Alex Simpson

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They went all the way to London and didn’t do anything to do with the jubilee?! What was the point then?!

Reactions: 4
I’m thinking she must be quite a nice person you know, there’s never been anyone come on and spill any tea on her. Anyway, just a thought.
Anyone know where she’s moving yet so we can all see how much she paid for her house? 🤣🤣 nosey twats aren’t we

• Haha
Reactions: 3
That’s a good point about the extension, that was last summer wasn’t it? Intrigued about where they’re off to. I’m thinking it must be a pretty drastic change to decide to move so quickly after doing the extension

How much did they sell it for? It’s a buyers market at the moment so with the new extension they probably sold for a decent price

How much did they sell it for? It’s a buyers market at the moment so with the new extension they probably sold for a decent price
Can’t remember what it was on for, maybe £400k ish?
Can’t believe the size of house you can get up there for the money and I’m not even darn sarf!

Reactions: 1
Of course she’s crying!!! Imagine if she had a job and real life stresses to throw into the mix too

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It really makes me LOL when she says ‘on to the next chapter’ … you’re moving round the corner, you don’t have a job, you have no plans to get married, you aren’t having a baby, you will decorate your house exactly the same … it’s hardly a page turner!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
It really makes me LOL when she says ‘on to the next chapter’ … you’re moving round the corner, you don’t have a job, you have no plans to get married, you aren’t having a baby, you will decorate your house exactly the same … it’s hardly a page turner!
Oooh how do you know where they're moving to?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.