Alexandra Cane #2 Injured knee, suffering ED but keep buying my plan from me!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe she purposely victimised us šŸ˜‚

But seriously she should understand how much it can affect someone's mental health. Encouraging people to openly criticise others without holding back is NOT responsible!!!!! I don't know what she is playing at.
Sheā€™s a complete mess, how have her management not intervened?!

Reactions: 10
Maybe she purposely victimised us šŸ˜‚

But seriously she should understand how much it can affect someone's mental health. Encouraging people to openly criticise others without holding back is NOT responsible!!!!! I don't know what she is playing at.
Screenshot 2021-05-13 09.46.40.png

In my opinion, looking at her stories, this is basically why. To tell everyone how she's "broken through". Can't stand this "spiritualistic woke" phase she's in right now

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
The thing is, I donā€™t believe that or a word of what she comes out with anymore because all of the drama with her plan.
I started following her when she first set it up and actually thought she was setting a good example of getting healthy, all the stories she used to post about how healthy eating and exercise were helping her mental health etc and how she felt the happiest sheā€™d ever been!!
Turned out to all be completely fake.
So now her new spiritual persona, doing all this work on her inner self crap I do not buy for one minute! And I donā€™t believe those comments wonā€™t have gotten into the back of her mind even if she denies it. I think again behind the scenes of her Instagram it will be a completely different story.
She honestly needs to take a break from it thereā€™s something very wrong.

Reactions: 20
I really feel like sheā€™s clutching at straws with this whole mila tribe thing - ā€œredefining sisterhoodā€ lol like wtf does that have to do with a clothing line..

• Haha
No way has she quoted herself on this as if itā€™s something mega profound šŸ˜­

9D865DF8-D7D2-4DDC-ACC7-7D4C9956DDE5.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Nice to know Alexandra supports & agrees with the views of the absolute nut case Ellie Grey šŸ¤®
8DD8AFA1-52D7-4801-A059-76853A967F53.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
Muting her story now. Self absorbed ā€˜spiritualā€™ quote after another. šŸ„±

Reactions: 4
I think it's quite dangerous she suggests people try to "heal themselves" rather than see a doctor. I had a quick look at Ellie Grey's Instagram earlier and find some of the things she posts rather alarming

I think it's quite dangerous she suggests people try to "heal themselves" rather than see a doctor. I had a quick look at Ellie Grey's Instagram earlier and find some of the things she posts rather alarming
I am all for trying to heal yourself when it comes to eating well and exercising and practising meditation and positive thinking but there really is a time and a place for drs too not to mention dentists and surgeons and many other health professionals.

Whilst I agree to an extent regarding heal yourself I certainly am not going to do that if my tooth has fallen out or I'm in extreme pain etc

Reactions: 5
Gals I just came on to say the same thing. Downright dangerous and complete nonsense!

Iā€™m sure if my mother waited for the lump she found in her breast to ā€œheal itselfā€ sheā€™s been totally fine today...

Disgusted with her.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
Gals I just came on to say the same thing. Downright dangerous and complete nonsense!

Iā€™m sure if my mother waited for the lump she found in her breast to ā€œheal itselfā€ sheā€™s been totally fine today...

Disgusted with her.
100% agree with regards to eating well and exercising etc but with a family history of cancer, I am not going to rely on the power of my mind to heal a tumour. Sorry but this stuff really winds me up. It's offensive to those with serious illnesses, medical professionals and scientists who have spent their lives researching this kind of thing.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Oh my god, now sheā€™s straight out confirming sheā€™s an anti vaxer. Iā€™m absolutely fuming sheā€™s come out to a large platform and said something so harmful and selfish.

The vaccine was sped up, every pharma company was working 24/7 on it!!! Usually trials take so long as thereā€™s competing time and space, but this time round the whole focus was COVID.

Iā€™ve had family members pass away because of this illness. Iā€™m so so angry right now

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Oh my god, now sheā€™s straight out confirming sheā€™s an anti vaxer. Iā€™m absolutely fuming sheā€™s come out to a large platform and said something so harmful and selfish.

The vaccine was sped up, every pharma company was working 24/7 on it!!! Usually trials take so long as thereā€™s competing time and space, but this time round the whole focus was COVID.

Iā€™ve had family members pass away because of this illness. Iā€™m so so angry right now
Yet she'll fill her face with Botox and lawd knows what šŸ¤” where is she anyway .. has she "escaped the UK" like other influenzas

Reactions: 28
I knew this was coming. For duckā€™s sake, sheā€™s been on this self-discovery journey bollocks for about 2 months and is now suddenly a qualified expert in immunology.

Iā€™ve reported it.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.