Alexandra Cane #2 Injured knee, suffering ED but keep buying my plan from me!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Alexandra attended the anti vaccine protests in London yesterday & now she’s following Katie Hopkins on Instagram
5819E029-CCB6-4F83-90FB-52DBB3B5ACFE.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Actually genuinely concerned about her at this point - 100% was suffering from an ED, both over exercising and binge eating. This new stance on things is definitely an attempt to cure her own mental illness but don’t know if it’s good to impart wisdom when you’re not entirely in a good place yourself

Reactions: 8
I was searching for someone on IG and she came up, remembered her from Love Island so I clicked on her profile - why has she only got 6 posts now?

Reactions: 1
I was searching for someone on IG and she came up, remembered her from Love Island so I clicked on her profile - why has she only got 6 posts now?
Because she deletes everything that doesn’t fit her current persona, she deleted all her happy body plan pictures because it turned out she was so ill from it she developed an ED and lost her periods, now she’s a total anti vax quack who thinks positive thinking can cure cancer 🙃

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Because she deletes everything that doesn’t fit her current persona, she deleted all her happy body plan pictures because it turned out she was so ill from it she developed an ED and lost her periods, now she’s a total anti vax quack who thinks positive thinking can cure cancer 🙃
She also deleted all her older photos pre/post love island before this when she was curvier when she was in the midst of the happy body plan too.

Reactions: 7
Alexandra is the perfect example of what happens when young people chase fame but have no real talent in anything worthy of being famous for, then they get to a certain age (mid/late 20s) and realise they have no purpose or meaning in their life beyond chasing fame. I mean that feeling happens to a lot of us at that age but I imagine it’s to a greater extent when you just want to be famous for being famous

Reactions: 16
Alexandra is the perfect example of what happens when young people chase fame but have no real talent in anything worthy of being famous for, then they get to a certain age (mid/late 20s) and realise they have no purpose or meaning in their life beyond chasing fame. I mean that feeling happens to a lot of us at that age but I imagine it’s to a greater extent when you just want to be famous for being famous
Hit the nail in the head there. 👏👏👏👏👏👏

Reactions: 3
She’s selling all her furniture on Instagram stories. Is she going travelling? Wouldn’t be surprised if she turned up at one of the retreats Emma the Alchemist is at haha.

Reactions: 4
She’s selling all her furniture on Instagram stories. Is she going travelling? Wouldn’t be surprised if she turned up at one of the retreats Emma the Alchemist is at haha.
At this point I’d not be surprised if she was going to a convent to become a nun or something

• Haha
Reactions: 9
God she’s always so hard done by, not to minimise any genuine trauma that she’s working through, but to claim it’s disrespectful to point out she was on love island when that’s literally the only way 95% of people know who she is, it’s unreal, like her post the other week saying how hard her life has been because she’s beautiful wowwwwe

Reactions: 11
She's definitely having some sort of breakdown or dealing with some sort of personality disorder. The constant shedding of her public image - one minute she's a LI star, next she's a fitness queen, then she's anti-diet, then an anti-vaxx crusader, now she's a "self healing" priestess. She reminds me of Prince Harry whose whole personality has become "his truth" and "being seen" and "being triggered", psycho-babbled to death by a bunch of tree-hugging quacks who saw him coming.

If "online platforms" are so "unsafe", why not just delete your insta and be done with it? Why can't this "healing journey" be done in private, in the "safety" of her own inner circle, if the "judgement" of so many has been so traumatising for her? Because she's a non-stop attention seeker who can't cope without the spotlight, that's why.

Reactions: 21
If "online platforms" are so "unsafe", why not just delete your insta and be done with it? Why can't this "healing journey" be done in private, in the "safety" of her own inner circle, if the "judgement" of so many has been so traumatising for her? Because she's a non-stop attention seeker who can't cope without the spotlight, that's why.
Exactly. If she truly believes all of this nonsense she spouts, she’d be off! But I guess her excuse is ‘she needs to reach others going through trauma’.

It’s all just another way to try and stay relevant. This time next year, she’ll be onto something else and all of this will be wiped from her timeline.

Reactions: 11
She is clearly selling all her stuff and is going to go travelling. With her learning spanish I am guessing she will be heading to South America/ mexico to “find herself” or just do spiritual camps ‘cults’
She is lucky love island gave her the platform it did otherwise she would have quite literally nothing going for her

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.