Alex Simpson

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s definitely either back on furlough or has packed in work. She’s been at the gym this morning and is painting this afternoon. I’m sure she’ll have time to squeeze in her lunch details and either a hair/make-up tutorial or a try-on of cheap clothing from Nasty Gal or equivalent. And yes, I am jealous! Would love to be a lady of leisure!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
lol 😂 I was going to say, that’s a way harsh description of Alex!
Yeah I have literally no idea how that happened. I would like to clarify that Alex may or may not be a nice person. Apologies to Alex. Or not if she's actually a dick. But anyway ignore my post while I try to learn how to properly use a message board. I mean, they've "only" been around for about 30 years.....

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I don’t think she’s furlough, I reckon she’s defo a full time insta hun now.

By the way, I’ve used the Tefal steamer and can definitely recommend, really impressed with it especially for doing shirts and stuff that is usually a ballache to iron 👍🏻

Reactions: 2
Just to say her new living room is so bland and boring 😏 I thought she’d have it a bit more stylish to be honest but it’s that old school Essex/hinch style with the mirrored furniture and light fixtures 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 1
It baffles me how she has so many followers on her home account when there’s just no style there at all

Has she addressed no longer working? She shares so much on Instagram that it would be a bit weird if she hasn’t. She must be doing well through the sponsored stuff as she’s showing off a new Chanel handbag.

She hasn’t addressed it but there’s no way she still can be and gets weird and defensive if anyone asks. There’s no shame in leaving your job to be a full time influencer if you’re doing well. Her birthday trip to London is just her screaming how much money they have

Reactions: 3
I'm surprised it wasn't mentioned during her Q&A session recently - although perhaps she just chose not to answer questions relating to job/money etc. Her trip to London is amazing tbh - she has an amazing life and her parents dote on her.

She’s so obviously not working. Like others have said if that’s your choice and there no shame in it just address it and stop acting coy!
The ads/ swipes have increased massively!! I do like Alex but find her really un-relatable now

She’s so obviously not working. Like others have said if that’s your choice and there no shame in it just address it and stop acting coy!
The ads/ swipes have increased massively!! I do like Alex but find her really un-relatable now
I was thinking this. All she seems to do now is take photos of herself all day while her mum cleans her house, Kieran cooks her meals and Winston eats whatever he fancies because he’s not supervised.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I was thinking this. All she seems to do now is take photos of herself all day while her mum cleans her house, Kieran cooks her meals and Winston eats whatever he fancies because he’s not supervised.
I don’t find her content remotely interesting, it’s just a massive brag. And I find Kieran creepy and irritating 🙈 he loves himself! She’s off to Cartier now!

Ive followed her for ages because she was basically a normal lass.
not anymore. She’s gone the way of so many nice accounts— greed gets the better of them.

Ive followed her for ages because she was basically a normal lass.
not anymore. She’s gone the way of so many nice accounts— greed gets the better of them.
I know what you mean, the more money they get the more unattainable they become...I mean, £4K bags at the drop of a hat 🤯

I think she must have spent about 8k this week. We will get the ‘we couldn’t go on holiday’ spiel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.