Alexandra Cane #2 Injured knee, suffering ED but keep buying my plan from me!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg she's genuinely delusional... Going on about how bad capitalism is, but quite happy to set up her happy body plan and clothing brand? 🙄 As if she hasn't profited from that? She's such a dick.

Reactions: 18
I’m so glad there’s a thread for her!! She’s insufferable these days.. what she puts out to her huge following is so dangerous, genuinely think she’s lost her head.. whatever happened to her ‘happy body plan’ shite she was peddling?

Why has she deleted all her posts? 😂
They don’t ‘serve her energy’ anymore or some bullshit like that

Reactions: 5
omg her latest stories.... she has officially gone cuckoo.

saying you don't need thepub / to travel / clubs etc for happiness because you find happiness in your heart. The dick has just come back from abroad 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I find Alex’s public documentation of her journey so sad. I see a neverending descent into something really bizarre and unhealthy. I really liked her on Love Island and I’ve loved her honesty and bravery about overcoming adversity but she’s not right in the head, is she?
She’s become a thinly disguised anti-vaxxer and a sham. She talks a lot about body autonomy but never once does she highlight the benefits of modern medicine, and scientific advancement (of which there are many). She blanks out the word ‘vaccine’ as if it’s a derogatory term and presents a one-sided view of medicine through the distorted prism of own ongoing inner turmoil.
she acts as if the vax is compulsory: it is not. We still have choices and autonomy over whether we have it or not. She seems to be saying ‘you have a choice but don’t do it’ That’s not autonomy, that’s passive aggressive bias.
She doesn’t help her followers make informed decisions at all, nor does she use her influence for good. She lacks credibility and gives the appearance of someone stuck in a cult.

Reactions: 31

Mark Corrigan @ Alexandra and all these other spiritually woke people. Every time I hear people talk like her I think of this 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I find Alex’s public documentation of her journey so sad. I see a neverending descent into something really bizarre and unhealthy. I really liked her on Love Island and I’ve loved her honesty and bravery about overcoming adversity but she’s not right in the head, is she?
She’s become a thinly disguised anti-vaxxer and a sham. She talks a lot about body autonomy but never once does she highlight the benefits of modern medicine, and scientific advancement (of which there are many). She blanks out the word ‘vaccine’ as if it’s a derogatory term and presents a one-sided view of medicine through the distorted prism of own ongoing inner turmoil.
she acts as if the vax is compulsory: it is not. We still have choices and autonomy over whether we have it or not. She seems to be saying ‘you have a choice but don’t do it’ That’s not autonomy, that’s passive aggressive bias.
She doesn’t help her followers make informed decisions at all, nor does she use her influence for good. She lacks credibility and gives the appearance of someone stuck in a cult.
I think she crosses the word out so it doesn’t get spotted and removed or fact checked by Instagram. Lots of people do it in comments and that and I think that’s why.

Reactions: 4
Longing onto insta this morning and seeing her have a voracious pelvic spasm was more than I had bargained for.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She’s completely copied that dance from Emma the alchemist no?
She's an absolute fruit loop.
wonder what she'll be doing next week? Last week she was a fitness guru /PT. this week she's an anti vax Mother Earth... who knows 🤣

Reactions: 4
Wowee just had a look at her page and saw she’s deleted everything apart from her last 4 posts! So so strange. As if people are going to forget her previous escapades…

Reactions: 7
She actually needs to be stopped!!! She’s tapped!!! Saying that if you’re healthy you won’t get sick? Ok, I agree to a certain extent it’s just a fact that it’s easier to fight off common infections such as cold when your body is healthier than being overweight, a smoker, etc. But she’s not saying that. She’s saying getting in touch with your spirituality will mean you won’t get sick? What exactly does she define as ‘sick’? Coronavirus? Cancer? She’s an absolute idiot at this point. Some of the fittest, healthiest people I know have been struck down by coronavirus, so how dare she use her platform to so confidently suggest that if you look after yourself you can’t get ill. What about people with autoimmune diseases? These types of things have absolutely no reflection on an individual’s general health. She is truly just insulting at this point.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
Oh my god shut up Alexandra, you are an actual parody. I have no issue with people having different opinions on the vaccine but all the Mother Earth tit is ridiculous

Reactions: 12
Soooo she’s saying if you’re diagnosed with breast cancer you need to ask yourself WHY? WHY do I have this? 🥴🥴🥴 she’s so clueless
She’s got some nerve to talk like this when a couple of months ago she was posting about her struggles with losing her periods because of HER OWN fitness plan.. Honestly it’s so wrong that people like her have a platform.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.