Alexandra Cane #2 Injured knee, suffering ED but keep buying my plan from me!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In summary;

Main plot line is Alexandra has admitted she is unwell (she has lost her period due to excessive weight loss) and provided before and after pictures saying she was unhappy and unhealthy in the recent ones.

Issue here is that she has been selling her ‘happy body plan’ which she follows and as a result has become unhealthy and has disordered eating, there are calls on SM comments for her to take responsibility as on the happy body plan FB site lots of girls are saying this plan has also made THEM ill.

She is saying she is trying to gain weight whilst eating 400 cal and under low carb meals and still counting calories and restricting.

She is still dropping pieces for sale in her MILA brand, the brand has been called out for its non-sustainability, the name is the name of another clothing brand and the pieces are actually nothing-we haven’t seen before and severely overpriced.

there are still awkward moments where Alexandra will dance in the street, in the rain, in the shop, in the living room, in a failed attempt to show her life is bliss.

Be kind has swerved Alexandra as she posted a story about a woman eating on the train and called her ‘disgusting’ due to noises she was making.

Im aware I’ve probably missed a tit tonne of stuff!

Reactions: 25
So she posted a story about her food shop and it’s all lean meat and bags of spinach, with a couple other veg and pears thrown in. Recovering my arse! Get off social media Alex you’re endangering people and yourself

Reactions: 23
I’m torn between desperately pitying this girl, who clearly has some issues and is lonely, and thinking she is a selfish, money-grabbing hypocrite. I was shocked when she continued to promote her plan despite linking it to her being massively underweight, I mean..the audacity?! She needs to just call it quits on that front (and the overpriced clothing range, but that’s another story), as she’s leading women into dangerous eating and exercising habits and isn’t being held accountable for it. Someone big needs to call her out on it all.

Reactions: 14
I’m torn between desperately pitying this girl, who clearly has some issues and is lonely, and thinking she is a selfish, money-grabbing hypocrite. I was shocked when she continued to promote her plan despite linking it to her being massively underweight, I mean..the audacity?! She needs to just call it quits on that front (and the overpriced clothing range, but that’s another story), as she’s leading women into dangerous eating and exercising habits and isn’t being held accountable for it. Someone big needs to call her out on it all.
I totally agree. I appreciate that she's struggling.... But she's got a huge platform and is actively leading so many impressionable women down the same path... And on some level, I believe she knows there's something wrong (lack of period, lip service to trying to put on weight). Which actually makes me respect her a hell of a lot less, because if she knows deep down that she's not OK but is promoting the plan anyway, that's just plain greed and disregard for her followers safety.

Reactions: 11
I unfolloweed her when she uploaded a story of her doing ballroom dancing alone in the mirror with her phone in hand. I thought what foolishness is this. Unfollow.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Come on Alex post something so we can complain about it
Come on Alex post something so we can complain about it
It’s funny you write that as I thought she had been super quiet and no cringe dance moves or falling off the bed poses by her mirror.... but I don’t think she is well.

the story in her highlights about her page being her safe place etc and doesn’t feel safe on it.... I really think she needs help and to give up her online persona of being this ‘influencer’ (fake fitness guru)

Reactions: 9
It’s funny you write that as I thought she had been super quiet and no cringe dance moves or falling off the bed poses by her mirror.... but I don’t think she is well.

the story in her highlights about her page being her safe place etc and doesn’t feel safe on it.... I really think she needs help and to give up her online persona of being this ‘influencer’ (fake fitness guru)
Definitely get a sense that there's probably a lot going on behind closed doors when she goes quiet on the gram.
I hope she is OK, but equally she should take some time off being an "influencer" if she is not mentally in a good place.
Her content seems very up and down. Sometimes seeming very manic (the dancing in the street and hugging plants) to talking about not being happy where she is, safe spaces, saying she is wanting to move abroad (and then never mentioning it again) and of course her ED being an obvious one

Reactions: 8
She posted on her stories today promoting her brand, I noticed she is in her parents house, which means she traveled from Fulham to hertfordshire. I’m not from the uk myself so I’m not sure about the current travel restrictions or rules. She doesn’t post a lot when ever she is staying over.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I didnt realise we had a new thread so I'm behind! Did anyone see her live/reel thing where she's making porridge about 6 days ago? At the start she definitely body checks herself by putting her hands on her waist to compare the size. Then later she dips her finger in peanut butter on the tub lid and says how "dangerous" good it is but also how "satiating" it is. Also her face is so weird and puffy and frozen in it as well.

Someone comments about 2/3 of the way through saying it looks like she's put on weight she replies "yes I have its intentional" but then proceeds to look like she wants to cry 😬

ETA: I realised this has been talked about as the video where she says its 650 cal and "super high" calorie 🤦‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
I didnt realise we had a new thread so I'm behind! Did anyone see her live/reel thing where she's making porridge about 6 days ago? At the start she definitely body checks herself by putting her hands on her waist to compare the size. Then later she dips her finger in peanut butter on the tub lid and says how "dangerous" good it is but also how "satiating" it is. Also her face is so weird and puffy and frozen in it as well.

Someone comments about 2/3 of the way through saying it looks like she's put on weight she replies "yes I have its intentional" but then proceeds to look like she wants to cry 😬

ETA: I realised this has been talked about as the video where she says its 650 cal and "super high" calorie 🤦‍♀️
Yes her porridge video, forehead doesn’t Move, skin looks glowy but face is puffy.

She did not answer one single question on that live apart from CALORIES. She was reading everything. I didn’t watch it so don’t know what was being written.

she is making far too much of a fuss of her hair on there considering it looks like she already got up and put her mascara and lipgloss on but forgot the bra.

why do I always get this vibe off her she really loves being skinny. If the porridge was 600 calories and her biggest meal of the day, crikey

Reactions: 12
So she’s just uploaded some old holiday pics on insta... notice they’re all before she got obsessed with exercise and she didn’t post any skinny ones! Part of me thinks good for her and part of me thinks stop selling that stupid plan now...
Well spotted!!!!! She looks so nice in all of these, having fun, eating, drinking and not weighing her bleeping nut toppings 🤣🤣🤣

She posted on her stories today promoting her brand, I noticed she is in her parents house, which means she traveled from Fulham to hertfordshire. I’m not from the uk myself so I’m not sure about the current travel restrictions or rules. She doesn’t post a lot when ever she is staying over.
She lives alone so I'm guessing they are her support bubble which you are allowed to form if you are single household

Reactions: 6
Her latest posts on what not to say to someone with an ED ...... completely contradicts the content she uploads - photos of herself either having lost weight or her ‘gains’ journey, videos of her cooking, exersising, constant references to her plan and her eating habits - 🤯🤦🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

• Wow
Her latest posts on what not to say to someone with an ED ...... completely contradicts the content she uploads - photos of herself either having lost weight or her ‘gains’ journey, videos of her cooking, exersising, constant references to her plan and her eating habits - 🤯🤦🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️
i thought the same!!! so hypocritical

Reactions: 8
i thought the same!!! so hypocritical
is this on her story? I only just saw the post on the grid, no more falling off the bed she is propped up on the bedside table 😂😂 but her skin tone is not the correct shade for her ethnicity...some strange dark grainy filter all blurry with has no tummy button, so so so strange why she does this looks wierd AF

I unfolloweed her when she uploaded a story of her doing ballroom dancing alone in the mirror with her phone in hand. I thought what foolishness is this. Unfollow.
hahahahaha she’s now filming herself dancing to her phone front camera with a glass of red wine on her own. 😂😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.