Alexandra Cane #2 Injured knee, suffering ED but keep buying my plan from me!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has limited comments on her latest posts now. People should unfollow and boycott her brand, absolutely horrendous behaviour.

I have an overactive immune system and I’m a little nervous getting vaccines as I’ve had a reaction to one before but you best bet I’ll be first in line to get mine when my age group comes!

What she’s spouting is just so dangerous, and to a platform over over 1 million too

Reactions: 14
I’ve reported the story too. Absolutely disgusted that she’d spout such idiocy to impressionable people 🤮

Reactions: 10
And blocked!!
Truth hurts Alexandra
Didn’t like the truth that was waiting in your dms this morning
What a complete wanker

Reactions: 9
Reported it as well, please everyone report the story while it's still up as well. Reported it under False Information. These "mindfulness" people are one of the most toxic people on this planet, I've said it before and I'll probably say it again. She won't get vaccinated and is gallivanting around somewhere, of course without a mask. I guess she's in CONTROL of her body that she can ensure that she's not making anyone else sick on her trip. duck

Reactions: 17
I’m actually horrified that she’s spouting this tit to over a million people.. at least nutters like Ellie Grey only have a relatively limited echo chamber audience.. this is a whole different ball game. Just at the time her followers age range will start to be offered the vaccine 🤮🤮 As someone who flogs a well-being business I think this is so irresponsible of her.. can’t say I’m surprised though.

Reactions: 11
Calling it ‘the injection’ as if she doesn’t get Botox (a literal toxin which paralyses muscle) injected on the regular.

Not a Botox hater at all btw, think it’s great, but her using emotive language is a clear attempt to divide people just when we all need to remain united.

Oh my god, now she’s straight out confirming she’s an anti vaxer. I’m absolutely fuming she’s come out to a large platform and said something so harmful and selfish.

The vaccine was sped up, every pharma company was working 24/7 on it!!! Usually trials take so long as there’s competing time and space, but this time round the whole focus was COVID.

I’ve had family members pass away because of this illness. I’m so so angry right now

Reactions: 21
She’s completely entitled to not want to have the vaccine. You can agree with the vaccine, or disagree with it but everyone deserves the freedom of choice of what they put into their body.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
100% agree with regards to eating well and exercising etc but with a family history of cancer, I am not going to rely on the power of my mind to heal a tumour. Sorry but this stuff really winds me up. It's offensive to those with serious illnesses, medical professionals and scientists who have spent their lives researching this kind of thing.
(Sorry long time lurker here)
Exactly this... I have a (now ex) friend who refuses to vaccinate her child as she thinks she was poisoned by her MMR and all illnesses can be healed 'holistically' - she didn't take too kindly to being asked what the holistic cure for measles is?!

In terms of the Covid vaccine, I have a Masters in Clinical Research and currently studying for a PhD in the area - have worked in research regulations/approval and medical ethics for a number of years yet still get told the facts I quote are 'my opinions'. In the past day alone when I've tried to combat fake news I've been called 'worse than Hitler' 'complicit in mass genocide' and been told I'm violating the Nuremberg code! I'm not a doctor/nurse but this is literally my field of expertise yet these crazies will say it's only 'what I've been told' - I give up!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Lunatics commenting on her last photo

Can we all just agree that her activewear brand has been a cold and hard flop.
Where are these comments? I can't see them. I also reported her story and now it's gone. Does that mean it's been deleted or just hidden from my account?

She is unbearable. Just living in her own world constantly posting nonsense on her stories. She is preaching about having full control of her body when her mental health has clearly been suffering. She can have her opinion about the vaccine but shouldn't be giving false information and influencing young people against a potential life saving thing.

Reactions: 9
Where are these comments? I can't see them. I also reported her story and now it's gone. Does that mean it's been deleted or just hidden from my account?
They’re on her last posted pic, newer comments at the bottom. I reported the same story and it got hidden from my account too b

Long time lurker here. Never really had a strong opposition to an influencer until now but wow, Alexandra's incredibly problematic and seemingly getting worse over time.

Nothing to offer that people haven't already said, but I'm surprised her body plan is still going, and that she's allowing it to. I actually signed up to it at the beginning of last year, though I didn't take it too seriously. I was massively concerned for other people in the FB group who seemed to be developing obsessions over unsustainable eating habits, calorie counting etc. There's very little information offered about the sustainability of the plan on the official website and the Instagram page still posts 'inspo' photos of Alex, during a time when she stated she had an eating disorder and was over exercising. I'm all for a healthy lifestyle, but the fact she hasn't paused the plan or even rebranded it to focus on the quality of food/ nutrition/ sustainability as opposed to just calorie counting is incredibly dangerous.

Then there are her posts about being anti vax and about not using medication for mental health. Again, I think it's important to explore all avenues when it comes to health, but some people need medication and she's essentially creating a stigma around those things, which is concerning as she has a young, impressionable following. She seems to dip in and out of 'phases' very quickly and posts things she knows very little of.

Her current posts about not being materialistic don't seem to account for her constant attempts to flog her exercise wear and her use of cosmetic surgery. I'm supportive of physical tweaks if people want them, but she seems fine to use filler/ Botox and not a medical vaccine?

Lastly, she claims to not care what people think, but posts completely irrelevant selfies with her asks on her Instagram stories. No doubt she's a pretty girl but she's so inconsistent and that makes her preaching even less bearable.

The quote, 'wise men talk because they have something to say, fools; because they have to say something,' definitely applies here.

Okay, I think I'm done. 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 19
She’s completely entitled to not want to have the vaccine. You can agree with the vaccine, or disagree with it but everyone deserves the freedom of choice of what they put into their body.
Agreed but to publicly announce it when she has quite a young following is not ok

Reactions: 13
Daily mail commenters have always been anti-vaccine as well so they fully support her in this lol.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.