Alexandra Cane #2 Injured knee, suffering ED but keep buying my plan from me!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Felt compelled to write here after her latest stories. W o w! Her attitude is dangerous. Funny that she won't get tHe InJeCtIoN yet I would assume she pumps her face full of fillers and god knows what else. Calling it "experimental" - it most certainly is not you gobshite!!! And all this bullshit over fertility - several offical regulatory bodies flattened such concerns months ago! Regulatory bodies with 1000% more knowledge and expertise than some "woke" influencer! You are allowed your choice but pipe the eff down about it. The audicity to voice such bullshit. Again - gobshite!!! Away and look after your chakras or whatever the f they are *rant over*

Reactions: 24
People who’d rather take medical advice from an ex-Love Islander as opposed to medical doctors & scientists are beyond saving.

She’s gone all ‘divine femininity’ but this time last year she was flogging an ED-inspired weight loss package to females who she felt were 10lbs too heavy.

Lost girl. I swear her mum has been battling cancer too, does she suggest her mum just listens to her body and heals herself too then?

Reactions: 21
She’s such an utter utter tool. So full of her own self importance. On her next little holiday perhaps she should consider going to - country which is not routinely vaccinated and see the sorry states they live in. She has no idea how privileged she is.

Reactions: 12
“Our freedom is been taken away” while she’s posting this lying on a beach in tulum mexico
AB779E70-7009-400F-A300-7C62288EBA86.jpeg

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
Does she understand the differences in a pandemic and a world war?? Literally the most ridiculous statement. She'll abuse her body in every which way but won't have a vaccination that 50 million people have had, stupid

Reactions: 20
Thought I’d share some stats here.. looks like she’s absolutely haemorrhaging followers. 100k down since last year, a lot of those from the past couple of months alone!! Seems like we’re not the only ones who are concerned by the messages she’s putting out. Interesting to see how many people she’s unfollowed and how many posts she’s deleted too recently.

Attachments

Such a shocking lack of gratitude to the privilege we have here with the NHS.

She needs to gain some meaningful perspective and wake the f*** up.

Disgraceful statement from her after the nhs saved her mum from cancer like 2 times over the years.

Guys, she’s basically claiming she washed her hands with her disgraceful weight loss plan but when you do a government check up on the company she is still the owner. She may not promote it but she continues to make money from it.
78FF7FDF-6F3F-4912-BBE0-C789BD252328.jpeg
35ABEC11-9EEE-46BF-811E-63D78B69032E.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Unbearable. It's no wonder she is alone all the time. Who wants to hear her preach her tit every minute.

And hold on a minute. So she made a fitness plan that resulted in an ED for herself and others, which she sort of admitted, yet she didn't even address the situation. She moved away from the business and left others to suffer, whilst going on holiday during a global pandemic and preaching to her followers about self healing? No accountability whatsoever???

• Angry
Reactions: 32
034B2DD8-B1D7-4174-A9E1-7A45AAA8E972.png
58044715-648A-42E2-BA2C-D892868B868A.png

yeah, wonder how long it’ll take to get blocked. I’m furious. She will duck over her menstural cycle to look skinny but won’t take a jab to stop a pandemic because of fearmongering 🥲 it’s so dangerous I cannot believe she’s allowed to do this.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.