Alexandra Cane #2 Injured knee, suffering ED but keep buying my plan from me!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Agreed she is looking much better but why does she have to lift her top so high up to show us 😂

Reactions: 7
New pics of her on Daily Mail with a mYsTeRy MaLe. She will not be happy at those photos - her body looks nothing like it does on Instagram.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Those pictures she’s posting on her stories about divine femininity are hilarious. Trying way too hard

New pics of her on Daily Mail with a mYsTeRy MaLe. She will not be happy at those photos - her body looks nothing like it does on Instagram.
Has she had fillers in her face?
3BC98D11-267C-44A8-92B1-7799D28AA4F1.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I don't think she's looks too bad in her pap photos. Not sure how she managed to get into a relationship during lockdown but good on her. Hopefully he will take up more of her time and we can stop hearing her preach.

Reactions: 5
I don’t get it.. she’s been harping on about being happily single and seeing nobody during lockdown now she has a new man

Reactions: 10
I don’t get it.. she’s been harping on about being happily single and seeing nobody during lockdown now she has a new man
Apparently she is back dating one of her ex’s

they have been on & off for years.. as seen in the picture, she was even on holidays with him in Marrakech back in January 2019.
I think he is the brother of Lateysha Grace’s baby daddy, Ben Charle.
8AC11B00-9738-4385-908E-42967B3D5B63.jpeg
EA37C1A3-2823-4171-B8D9-A2BC5484451C.jpeg

Reactions: 7
Just lies after lies after lies!
And these huns wonder why they get called out so much?!
They are not relatable
They are no honest
They don’t tell the truth
This is exactly why Tattle and like forums need to exist

Reactions: 5
She took her happy body plan out of her bio and stopped promoting it .. about time! I bet she won’t address the reasons why though

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.