Alexandra Cane #2 Injured knee, suffering ED but keep buying my plan from me!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Last night I posted how she hasn't done a Instagram post in ages and then a few hours later she pops one up.

Hello Alex darling 👋

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Someone DMd "oh dear"...... Alex immediately rants for days about how this person obviously meant to sent this DM to someone else and was tit talking about her. She says she isn't triggered and does not post for validation but talks for ever about this tiny DM and insists that she just posts because she loves to dance. She spends no time talking about dancing and all her time arguing with herself over this person who wrote "oh dear". What made her think this person meant to send the DM to someone else? Does she think she's untouchable and that people would never dare tell her how cringe she is?.....

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I wonder if the dancing is to burn calories too 😬 when I was obsessed with my weight I used to dance around for at least an hour every day as a form of cardio

Reactions: 12
I find her dancing alright although very cringe, but the face she pulls when she dances gets me every time!

Reactions: 11
So that dancing videos have had me thinking that she’s just not ok for days now. And I’ve just realised why. Who else has been uploading dancing videos and mental state is a cause for concern.... Britney! Has anyone made this connection?

Reactions: 11
I think it's definitely a way to burn calories without stricting "exercising". Someone had mentioned this earlier. She is definitely not well.

Reactions: 14
CAN SHE PLEASE STOP PUTTING HEAVY HOOPS IN HER ALREADY DAMAGED EAR 😩

Reactions: 4
Hahahah she can’t stop filming herself dancing SOBER!!!! If this was your mate, you would have a word wouldn’t you.

i did think maybe she is on meds, her story’s I feel show imbalance of seratonin leading to extreme highs and lows... hence her CanT sTOP dancinggggggg and then very low points where she shuts herself off.

Attachments

Reactions: 5
She's been going so ott with her dancing since someone posted that message "oh dear" to her and she went off on one. She really does look ridiculous 😂

Reactions: 8
I actually feel sorry for her. She’s clearly very lonely. She went out last night by herself as she had no one to go out with. I think she needs to take a step back from social media and all this making out she’s happy and just try and actually find happiness away from the fake social media world.

• Wow
Reactions: 21
I'm a single woman who lives alone and I'm all for the vibes she puts out, of learning to enjoy your own company, making yourself happy and not depending on anyone else etc etc, but I still see friends/family as often as I can atm. It seems strange that she never seems to meet anyone, even if its just a walk in the park with a friend on the weekend.

Reactions: 12
Talking about emotional and spiritual change today, all whilst showing a picture of her in a thong and with her boobs out.. hilarious

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.