Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LaraBread

How to update your story, Alexandra Cane style:

1. Try to smell your top lip, take a selfie
2. Look thoughtfully into the distance
3. Make sure to include a notebook in shot to prove how knowledgeable you are
4. Post an unrelated caption about your 'profound' spiritual wisdom, to give the illusion that you're trying to help people and don't just fancy posting a selfie
5. Voila!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

Elles20

VIP Member
Unbearable. It's no wonder she is alone all the time. Who wants to hear her preach her shit every minute.

And hold on a minute. So she made a fitness plan that resulted in an ED for herself and others, which she sort of admitted, yet she didn't even address the situation. She moved away from the business and left others to suffer, whilst going on holiday during a global pandemic and preaching to her followers about self healing? No accountability whatsoever???

• Angry
Reactions: 32

Jaymaybay

034B2DD8-B1D7-4174-A9E1-7A45AAA8E972.png
58044715-648A-42E2-BA2C-D892868B868A.png

yeah, wonder how long it’ll take to get blocked. I’m furious. She will fuck over her menstural cycle to look skinny but won’t take a jab to stop a pandemic because of fearmongering 🥲 it’s so dangerous I cannot believe she’s allowed to do this.

• Heart
Reactions: 32

WritersBlock

I find Alex’s public documentation of her journey so sad. I see a neverending descent into something really bizarre and unhealthy. I really liked her on Love Island and I’ve loved her honesty and bravery about overcoming adversity but she’s not right in the head, is she?
She’s become a thinly disguised anti-vaxxer and a sham. She talks a lot about body autonomy but never once does she highlight the benefits of modern medicine, and scientific advancement (of which there are many). She blanks out the word ‘vaccine’ as if it’s a derogatory term and presents a one-sided view of medicine through the distorted prism of own ongoing inner turmoil.
she acts as if the vax is compulsory: it is not. We still have choices and autonomy over whether we have it or not. She seems to be saying ‘you have a choice but don’t do it’ That’s not autonomy, that’s passive aggressive bias.
She doesn’t help her followers make informed decisions at all, nor does she use her influence for good. She lacks credibility and gives the appearance of someone stuck in a cult.

Reactions: 31
She’s as bad as a guy I went on a date with a few weeks ago, a guy who knows I’m chronically sick & have had cancer 6 years ago. He told me I shouldn’t tell anyone I’m fully vaccinated, modern medicine is a myth & money making scheme. Apparently there’s a natural alternative to every medicine and a natural cure for every single illnesses that are all man made. I clapped back with “yeah, death...” but I’m wrong. I’ll just tell my doctor I’m gonna stop taking steroids and use plants to replace cortisol I don’t produce to keep me alive. Then he said young people who get cancer bring it on themselves, chemo is a “rubbish waste of time, it doesn’t even cure it”, I explained chemo is not a cure and it often gives people time they desperately need and some quality of life.
I asked him wtf he was getting af and he said “young people obviously don’t look after their bodies and pretty much ask for it.” Brilliant, I’ll tell my team I wanted cancer at the age of 20 when I didn’t drink because I couldn’t tolerate it nor did I smoke then shall I? I’m sure they’ll agree I wanted it. I’ll ask if I can have the 3/4 of my pancreas that’s missing back with the cancer as well as my spleen and gallbladder. The same man enjoys going to raves and ingesting Coca-Cola, K & various forms of pills that he doesn’t know exactly what’s in them but it’s ok bc modern medicine is only there to keep pharma companies on business and fund the Freemasons. Im gonna tell him that he should slide in Alex’s DMs, they’d get on great with their warped and offensive views. pair of fucking idiots. He keeps asking to see me again, said it wasn’t a good idea because he might catch a chronic illness from me. She is dangerous and is going down a slippery slope here

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

Lonelylondon

Chatty Member
Sorry but wtf is a natural body healing coach and trauma informed healer? If someone has experienced trauma.. they need a therapist/psychiatrist/doctor that has years of training not some made up thing. I’m also sick to death of influencers who claim to have experienced some sort of trauma/mental health issue etc and healed themselves in a matter of weeks/months and now think they’re experts on healing.. my mum has ptsd and severe anxiety, and has done for the last 30 years, my sister has had anxiety and depression her whole life, I have a friend who had such bad anorexia she was sectioned and nearly died, it’s taken her years to recover and in many ways she never will (she can’t have children naturally for example) but with hard work and lots of help from actual professionals she is now out here living her best life! You can’t just use trauma as a cute little ‘started from the bottom now we’re here’ backstory ffs

• Heart
Reactions: 29

>^.^<

Oh my god, now she’s straight out confirming she’s an anti vaxer. I’m absolutely fuming she’s come out to a large platform and said something so harmful and selfish.

The vaccine was sped up, every pharma company was working 24/7 on it!!! Usually trials take so long as there’s competing time and space, but this time round the whole focus was COVID.

I’ve had family members pass away because of this illness. I’m so so angry right now
Yet she'll fill her face with Botox and lawd knows what 🤔 where is she anyway .. has she "escaped the UK" like other influenzas

Reactions: 28

WritersBlock

She’s sailing dangerously close to breaking the law. She’s sharing posts that assert ‘releasing resentment can dissolve even cancer’

It’s a criminal offence to directly advertise any cancer treatments to the public, evidence based or not, proven or unproven.

The Cancer Act covers social media too. It carries a penalty of prison, or a fine.

Maybe she should spent time brushing up on legislation, or perhaps doing real research rather than indulging in quackery? Just a thought.

Reactions: 28

shoegalxo

omg her latest stories.... she has officially gone cuckoo.

saying you don't need thepub / to travel / clubs etc for happiness because you find happiness in your heart. The dick has just come back from abroad 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Russ16

Oh my god, now she’s straight out confirming she’s an anti vaxer. I’m absolutely fuming she’s come out to a large platform and said something so harmful and selfish.

The vaccine was sped up, every pharma company was working 24/7 on it!!! Usually trials take so long as there’s competing time and space, but this time round the whole focus was COVID.

I’ve had family members pass away because of this illness. I’m so so angry right now

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
She actually needs to be stopped!!! She’s tapped!!! Saying that if you’re healthy you won’t get sick? Ok, I agree to a certain extent it’s just a fact that it’s easier to fight off common infections such as cold when your body is healthier than being overweight, a smoker, etc. But she’s not saying that. She’s saying getting in touch with your spirituality will mean you won’t get sick? What exactly does she define as ‘sick’? Coronavirus? Cancer? She’s an absolute idiot at this point. Some of the fittest, healthiest people I know have been struck down by coronavirus, so how dare she use her platform to so confidently suggest that if you look after yourself you can’t get ill. What about people with autoimmune diseases? These types of things have absolutely no reflection on an individual’s general health. She is truly just insulting at this point.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 25

Maracas

In summary;

Main plot line is Alexandra has admitted she is unwell (she has lost her period due to excessive weight loss) and provided before and after pictures saying she was unhappy and unhealthy in the recent ones.

Issue here is that she has been selling her ‘happy body plan’ which she follows and as a result has become unhealthy and has disordered eating, there are calls on SM comments for her to take responsibility as on the happy body plan FB site lots of girls are saying this plan has also made THEM ill.

She is saying she is trying to gain weight whilst eating 400 cal and under low carb meals and still counting calories and restricting.

She is still dropping pieces for sale in her MILA brand, the brand has been called out for its non-sustainability, the name is the name of another clothing brand and the pieces are actually nothing-we haven’t seen before and severely overpriced.

there are still awkward moments where Alexandra will dance in the street, in the rain, in the shop, in the living room, in a failed attempt to show her life is bliss.

Be kind has swerved Alexandra as she posted a story about a woman eating on the train and called her ‘disgusting’ due to noises she was making.

Im aware I’ve probably missed a shit tonne of stuff!

WritersBlock

I can’t feel too sorry for Alex because it’s hard to tell if she’s authentic. She’s portraying trauma as a linear thing, which it isn’t, and it’s misleading to suggest otherwise. You don’t suddenly wake up ‘cured’ as she seems to be saying. New frilly dresses, painting your entire house white and videoed dancing don’t signal healing. The work is always ongoing and it’s mostly quiet, reflective and - dare I say it - ordinary. The majority of us live in the real world with houses to run, children to feed, jobs to go to, chores to do! Her version is HERS and hers alone (rightly; we all respond and react differently) but she’s desperately unrelatable.
Yeah, you do start to feel positive and hopeful, but I’ve never seen anyone behave in such an odd way; changing style, radical morphs of personality, etc. She ricochets around and doesn’t seem to be able to hold onto herself.
She talks about feeling comfortable in her skin but I still don’t believe it because that’s not what I’m seeing.
She’s still not being held accountable for her Happy Plan and while anorexia is no doubt a dreadful, complex disease the bottom line is that she pushed her plan relentlessly on other woman who may have been equally vulnerable. She’s never acknowledged the danger she posed (and perhaps caused) and even within this post, she’s filtered the life from it.

• Heart

ED95

Rant incoming....
I do feel sad for her off the back of her post tonight...but clearly she is not well herself.
She needs help before she tries to profit off of helping other people.

She can say 'She Fucking Did it' all she wants and I mean congratulations for her dealing with all that, it is a lot, but was running across the world to dance in the jungle actually processing? Or was she running away and clinging to this new spiritual bullshit just a distraction/another phase of hers.
Her erratic behaviour to me doesn't say that she's through it enough yet to be advising others and charging money for it...

Take her fitness plan as a prime example, wasn't over her own body issues but started charging people to help with theirs and caused damage. She runs before she can walk with everything when she's consumed by her new phases and it lands her in the shit. I'm worried about the vulnerable people that are going to buy into her next scheme. Like the lady who she reposted that said Alex has inspired her to quit her job.....that's all very well but Alexandra can just up and dance away her trauma abroad, others can't.

If strangers on the internet can pick this apart and be concerned about her unstable behaviour where the hell are her friends and relatives? So sad/worrying. I honestly think she's an unintentional danger of an influencer.

• Heart

Randomlyorange

Although I agree I really meant that the way she is grieving is healthy as opposed to a lot of ways. Vaccination is a choice and saying that all illness is curable I really don’t think she meant harm or actually meant it literally I think she has - me also - seen a lot of evidence that does suggest that things like cancer (obviously not all cancer like leukaemia) can be helped and believe it or not, mind set (ie stress) does play a massive massive role in all illness.
I think she does come across a little outlandish but I stand by what I say in that she is harmless in comparison to who she was a year ago, selling all that rubbish and being the “classic influencer”. This is just my opinion which I am entitled to as you are yours. I don’t need to argue with anybody over it, we can have differing views x
You’re entitled to your views but posting publicly that there’s evidence of mindset curing cancer… am i supposed to think that one of my best school friends died at 16 years old because their mindset was too negative? 😬 and that like other people on this forum, who have relatives who have died from covid, that vaccines are a choice that only affects yourself? They’re not a personal choice when you can go out and kill someone. None of this is harmless and actively hurts and endangers people :(

Reactions: 24