Alexandra Cane #2 Injured knee, suffering ED but keep buying my plan from me!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve said it before but I’m really failing to see what the dancing is doing for her
Other than she gets her kicks from watching herself gyrate?

Reactions: 8
View attachment 746804
Has she been reading this page? 😂 Also fully convinced she has zero real life friends. She’s unfollowed all but 20 hippy people.
Omg I came here to write the same thing 🤣🤣 is the irony!
She fact she’s only follows 20 people shows how self absorbed she is! She doesn’t even follow people who support her now it’s just only those “who align” .

Reactions: 7
If she wants to be authentic, pure, honest, whatever, she could start with taking accountability for her Happy Body plan that she was shoving down people's throats just 12 months ago. But of course that doesn't count right?

Reactions: 22
Jeez the dancing with the crazy manic smiling, she scares me haha. I actually feel sorry for her, she doesn’t seem to have any friends or ever be with family or anybody? She only follows 20 people now, so has she unfollowed all her family and friends? Which seems a weird thing to do, I can only assume she has none? She’s always alone, nothing wrong with being alone but must get lonely when it’s all the time? Also ‘dancy like no body’s watching’ .. well no body would be watching if you were filming yourself and uploading lol

Reactions: 9
There is grounding and then there is walking around the dirtiest city in England barefoot, get in the bin Alex. Also I’ve been to Aus a lot, nobody does this in the city just the beaches like normal people, she is deluded! If any “non celebrity” did this they would be sectioned, massive red flag!

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Walking around London barefoot after eating nothing but a whole watermelon and some other fruit all day

Is she taking the piss 👀

Reactions: 10
There is grounding and then there is walking around the dirtiest city in England barefoot, get in the bin Alex. Also I’ve been to Aus a lot, nobody does this in the city just the beaches like normal people, she is deluded! If any “non celebrity” did this they would be sectioned, massive red flag!
She 100% just went outside her flat, shot this and then went back inside. No way is she moving around London barefoot. Not with that much beige and white in her flat. Place will be filthy 😂

Reactions: 7
She definitely has no friends …. One of the reasons is likely that “Cancer is not an illness” shite she posted a while ago… and the rest. She’s horrid!!

Reactions: 11
She definitely has no friends …. One of the reasons is likely that “Cancer is not an illness” shite she posted a while ago… and the rest. She’s horrid!!
Very true. If I had a friend posting that nonsense I'd be calling her out and then get her out of my life.

Reactions: 5
Spends all day on Instagram but is now only using letters as a form of communication 🤔
Someone needs to confiscate her social media accounts, she has lost the plot!

554DD8DF-ABAA-4BB4-8FF4-DF15918C0AC2.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.