Alexandra Cane #2 Injured knee, suffering ED but keep buying my plan from me!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hate the she says people don't respect her and asking too much of her when a year ago she was living with her phone glued to her hand sharing wayyyy too much of her life constantly online. She made money out of this and fame out of love island so she can't really be so negative about it. Also i hate the way she is constantly using the word trauma I mean I don't know what she went through but to me trauma is a vdry strong word and from her recent post her childhood was about being a mini beauty queen and having to always be perfect. If other things happened to her then fine but knowing her I doubt trauma means trauma to others. I know what childhood trauma means and still having to live with this and I am annoyed that she keeps using this word...

Reactions: 14
She’s selling her workout equipment as barely used. It’s crazy how she uses things just for an aesthetic so frequently for her socials. 😩 I actually feel sorry for her. She has no real personality & jumps onto the next phase/image at the drop of a hat.

Reactions: 10
The glimpse of her new website suggests she’s jumping on the podcast bandwagon now.

I think money might start drying up now she’s removed herself from the Happy Body plan and cutting ties with the Love Island images means a lot of other opportunities will disappear. She’s not doing any ads so companies obviously don’t want her. Plus she’s jumped from one thing to the next and has proved she has no real staying power or dedication to a project.

She’s probably moving back into that garden hut at her parents.

Reactions: 8
I’m new here but just needed to rant 🤣. Used to absolutely love Alex and everything she stood for. Even introduced her to my daughter as a positive role model
What she has become is an erratic , self centred, pompous preacher without a clue.She contradicts herself frequently and blocks anything she deems as trolling but people have a right to call out her bs when they bought into her.
Her inane dancing where she stares at herself along with her posts of “wisdom” are all she’s got left. It’s a shame because she could have had everything but she needed more

Reactions: 9
Her latest stories - WHAT. The amount of blind privilege she is showing up there says it all really doesn’t it. Sharing a load of posts of things that are pretty much only accessible to the upper class, privileged groups as if they are THE ONLY ANSWER to the virus. Actually delusional.

I honestly can’t see any working parent muddling through the constant school changes, restrictions, bubbles, at home learning etc sitting down and meditating the virus and their worries away, or anyone living with a disability or chronic illness getting any real term benefit from free organic food or zinc supplements. And anybody that works full time, or even part time, in an actual job and has other life tit to deal with realises that a 30 minute walk a day or popping off to the gym with a lucrative 20% off your membership isn’t always possible and can actually add to stress. And closing all fast food restaurants? Ok Alex, what about all the people that would lose their jobs as a result? Shall they just start up an Instagram and manifest all their dreams, maybe pop off to a spiritual retreat to learn everything they’ve been doing wrong? Removing all processed foods from shop shelves - that’s half the bleeping shop gone then. Good one. Everyone’s just meant to live off organic vegetables are they, regardless of financial resources, family size, and dietary needs.

This woman is an absolute charlatan, does not have a clue, idiot. Can’t see further than the end of her nose and doesn’t care to either, shes no experience or even the slightest understanding of how most people in this country live their lives and struggle, and believes they can just spirit it all away. Insane.

Her latest stories - WHAT. The amount of blind privilege she is showing up there says it all really doesn’t it. Sharing a load of posts of things that are pretty much only accessible to the upper class, privileged groups as if they are THE ONLY ANSWER to the virus. Actually delusional.

I honestly can’t see any working parent muddling through the constant school changes, restrictions, bubbles, at home learning etc sitting down and meditating the virus and their worries away, or anyone living with a disability or chronic illness getting any real term benefit from free organic food or zinc supplements. And anybody that works full time, or even part time, in an actual job and has other life tit to deal with realises that a 30 minute walk a day or popping off to the gym with a lucrative 20% off your membership isn’t always possible and can actually add to stress. And closing all fast food restaurants? Ok Alex, what about all the people that would lose their jobs as a result? Shall they just start up an Instagram and manifest all their dreams, maybe pop off to a spiritual retreat to learn everything they’ve been doing wrong? Removing all processed foods from shop shelves - that’s half the bleeping shop gone then. Good one. Everyone’s just meant to live off organic vegetables are they, regardless of financial resources, family size, and dietary needs.

This woman is an absolute charlatan, does not have a clue, idiot. Can’t see further than the end of her nose and doesn’t care to either, shes no experience or even the slightest understanding of how most people in this country live their lives and struggle, and believes they can just spirit it all away. Insane.
And now it’s - “take accountability for yourself tho because you hold everything you need within you”
So which is it, “hey government give us FREE FOOD FREE SUPPLEMENTS FREE HEALTHCARE AND EXTENDED HEALTH CHECKS MAKE UNHEALTHY THINGS INACCESSIBLE TO US SO WE DONT HAVE A CHOICE”, or is it “you can beat anything if you just put your mind to it”??? All over the place. How embarrassing.

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
Bloody note book and sad teary stare in the distance are out again! She must need some attention.
The fact she’s clearly antivax with such a huge following is scary. These people followed her due to love island and now are getting exposed this by default. She’s not sponsored by anyone, never does adverts, brands must stay well clear.

Attachments

Reactions: 9
Bloody note book and sad teary stare in the distance are out again! She must need some attention.
The fact she’s clearly antivax with such a huge following is scary. These people followed her due to love island and now are getting exposed this by default. She’s not sponsored by anyone, never does adverts, brands must stay well clear.
Notebook carefully displayed there

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She’s a bleeping head, talking utter garbage still with the backdrop of everything going on in Afghanistan. Lighting candles and manifesting positivity in a crappy journal won’t help fleeing refugees much will it Alexandra you silly, self-centred privileged white bint?

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.