Alex Simpson

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s got to be moving in with Auds (61) and her dad in the interim!
🤔 but wasn’t their house for sale/sold at the same time, and she shared stories of packing her Mums stuff. It’s a funny going on. I think your right though they might all be moving in together maybe forever 😂🥴

Reactions: 2
As been posted previously there is new builds going up (already built?) in Wynyard I wonder if it’s one of them?

one of the house styles shares name with ‘dog’ wonder If it’ll be fate 😛

interesting to see if her tastes change in the new house as grey/marble is very much out of fashion now

As been posted previously there is new builds going up (already built?) in Wynyard I wonder if it’s one of them?

one of the house styles shares name with ‘dog’ wonder If it’ll be fate 😛

interesting to see if her tastes change in the new house as grey/marble is very much out of fashion now
This! I heard she’s moving to that estate. I went for a drive round the other day, it’s very bland. Where Sam Gowland is building is much better.

This! I heard she’s moving to that estate. I went for a drive round the other day, it’s very bland. Where Sam Gowland is building is much better.
It’s also the smallest house on that estate ;)

I mean it’s still massive but it’s no 6 bed.

I wouldn’t sat £120 for 3 rails is cheap but never mind

Soooo many clothes too! Can see a mix of her and Kies
I’m wondering if I should own more clothes 🤣 I literally rotate same few outfits every few days then have a handful dressy clothes etc
F1B4D680-F803-4FD4-A00B-91CC484C0869.png

£120 isn’t cheap - particularly in the current climate. She’s so oblivious to whats going on in the world

Reactions: 4
They wouldn’t be staying at someone else’s if they were just moving into somewhere they’d bought. I wonder if they’re all renting together and building?? It’s gotta be something with her parents or why would they be selling at the same time?

It’s pretty common with new builds. We ended up having to rent somewhere as the move in date just kept getting pushed back due to delays with the build and we’d already had to ask our buyers to wait a while. If theirs went on the market in January they could be in the same position.

I think its pretty common, if they have bought off-plan it might not be ready - but they needed to complete on their current property and moved into rented short-term so as not to lose their buyer or break up the chain.
I'm wondering if they've bought a plot and are doing a self-build with Auds (61) and Nick ?

It really makes me LOL when she says ‘on to the next chapter’ … you’re moving round the corner, you don’t have a job, you have no plans to get married, you aren’t having a baby, you will decorate your house exactly the same … it’s hardly a page turner!
The next chapter 🤣🤣🤣how can someone with access to the money and lifestyle she does make there life seem like such a none event . she seems nice enough but even when she does something most of us could only dream of doing it just seems a bit meh

Its so strange that they've sold all their furniture too. Why wouldn't they just put it in storage ready for the new place. Why borrow your parents sofa instead of just using your own. Also looking to buy a dinning table when you've just got rid of one 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Yeah true just shows how the other half live with no money worries. Get rid of their furniture so that they can spend thousands furnishing a whole new house, lucky things

Reactions: 1
Its so strange that they've sold all their furniture too. Why wouldn't they just put it in storage ready for the new place. Why borrow your parents sofa instead of just using your own. Also looking to buy a dinning table when you've just got rid of one 🤷‍♀️
The way it reads to me is that they expected to move straight into their new one and get new furniture. They’ve probably been delayed.

I just wouldn’t spend money buying furniture / rugs etc on a rental that you won’t be in very long ,
Seems a waste of money

Reactions: 3
I can’t get my head round why she is posting about buying things for the spare room in the rental.. they must be there for a while and trying to make it more ‘homely’.. it’s the only thing I can think of!

Auds must be moving out of their house as well. I know it sold around the same time as Alex’s.
otherwise why wouldn’t she just stay in the mansion with Mammy and daddy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.