Alexandra Cane #2 Injured knee, suffering ED but keep buying my plan from me!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She originally said in the post that she had spent £8k on therapy, but later edited and replaced it with ‘£££’ for those wondering where the £8k figure came from!

Reactions: 5
She originally said in the post that she had spent £8k on therapy, but later edited and replaced it with ‘£££’ for those wondering where the £8k figure came from!
What the actual duck. So she's excited she got conned? 8k?? for what exactly?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I think she is counting the holiday to Mexico with that Emma the Alchemist woman as therapy.

She’s just soook relatable… NOT! No normal person has that amount of money to spend on therapy.

Reactions: 3
Hun you lost your period because you were starving yourself and over exercising (whilst selling a plan ironically called ‘happy body’), it has nothing to do with dancing and warm baths.
Oh for duck sake Alex!!
Stop smoking the old wacky backy would ya and give it a rest!!!!
Jesus bloody Christ!!
What is wrong with people

Hun you lost your period because you were starving yourself and over exercising (whilst selling a plan ironically callecd ‘happy body’), it has nothing to do with dancinttg and warm baths.
I’m currently in treatment for anorexia. I am also a nurse so understand Hypothalamice Ammenorea. I wish I knew that warm baths was the key.,,,,’mmmm

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I wonder if she dances when she's not filming herself. Definitely a just for the gram thing.

Reactions: 8
Oh no. Girl ain’t trying to grab attention like that to literally one of the greatest songs ever.
Too far.

Reactions: 1
I just went to see what was happening and gotta say I think she looked fab 😅 she is a great dancer and I did get baby from dirty dancing vibes before she mentioned it 🤣

I don't like what she didn with the fitness stuff but not gunna lie - I liked those stories she posted today 🤷🏻‍♀️😂

Anyone hear anything new about her long time mate Sarah Louise Caldon (slcaldon on Instagram with 180k followers) ? There is a thread about her being in prison out in Dubai. Apparently she & her drug dealer boyfriend set up & sold a fake crypto currency 🤔 she hasn’t been active in last 3 months
AA16E5E1-689E-4FD5-A3A7-9B8B2F1DE020.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
I went to uni with Sarah. I’ve heard this story is very true! And unfortunately doesn’t surprise me

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.