I watched her Ibiza blog I was so shocked that she brought cooked vegetables to nobu? I mean it’s nobu, if you want plain sautéed veggies ask and they will make them for you??
yesterday I watched her stories and she did a massive workout in the park in the morning then went on a walk and then did another workout before bed...???
Sorry for the ramble I just fear for the spiral this girl is headed towards. I hope somebody reaches out to her and she gets the help she needs.

Reactions: 17
Hi guys new here and just read this whole thread, I joined as I’ve been following Alex for a while and have become increasingly concerned and quite frankly disturbed by her weight loss, so was hoping to find A thread about her for disfussion.
At the beginning of the year I actually thought she looked great, it was at the start of her weight loss journey to me she looked very healthy and fit and not too skinny at all. Fast forward to now and my god? What has happened to her?
I actually used to really admire her especially the whole solo travel/day out thing because I very much enjoy my own company too and it’s refreshing to see someone else who is the same. But I think for her it’s more about not being able or wanting to eat in front of people maybe for fear that they will see how much she restricts her diet?
When I watched her Ibiza blog I was so shocked that she brought cooked vegetables to nobu? I mean it’s nobu, if you want plain sautéed veggies ask and they will make them for you??
yesterday I watched her stories and she did a massive workout in the park in the morning then went on a walk and then did another workout before bed...???
Sorry for the ramble I just fear for the spiral this girl is headed towards. I hope somebody reaches out to her and she gets the help she needs.
that Ibiza blog is so worrying.... she needed peanut butter and couldn’t find any so she went to a gym to buy protein spread!?! Wow. I mean that’s either serious dedication or it’s an ED... Life is way too short to be walking around looking for protein spread whilst on holiday

• Wow
Reactions: 10
The first few minutes of that blog sent alarm bells ringing when she mentioned the word ‘control’.

that Ibiza blog is so worrying.... she needed peanut butter and couldn’t find any so she went to a gym to buy protein spread!?! Wow. I mean that’s either serious dedication or it’s an ED... Life is way too short to be walking around looking for protein spread whilst on holiday

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.