Alexandra Cane

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
that Ibiza blog is so worrying.... she needed peanut butter and couldn’t find any so she went to a gym to buy protein spread!?! Wow. I mean that’s either serious dedication or it’s an ED... Life is way too short to be walking around looking for protein spread whilst on holiday
She was so defensive when it was pointed out that cooking vegetables and taking them with you is quite extreme too. She kept saying the restaurant would cook them in oil. Well ask for them steamed? It just confused me, because all restaurants cater to any dietary requirements especially one like Nobu. You’re right, she is seriously unwell. And as the other poster mentioned it is very much about control. She’s mentioned multiple times there are things that are going on/happened to her that were ‘out of her control’. I really do hope she gets support.

She was so defensive when it was pointed out that cooking vegetables and taking them with you is quite extreme too. She kept saying the restaurant would cook them in oil. Well ask for them steamed? It just confused me, because all restaurants cater to any dietary requirements especially one like Nobu. You’re right, she is seriously unwell. And as the other poster mentioned it is very much about control. She’s mentioned multiple times there are things that are going on/happened to her that were ‘out of her control’. I really do hope she gets support.
Thinking about it now it literally made zero sense because she made the massive deal about bringing her own vegetables but then ate a dessert trio?

Reactions: 8
I don't think many people realise how unwell she is. She is over-exercising as well as severely restricting her diet. Her body is like a bodybuilder's in show season but professionals don't even try and maintain it.

It's a shame she has managed to monetise the illness because it legitimises it in her mind.
If you want to part with your cash to follow this woman's lifestyle, consider these things:
-you're encouraging a severe ED
-you'll go down a very dark path yourself and will need to work hard to undo the damage
- be prepared to cut your hair into a shorter style and buy a half head weave as you will lose a lot of your hair
-make sure you have completed your family/definitely don't want kids as your fertility could go down the drain
-beware of heart attacks.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
watching this was depressing Jesus.I understand going away and maintaining a healthy lifestyle but she went to Ibiza not a third world country?! So so confused about her behaviour.
So confusing isn’t it... when I’ve been to an all inclusive resort I do try to behave and watch what I eat to a certain extent... like I try not to go into double figures on the amount of cakes I eat throughout the day lol

Reactions: 6
So confusing isn’t it... when I’ve been to an all inclusive resort I do try to behave and watch what I eat to a certain extent... like I try not to go into double figures on the amount of cakes I eat throughout the day lol
It made zero sense. It has nothing to do with a healthy lifestyle it was just about control. She’s obsessed over her food in take. I can’t imagine the amount of time she spends in a day exercising, it’s such a restricted and miserable way to live.
If I was younger I’d feel so bad about myself, looking at her and compared to her body I look like a fridge lol. I can only imagine the damage she is doing to young women who follow her.

Reactions: 6
In the vlog she looks abit scared nervous about eating.
yeah in her “what I eat in a day” I noticed she never really seems to eat the food or show that she’s finished it, makes me wonder if she even is eating that much

Reactions: 9
She never showed the starter and main being eaten or finished so probably didn’t eat it all. The trio of desserts looked like miniatures, a lot of places do that so you can try all three. She went on to say she really indulged in a lot of food because she has a 3 course meal. It was a relatively healthy meal, a cold tomato soup and some lobster with pasta. I’m all for eating healthy and thinking about what you are putting into your body but there is a point where it becomes obsessive instead of considerate and she seems to have crossed that line. She gets incredibly defensive everything apparently causes her stomach problems which I find interesting because she never mentions protein powders causing her stomach problems when they are well known to wreak havoc with sensitive stomachs.

Thinking about it now it literally made zero sense because she made the massive deal about bringing her own vegetables but then ate a dessert trio?

Reactions: 4
She’s been exposed plenty of times. When she first launched the plan she used random pics she found on google
BEBAAB9B-1315-4331-AE15-22B9DBEB0197.jpeg
B1A279E8-607D-42BB-9F9F-0B7BA4D2FFD5.jpeg

She was also previously exposed for hooking up with married man Dan Osborne last year
33E88C6E-0DA1-4730-BC1B-D6B29285D6D1.jpeg
E9E9F356-5E9A-4BF2-A607-36C5EC9E1C1B.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
The woman is lonely beyond belief. It’s strikingly obvious that she is unhappy. She seems extremely fragile and unstable. Anyone disagreeing with her or criticising her causes her to need a social media ‘detox’ and talking about ‘you don’t know what I’m going through!!!!’ All she cares about is coin. The new LISS plan for example, once she spoke about losing her period she said she swapped HIIT for LISS and brought out a new plan, capitalising on it! Now she seems to have actually stopped LISS and gone back to HIIT. She over exercises.
I went through a. Phase when I’d joined a new gym about 5 years ago of overexercising. On one evening I did a spin class, boxing class, and then another class. I actually suffered majorly doing this and I didn’t achieve the results I wanted because my diet wasn’t in check.
she needs help.

Reactions: 7
I just absolutely hate the fact she’s trying to normalise that losing your period from over exercising and under-eating is a natural thing. Like we all know here, it’s not natural or normal in the slightest, it flags a real concern.

Reactions: 20
Do you know what’s absolutely hilarious... I’ve DM’d her so many times complimenting her or replying to her question stories with suggestions, she has never once acknowledged or responded to me but I replied to her story today where she said HIIT is more effective than steady state cardio (complete lies) and said why did you bring out a LISS plan then, and she blocked me! LOL. You can’t make it up.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
It seems with this current breed of influencer they are unable to accept any form of critique or even someone genuinely asking a pertinent question.
Any PT or coach with a backbone would have took the time out to reply to you to explain that they either got it wrong or that both are effective but one is slightly better. Because if you’re asking that question then there must be plenty others thinking or asking the same thing
I’m all for surrounding yourself with positive vibes, it’s important for mental well-being. BUT it’s equally important to have the ability to listen to and accept constructive criticism in order to better yourself and your business.

Do you know what’s absolutely hilarious... I’ve DM’d her so many times complimenting her or replying to her question stories with suggestions, she has never once acknowledged or responded to me but I replied to her story today where she said HIIT is more effective than steady state cardio (complete lies) and said why did you bring out a LISS plan then, and she blocked me! LOL. You can’t make it up.

It seems with this current breed of influencer they are unable to accept any form of critique or even someone genuinely asking a pertinent question.
Any PT or coach with a backbone would have took the time out to reply to you to explain that they either got it wrong or that both are effective but one is slightly better. Because if you’re asking that question then there must be plenty others thinking or asking the same thing
I’m all for surrounding yourself with positive vibes, it’s important for mental well-being. BUT it’s equally important to have the ability to listen to and accept constructive criticism in order to better yourself and your business.
Couldn’t agree more!! I hate the term but it is a “snowflake “ thing ... I myself am very believing in posi vibes and be kind etc however also I work for a global reputable business and it is ENCOURAGED to know what your “weaknesses “ are so that you can improve!!! You should take criticism with open arms if you want to GET BETTER... I hate when someone has a different opinion automatically it’s like “troll” ... no I’m not a troll I’m just not buying into your bullshit fake insta life

Reactions: 11
You have to know your weaknesses in order to work on them. Yes that doesn’t sit well with some people because they see only the negative and think of it as being personally attacked. Being the best at absolutely everything is not what matters, trying YOUR best is.

She would get a lot more respect if she admitted she made a mistake with this LISS /HIIT thing instead of blocking someone for questioning it.

Couldn’t agree more!! I hate the term but it is a “snowflake “ thing ... I myself am very believing in posi vibes and be kind etc however also I work for a global reputable business and it is ENCOURAGED to know what your “weaknesses “ are so that you can improve!!! You should take criticism with open arms if you want to GET BETTER... I hate when someone has a different opinion automatically it’s like “troll” ... no I’m not a troll I’m just not buying into your bullshit fake insta life

Reactions: 4
I just find it hilarious she’s sat in power suits doing an NVQ level 2.... bless her 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
It’s actually unreal cringe how she sits in front of her mirror every day wearing business suits just to tell us 100,000 people payed & signed up to her fitness plan

Via love island Reddit Sub. How sad is this? Alexandra tips daily mail photographer of her location in advance to set up pics for the blogs lol the guy was complaining on Twitter, waiting in the rain for two hours & only paid £2 pound by the agency 😂
9F53F6E0-587A-4526-8083-89AE606A6871.jpeg
4CD265DE-EDFC-438F-B141-03962AEEE3C5.jpeg
5EFE0E33-0CE9-4187-A721-4D7344A305A0.jpeg
2077D5EF-46A2-4864-9255-55D72CEFD030.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.