Alexandra Cane #2 Injured knee, suffering ED but keep buying my plan from me!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
People are asking in her comments if that is her and she doesnt even mention its an old picture, is she trying to convince herself that people preffered her the way she used to be so she'll put the weight back on? Like she has a grid picture from march 21st still easily a size 6 who is she trying to kid with the old pictures

Reactions: 4
People are asking in her comments if that is her and she doesnt even mention its an old picture, is she trying to convince herself that people preffered her the way she used to be so she'll put the weight back on? Like she has a grid picture from march 21st still easily a size 6 who is she trying to kid with the old pictures
I reckon she’s gained a small amount of weight and is feeling self conscious. So she’s posting these old pics to reassure herself that she’s still attractive in a bigger body. My take anyway

Reactions: 10
I reckon she’s gained a small amount of weight and is feeling self conscious. So she’s posting these old pics to reassure herself that she’s still attractive in a bigger body. My take anyway
I'm hoping this and its not the other way... That she's gone drastically skinny and quite poorly and so is using this to try and help herself somehow

Reactions: 2
Hey everyone, I am a long time lurker on these specific threads but have one thing that reaaaally bothers me about Miss Alex...
She lives pretty centrally in London from what she shows (I could be wrong, please correct me if I am), and it seems like daily she is out for a walk alone late at night.
Not once did she post awareness or a word for poor Sarah Everard and yet continues to dance alone at night, phone balanced on a wall/bench. Or just stories alone on dark roads.

I know women should be able to walk alone at night and film alone but these times and recent events totally contradict her actions, and I find it so insensitive and condescending for her to keep prancing around alone at night singing like nothing is wrong with the world she is in?

I am 28 years old and also live in London and would not dream of doing half the things she does, not just for lack of security,, because all women should feel safe (particularly after Sarah), but also just common sense-wise seeing as where we both live. Mainly her ignorance to Sarah and what happened to her?!?! Again guys, correct me if I am wrong...

Reactions: 5
Hey everyone, I am a long time lurker on these specific threads but have one thing that reaaaally bothers me about Miss Alex...
She lives pretty centrally in London from what she shows (I could be wrong, please correct me if I am), and it seems like daily she is out for a walk alone late at night.
Not once did she post awareness or a word for poor Sarah Everard and yet continues to dance alone at night, phone balanced on a wall/bench. Or just stories alone on dark roads.

I know women should be able to walk alone at night and film alone but these times and recent events totally contradict her actions, and I find it so insensitive and condescending for her to keep prancing around alone at night singing like nothing is wrong with the world she is in?

I am 28 years old and also live in London and would not dream of doing half the things she does, not just for lack of security,, because all women should feel safe (particularly after Sarah), but also just common sense-wise seeing as where we both live. Mainly her ignorance to Sarah and what happened to her?!?! Again guys, correct me if I am wrong...
I’m sorry but I think what you’ve said is a bit ridiculous lol no offence I don’t mean to be mean in any way. As I previously mentioned I lived my live just as she is a few years ago not far from where she is. Let her live her life how she wishes and what happened to Sarah is awful but actually she lives in an area a lot safer than where Sarah went missing.

Reactions: 13
Just seen she’s quit her PT course because it wasn’t ‘aligning’ with her.
Wish I had her level of delusion to use that as my excuse for anything I give up on. ‘My diet? Oh no I’ve stopped that it wasn’t it alignment with me 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Wish I had her level of delusion to use that as my excuse for anything I give up on. ‘My diet? Oh no I’ve stopped that it wasn’t it alignment with me 🤣🤣🤣
Yes I gave up salads,they weren't in alignment with me 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Don't think she's had much of a career after Love Island, has she? What has she done apart from the ED diet plan she launched?

Reactions: 8
Fair play to her for asking. Wonder if she takes offence even though she said she wouldn't
I think she’s on a path of self destruction and this is troubling. Other people’s opinions of you are none of your business. I think some of the things said to her will really affect her.

Reactions: 12
I think it's insane for her to suggest that staying quiet because we are worried about her is a negative thing.

Most of us are hiding our true feelings because we think she'll be affected mentally by it. We aren't hiding it because we want her to like us!!! And FYI, I am not struggling with other parts of my life. 😂 There is a time and place for the truth, and definitely not while she is likely having a mental break down.

Reactions: 8
She's been going so ott with her dancing since someone posted that message "oh dear" to her and she went off on one. She really does look ridiculous 😂
New pics of her on Daily Mail with a mYsTeRy MaLe. She will not be happy at those photos - her body looks nothing like it does on Instagram.
came here to say that believe it or not I used to speak to this guy years ago back when MySpace etc was a thing 😂 hes a nice guy though I hope she’s happier now. But probably not as she still hasn’t learnt not to tie her worth to someone/external validation.

Wait a sec. So she asked instagram collectively "what do you think about me?" so that she could quote and respond to her audience's opinions and then tell us that she doesn't care about anyone's opinion and this somehow means she's "healing" or "doing the work"? How about just...not asking in the first place? Or having some boundaries around social media in general, and not posting navel-gazing nonsense to the masses, if she's so "not bothered" about getting this "external validation"? This wan is a clown of the highest order.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I think it's insane for her to suggest that staying quiet because we are worried about her is a negative thing.

Most of us are hiding our true feelings because we think she'll be affected mentally by it. We aren't hiding it because we want her to like us!!! And FYI, I am not struggling with other parts of my life. 😂 There is a time and place for the truth, and definitely not while she is likely having a mental break down.
I know, I felt a bit victimised by that 🤣

Although full disclosure my reason for not sharing my honest opinion with her was because I didn’t trust her not to block me 🤣🤣🤣.

Reactions: 4
Can’t believe she’s quite the course! This is news to me, I stopped following her. Maybe it was genuinely too hard for her 😬 she was going on as if it was a phd. Shame could have been a decent career for her if she was passionate about it

I know, I felt a bit victimised by that 🤣

Although full disclosure my reason for not sharing my honest opinion with her was because I didn’t trust her not to block me 🤣🤣🤣.
Maybe she purposely victimised us 😂

But seriously she should understand how much it can affect someone's mental health. Encouraging people to openly criticise others without holding back is NOT responsible!!!!! I don't know what she is playing at.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.