Alexandra Cane

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
W
So she now has 6 Instagram accounts? Her main one, one for travel, one for food, one for home, one for her plan and a new one which is basically pictures of her in white?! It's a tad excessive but maybe one account of eye-bleeping herself isn't enough šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø
Whatā€™s the home one called?

Reactions: 2
Finding it super problematic that she will make time to OVER EXERCISE (as evidenced by her loss of periods) and also make a point of not proritising eating on her Instagram story. ā€œIf I have timeā€. So bad! If She really is all about health and fitness like she preaches, eating is just as important, if not more, than exercise. If you can make time to exercise for HOURS a day, you can eat a damn banana. Felt more like a disordered flex about not eating, completely unecessary.
2A340D5F-8D05-4CB6-B6EE-A14662347E32.png

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Finding it super problematic that she will make time to OVER EXERCISE (as evidenced by her loss of periods) and also make a point of not proritising eating on her Instagram story. ā€œIf I have timeā€. So bad! If She really is all about health and fitness like she preaches, eating is just as important, if not more, than exercise. If you can make time to exercise for HOURS a day, you can eat a damn banana. Felt more like a disordered flex about not eating, completely unecessary.View attachment 253717
Iā€™m really shocked at this! Food is definitely way more important (ie the saying ā€˜canā€™t out train a bad dietā€™) though in this case with the amount of exercise she does she needs nourishment for her body for muscle to heal and grow!

Reactions: 7
Finding it super problematic that she will make time to OVER EXERCISE (as evidenced by her loss of periods) and also make a point of not proritising eating on her Instagram story. ā€œIf I have timeā€. So bad! If She really is all about health and fitness like she preaches, eating is just as important, if not more, than exercise. If you can make time to exercise for HOURS a day, you can eat a damn banana. Felt more like a disordered flex about not eating, completely unecessary.View attachment 253717
What an awful message to send out to her followers... but as long as the money keeps rolling in she doesnā€™t care!

Reactions: 8
Did anyone notice that yesterday morning she was on her exercise bike, then was using weights and a booty band.... neither exercise she was doing is on her happy body plan!! Yet she still promotes it as what she does everyday. She boring and a fraud get over yourself

Reactions: 13
Now all her posts are about her been an entrepreneur/business women.. lol makes me cringe, she a reality tv influencer whoā€™s job is to convince all her insecure followers to sign up and pay for her weight loss plan. her agency & real business people do all the work. I also see that her agency is working on her own gym wear range & will be for sale next month. Probably another scam copied another brand or something or cheap Ā£2.50 sets from Alibaba.com Chinese whole sale & then slap Ā£40 price & profit off her brain dead followers

Reactions: 12
Totally agree!
when youā€™ve been there yourself itā€™s very easy to spot in others
I completely agree. I can see all the signs of an eating disorder, especially in the 10,000 calories challenge video.
She mentioned when she hit the 2000 mark that it was more than she ever eats in a day. For a female doing the amount of exercise she does I would expect her to be eating more than 2000 calories a day. The whole thing was pointless and didnā€™t seem to have any meaning to it. She said she only packed baggy clothes then was sitting eating lunch in an all white cycle shorts and crop top outfit.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I completely agree. I can see all the signs of an eating disorder, especially in the 10,000 calories challenge video.
She mentioned when she hit the 2000 mark that it was more than she ever eats in a day. For a female doing the amount of exercise she does I would expect her to be eating more than 2000 calories a day. The whole thing was pointless and didnā€™t seem to have any meaning to it. She said she only packed baggy clothes then was sitting eating lunch in an all white cycle shorts and crop top outfit.
Not being funny but I could hit 10,000 calories easy! You just need to eat calorie dense food/drinks

Reactions: 8
Not being funny but I could hit 10,000 calories easy! You just need to eat calorie dense food/drinks
Exactly, think how calorie dense a lot of pre-made vegan and veggie foods can be.
So many easy calories she could have gotten in -
Small dominos pizza - 1100
Small dominos dip - 169
2 scoops of Ben & Jerryā€™s - 220
Double sausage and egg muffin - 565
Hash brown - 160
She went for a McDonaldā€™s and chose a dry egg and cheese muffin instead of a double sausage and egg muffin with a hash brown and tomato sauce for an easy high cal intake. ā€œIt tastes like cardboard, this I the driest thing everā€. Umm, yeah of course a dry muffin with egg is going to be dry.
Her attitude towards eating the things in her video were ridiculous it seemed more like she was just out to bash fast food and snacks.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Clearly not okay and needs an intervention. Just because sheā€™s a ā€˜fitness influencerā€™ sheā€™s being applauded. I think itā€™s disgusting.

To me itā€™s SO obvious this girl is unwell. Said it before but Iā€™ve been there.... She probably doesnā€™t realise how unwell she is, especially because of all the encouraging comments from these idiots on Instagram.

She should have never made Fitness her career focus. This is her identity now so the pressure will be immense.

Poor girl. Car crash pending.

Reactions: 16
Clearly not okay and needs an intervention. Just because sheā€™s a ā€˜fitness influencerā€™ sheā€™s being applauded. I think itā€™s disgusting.

To me itā€™s SO obvious this girl is unwell. Said it before but Iā€™ve been there.... She probably doesnā€™t realise how unwell she is, especially because of all the encouraging comments from these idiots on Instagram.

She should have never made Fitness her career focus. This is her identity now so the pressure will be immense.

Poor girl. Car crash pending.
So worrying... she is absolutely tiny and is weighing out egg white šŸ˜­

Reactions: 6
Does she not have any family or friends to Intervene at this point? It's so worrying how unwell she looks

Reactions: 7
Its such a shame because she was genuinely absolutely beautiful when she was on Love Island, there was nothing wrong with her figure at all

Reactions: 16
I thought she looked fab before and praised her for having the body confidence she had for a *larger girl* (not in my eyes but compared to everyone else on love island at the time). I honestly thought she looked stunning and envied her.

You can tell itā€™s all fake, I really worry about how unhealthy her relationship with food and exercise really is... itā€™s definitely just something she came up with to make money and stay relevant.

Also had never realised before she deleted all of her old photos - surely thatā€™s still part of her identity and shows her journey so why just pretend it all never happened in order to completely rebrand yourself šŸ¤”

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.