Alexandra Cane #2 Injured knee, suffering ED but keep buying my plan from me!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes I agree it looks old! But it's hard to know as as deleted so many of her photos when she started losing weight 😕

Reactions: 3
Do you guys think this photo is current? I’m hoping it is, she looks so much healthier!!
that pic is from 2019. Its her ex’s bedroom. I remember she first posted it when she was dating that adam, estate agent guy. BTW Her latest main feed post is from early 2018 pre love island

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Why is she posting all the old photos with no throwback? Do you think she’s trying to get her followers used to the idea of her in a bigger body to limit comments that’s she’s gained weight?

Reactions: 7
Didn't she have a racism scandal or something on twitter when she came out of the island? I was wondering who she was when I clicked on this thread and then I remembered. She was blocking black women on twitter.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Enjoying your own company is fine but referring to eating alone as "dating myself" is ridiculous and cringe worthy. 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I don’t think she has many friends. Let’s be honest nobody would chose go out alone a lot like she does. No wonder she’s mentally unstable if all her friends have abandoned her

• Sad
Reactions: 12
I don’t think she has many friends. Let’s be honest nobody would chose go out alone a lot like she does. No wonder she’s mentally unstable if all her friends have abandoned her
To be honest I have friends but we’re dotted all over the place now and before I had my partner and kids and lived alone - not so far from where Alexandra lives - I actually loved going out by myself all the time and travelling and just experiencing beautiful parts of London with no strings attached. Being by yourself doesn’t mean you have issues lol I was possibly the happiest I’d ever been before having children I absolutely loved my life and I actually miss it.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Her latest post, so if a woman isn’t beautiful they’re not as worthy? Maybe I’m being over sensitive but that’s what I’m taking from her post.
they’re all going mental for this “divine feminine energy” like wtf is it supposed to mean?!

Reactions: 6
Her latest post, so if a woman isn’t beautiful they’re not as worthy? Maybe I’m being over sensitive but that’s what I’m taking from her post.
they’re all going mental for this “divine feminine energy” like wtf is it supposed to mean?!
No, more like all women should consider themselves beautiful. I think you’re just looking for digs and negativity lol she’s blatantly saying “you are beautiful, you are strong, you are worthy” regardless of what you think others might think. That’s what I took from it; bit cheese but definitely not what you’re saying.

Reactions: 5
No, more like all women should consider themselves beautiful. I think you’re just looking for digs and negativity lol she’s blatantly saying “you are beautiful, you are strong, you are worthy” regardless of what you think others might think. That’s what I took from it; bit cheese but definitely not what you’re saying.
All I’m seeing is “I” where does she say all women?

Attachments

I get what you’re saying but I think it’s supposed to be an empowering kind of message as she’s on this “journey” of self discovery so she’s obviously trying to promote that as she says “can’t wait to share soon”

She is just trying to convince herself that she is comfortable in her own skin. People who are truly at one with themselves don't need to post this absolute rubbish.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
She is just trying to convince herself that she is comfortable in her own skin. People who are truly at one with themselves don't need to post this absolute rubbish.
And it’s another pic from 2019 she used

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.