Alex Simpson

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Im also going to guess she’s doing her own collection for Abbott Lyon I believe they’re based in Bath!
Definitely agree with this, I’m positive Vicky Pattison was in Bath a few weeks ago to do a photoshoot for her Abbott Lyon collection 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 1
We drove to Bath a few year ago & I remember it being a couple of hours from Newcastle but it’s obviously not as glamorous as going to Newcastle airport with your Louis Vuitton luggage & sipping on Prosecco in the departure lounge
She’s not even as North as newcastle so she literally drove about half an hour to newcastle airport to then get a plane back down to bath

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She flew from Newcastle,which would be about a hours drive as there’s road works up there. Could even be longer depending on traffic. I suppose it’s all for the gram flying from an airport to a secret shoot 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She flew from Newcastle,which would be about a hours drive as there’s road works up there. Could even be longer depending on traffic. I suppose it’s all for the gram flying from an airport to a secret shoot 🥴
Took me 40 mins from Sunderland yesterday. Wish I’d seen her in the airport as I flew out yesterday. Presume she didn’t mix with us commoners as it was like a zoo!

• Haha
I actually don’t mind her (don’t come at me!) but I’m dying laughing at all the fuss about flying to Bath hahaha, genuinely you’d have thought she was being flown out to LA or something

Reactions: 8
Also why is it a bridal edit when she’s said numerous times she has no intention of planning her wedding any time soon 🤣

Reactions: 5
Also why is it a bridal edit when she’s said numerous times she has no intention of planning her wedding any time soon 🤣
I thought the exact same!
Now she realises a wedding will bring in the work and ££ watch one suddenly be planned

Just seen Vicky Pattison has also done a bridal edit with them
Seems a bit odd to have more than 1 person do a bridal edit?

Here she goes again banging on about not getting enough views and likes on her posts 🥱

Here she goes again banging on about not getting enough views and likes on her posts 🥱
Perhaps it’s time she found a proper job as Instagram seems to be changing & not in a good way for ‘influencers’

Reactions: 6
Honestly I feel embarrassed just watching the stories, it’s not like it’s the first time she’s done it either. What a life if that’s the only thing she has to complain about…

Reactions: 6
Honestly I feel embarrassed just watching the stories, it’s not like it’s the first time she’s done it either. What a life if that’s the only thing she has to complain about…
I find it extremely beggy and embarrassing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.