Alexandra Cane #2 Injured knee, suffering ED but keep buying my plan from me!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I literally can’t anymore!! Only accepts letters as a method of communication?
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Going back to basics but advertising the fact on insta...which is clearly being run from her phone. Ffs I can’t anymore 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Oh my god, she has to be trolling at this point? Going back to basics, whilst taking a photo with my smart phone, and sharing it on a platform only possible by using a smart phone. I can't deal either 😆🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Going back to basics but advertising the fact on insta...which is clearly being run from her phone. Ffs I can’t anymore 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
It's a mid life crisis isn't it.

I agree that life was way more fun back then but going back to those things won't bring back anything from that time.

I think she is desperately lonely and focusing a lot on the past and how good it used to be because her present is just not great.

Reactions: 6
Such a compulsive liar. Says she’ll only use an old phone whilst doing insta videos of her dancing with filters on.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Can’t believe she’s spent 8 grand on all this “healing” bullshit. She needs a proper therapist, not all this nonsense 😂 Just goes to show how quickly she’s jumping on to things if she was set on getting a boob job at the start of the year.

How much longer until she’s charging stupid amounts for healing??? She’s been prayed upon by con men now she’s probably gonna start conning vulnerable people 😩

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Can’t believe she’s spent 8 grand on all this “healing” bullshit. She needs a proper therapist, not all this nonsense 😂 Just goes to show how quickly she’s jumping on to things if she was set on getting a boob job at the start of the year.

How much longer until she’s charging stupid amounts for healing??? She’s been prayed upon by con men now she’s probably gonna start conning vulnerable people 😩
Wait. .. what has she paid all that for?

she’s using an old Nokia and obviously wants her followers to do the same all in the name of healing 🙄
(The fact that she is promoting this on social media and continuously filming on a smart phone seems to be lost on her)
So if all her followers start using a Nokia and get rid of their smart phone her insta account won’t generate any 💰 as she will have no followers. Not really thought this through has she

Reactions: 7
Is she including the training she’s done as well maybe? Seems like an awful lot.
Ahhh I think she is saying she was going to spend 8k on surgery to get her boobs done but instead spent some money on therapy and worked on herself instead ... I don't read that as she spent the 8k on healing just that she DIDN'T spend it on a boob job

Unless someone was selling an old skool Nokia for 8k on eBay and she fell for it 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It’s like she’s had a personality transplant. From a potential boob job to renouncing modern society in less than 12 months.
This is definitely a phase, it’s so forced and contrived

Reactions: 9
Ahhh I think she is saying she was going to spend 8k on surgery to get her boobs done but instead spent some money on therapy and worked on herself instead ... I don't read that as she spent the 8k on healing just that she DIDN'T spend it on a boob job

Unless someone was selling an old skool Nokia for 8k on eBay and she fell for it 😅
Hahahha that makes more sense 🤣 I read it as the 8k on therapy.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.