Alexandra Cane #2 Injured knee, suffering ED but keep buying my plan from me!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What the actual duck is she doing??? Surely she must cringe at herself when she watches her videos back….at one point she nearly tripped backwards……

Reactions: 7
She's lost it now. "Your ancestors will applaud you".......Get in the bleeping sea.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So so so so so greatfull
For these comments I thought it was just me that thought she was doing a Britney

Reactions: 6
W H A T
I N
G O D S
N A M E
have I just watched 🤣🤣🤣 I think I've had an epileptic fit watching that. What the hell is she doing?! Someone needs to get some holy water splashed on her ASAP. Mother of god she's tapped

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I can’t understand what flinging yourself about like that will do for your mental well-being??

she nearly fell over twice 😂

Reactions: 11
Omg she said she hurt her neck from dancing yesterday. No tit 😂😂😂😂
You'd think she'd be in tune with herself enough to know not to hurt herself while dancing. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The absolute audacity of this woman.

“I’ve opted for a massage rather than pushing my limits…”

“Listen to your NEEDS rather than WANTS. Higher self over ego.”

Because she was sodding dancing. I’d love to live in a world where we can all opt for a massage because our dance lessons were a bit too much. This woman is the absolute definition of what is wrong with social media “influencers” and the poster child for privilege.

Something about her I find really egotistical. Women should be strong and enjoy their life, body, food, it all. But she’s just, past that point and now appears so vacuous and narcissistic.
pushing women’s rights back a few years by basically not doing much each day, but preaching one small task is enough to rest? Women work tirelessly to fight for jobs in corporate, law, medicine
It’s a known phenomenon now that these “celebs” that have no talent really, then hit a point where they ask “what can I do” her priveldge is real - in the real world, she’d have to get a job to afford that apartment, bills, food. But no, she can change her direction as she wishes and pick up a topic that she finds easy and “comes to her” - she needs an actual purpose. And you can do that without showcasing it all over the internet.
And don’t get my started on the dancing - I’m a trained dancer, and she needs to separate her ego from her dancing. It’s very loud. Check Alexandra Burke circa Strictly

• Heart
Reactions: 14
The absolute audacity of this woman.

“I’ve opted for a massage rather than pushing my limits…”

“Listen to your NEEDS rather than WANTS. Higher self over ego.”

Because she was sodding dancing. I’d love to live in a world where we can all opt for a massage because our dance lessons were a bit too much. This woman is the absolute definition of what is wrong with social media “influencers” and the poster child for privilege.
Yeeeessss! You’ve summed it up so well there, she literally can’t see past the end of her nose.

Reactions: 3
Jesus the stories today, she’s delusional. She cannot dance to save her life and looks like an owl because her head doesn’t move!s she’s just getting off on watching herself the whole time. The stories on Monday were mental, she needs professional help, id report her if I knew how for pushing this anti vaccine stuff!

Reactions: 4
How does this womb touching one dance move woman still have 1.3milliom followers. Are they all just sticking around to see the madness unfold?

• Haha
How does this womb touching one dance move woman still have 1.3milliom followers. Are they all just sticking around to see the madness unfold?
Jeez Louise! What is the womb dance all about. I mean what’s the actual point.
shw creeps me out the way she stares into the camera doing her pelvic thrusts 😂😂

no matter how she starts off her dancing or what song she’s dancing to, it all turns into the same legs akimbo, arms flailing hips rotating move

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.