Alexandra Cane

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She probably realised how needlessly skinny she is when she looked at the photo of Salma and realised she’s dieted her curves away!

maybe she’s realising her current physique isn’t maintainable...
So she was going to go to a Halloween party or event dressed in just a bikini. Why tho? Why?
It’s not dressing up if you’re in a bikini 😂😂😂

Halloween gives the slags a chance to get their boobs out. Same tit different year

Reactions: 1
She's just moaned about how much she wants a boyfriend and now she's saying men are useless, have a day off luv. They won't put up with you thinking you're CEO of bloody england and flicking your bean to your own selfies

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I can’t stand this woman and her HIIT workouts! HIIT is a high intensity cardio where you go all out for some amout of time to the point you can’t breathe or talk!! All you need to do is listen to Greg Doucette to know how HIIT really looks like!!! You won’t build significant muscle mass with HIIT cardio either.... just don’t understand why people would pay for any plans?! I started fitness journey just over a year ago and I never paid for any plan....

some time ago one of her followers posted a picture of her progress but thepic before was a lie andi caught that and pointed it out. This lead to an argumentunder the pic. Later on in the day that girl blamed me of affecting her mentalh heath and blocked me after sending juicy PM. Fee hours later few other people realised that the girl was bullshittin and Alexandra took the pic off😂

• Wow
Reactions: 6
She posted something in her stories about how she is trying to get her head around weight training because it’s not something she’s familiar with. I can’t believe that she used a Coach and has been in the fitness game for a whole year and hasn’t used weights. My mind is blown.

Reactions: 9
She posted something in her stories about how she is trying to get her head around weight training because it’s not something she’s familiar with. I can’t believe that she used a Coach and has been in the fitness game for a whole year and hasn’t used weights. My mind is blown.
I was confused by this also ,surely she hasn’t got the body she has without becoming familiar with weights

I think she's lying because she doesn't want people coming after her for not using her own plan that she constantly plugs. There is no way on earth she has that type of muscle mass from cardio and bodyweight workouts, she would look soft otherwise. I do a lot of circuit style home workouts with dumbbells just because I enjoy them more, I have a decent level of fitnesd and my body looks nothing like hers, she definitely lifts heavy

Reactions: 12
God after her reel of stories last night I really feel for her attitude and opinion of relationships.

Reactions: 7
I unfollowed her ages ago because she was doing my nut in but I've just watched her stories because this threads been so active!

All I can say is wtf 😂😭 her attitude towards everything is absolutely awful!

No wonder she hasn't got a boyfriend, who would put up with her tit! She loves herself too much. She didn't come across so bad on LI and coach trip. Something weird has happened to her or shes just decided to open up how much of a head she really is

Regarding her exercise and weight loss I think that's a bit worrying though

Reactions: 10
She done weight training for years with a personal trainer who goes by the name “body by ciara” on Instagram

she deleted all the videos when she launched her own hit plan

Her latest posts on Instagram stories are a disgrace. she is clearly a damaged person. many of her views are sexist and derogatory. I can’t stand the girl now

Last edited:
I wonder what exactly happened to her to have the opinion on men and relationships she does .
I’ve been through dv and divorce plus all the usual bullshit the majority of us go through in relationships at one point in our lives and even I don’t feel as negatively as her

• Heart
Does she mean it or is it just for show?
I wonder what exactly happened to her to have the opinion on men and relationships she does .
I’ve been through dv and divorce plus all the usual bullshit the majority of us go through in relationships at one point in our lives and even I don’t feel as negatively as her

• Heart
Reactions: 1
She said that she doesn’t think there can be 2 people in the relationship who are ambitious. I absolutely do not agree with that. My partner and I are both ambitious about our careers and we both have hobbies outside of work that involve a degree of ambition and skill. One of the most important parts of being in a relationship is that you and your partner support each other’s ambitions. And in my experience keeps me grounded when I get ahead of myself.
If you don’t have space in your life for another person who’s equally ambitious as you that’s your decision but to me it screams of a deep rooted insecurity.

Anyhooooo, this is all a bit deep for a Sunday evening so I’ll just say that reading between the lines I think she’s spouting tit to be ‘on brand’ for her next big announcement.....a podcast.

I unfollowed her ages ago because she was doing my nut in but I've just watched her stories because this threads been so active!

All I can say is wtf 😂😭 her attitude towards everything is absolutely awful!

No wonder she hasn't got a boyfriend, who would put up with her tit! She loves herself too much. She didn't come across so bad on LI and coach trip. Something weird has happened to her or shes just decided to open up how much of a head she really is

Regarding her exercise and weight loss I think that's a bit worrying though

Her stories make no sense regarding a boyfriend?!
One story goes ‘it would be nice to have someone to want to take care of me’

then next story ‘in my opinion we don’t need men apart from for children’

which one is it 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sad
I feel like this is all because she wants a boyfriend and is trying to convince herself and everyone else she doesn’t want nor need one. She makes out she chooses to be single but so do many women who can’t find a bf. I reckon men find her hard work and she’s a bit strange aswell.

She done weight training for years with a personal trainer who goes by the name “body by ciara” on Instagram

she deleted all the videos when she launched her own hit plan

Her latest posts on Instagram stories are a disgrace. she is clearly a damaged person. many of her views are sexist and derogatory. I can’t stand the girl now
I remember this, I was going to post about it. She had a whole highlights on Instagram dedicated to her gym sessions, she was constantly working out and lifted very heavy weights and did quite intense workouts. I don’t know why she’s acting like, since her knee injury years ago she has been inactive ? That is just a complete lie. She seems to think people are stupid. The girl didn’t have a high body fat Percentage to start with and you can see that in old pictures of her. She has always been going to the gym. She needs to stop lying to herself

Reactions: 5
while I don’t wish to discredit her achievements and I think she looks great she always says she’s lost a lost of weight as if she’s had some dramatic transformation since last year in terms of weight loss.She was always slim especially last year

I think she eats very little ( to keep that body lean )
I think she is addicted to gym / workout coz she worry that she can gain all that weight back and it upsets her now with the injury ..
It's kind of addiction when you see yourself lean and slim but as soon as you gain some body fat it doesn't do a good job on your mental health ...

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.