Alex Simpson

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nice of them to take Nicola with them 😂😂 she’s quick enough to wheel her out for content then ditch her when convenient ... isn’t London her favourite place?

Reactions: 5
I don’t recall having 3 expensive dinners, a Chanel bag and a Cartier ring.
I must be doing life all wrong !
I didn’t realise a 30th was that big of a deal, it used to be 21, 40 and 60!
I must say I made the most of my 30th, I had a party, numerous nights out & a trip to NYC as well as lots of nice gifts. Not on the scale of Alex’s gifts but I suppose she lives a more privileged life than I do

Reactions: 6
I must say I made the most of my 30th, I had a party, numerous nights out & a trip to NYC as well as lots of nice gifts. Not on the scale of Alex’s gifts but I suppose she lives a more privileged life than I do
I went to Vegas for mine, but what I mean is generally, your 21st, 40th and 60th have always been thought of as the milestone birthdays

I did wonder if it’s because Nicola doesn’t love spending all day hanging around at Cartier or Chanel. I have to say, I do think they’re pretty good at including Nicola usually so maybe there’s a reason she’s not with them

Can't believe they haven't taken Nicola with them.
Can you imagine Nicola celebrating a big birthday with her parents and Alex and Kieran not being invited.....nope me neither

Reactions: 1
Can you imagine Nicola celebrating a big birthday with her parents and Alex and Kieran not being invited.....nope me neither
What if Nicola was asked and she said no?

Who said she wasn't invited? She's got her own voice too! It's literally nobodies business. Looks like Alex has been celebrating all week so I'm sure Nicola was involved in the celebrations at some point though.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
What if Nicola was asked and she said no?

Who said she wasn't invited? She's got her own voice too! It's literally nobodies business. Looks like Alex has been celebrating all week so I'm sure Nicola was involved in the celebrations at some point though.
London is Nicola's favourite place according to Alex, highly unlikely she's gonna be saying no to her favourite place and her sisters 30th birthday celebrations!!

London is Nicola's favourite place according to Alex, highly unlikely she's gonna be saying no to her favourite place and her sisters 30th birthday celebrations!!
I did think her reasoning was odd. Even if she’d have come down with her parents and then gone back with Alex and Kieran, then they would both have still had time alone plus time altogether

Reactions: 1
To be fair…. Nicola is still a vulnerable person and has spent the last year shielding. I wouldn’t be rushing to London either.
Alex is still a brat though

Reactions: 4
Those questions on her stories 😱 I get that people are interested in where all her ££ comes from but the WAY people ask - it’s SO rude!

Nicola was with them all week!? She was at home with them when they were celebrating alexs actual birthday. I think it’s reaching to be like “OMG they didn’t take her” I don’t do everything with my siblings and my parents. I spend time with my mum alone, and my siblings do. I feel like it’s inferred on here that because Nicola has a disability they’re doing something bad which I don’t think is the case!

Reactions: 13
Owns a building company which Alex used to work for doing marketing. Much more dull than she makes out!

I don’t know why she gets so many questions about where the money comes from ,if you’ve followed her a while it’s pretty obvious .She’s even mentioned before her mam and dad are well off or ‘have worked hard’ as she put it .
Her dads obv made the money through his business and has helped her out loads ,she’s said before they buy her designer bags as presents .I’m sure they will pay for holidays sometimes too ,she prob had a lot of help with buying her house .Her bloke will no doubt have a decent wage ,not even to finance her lifestyle on its own but guessing she must be doing alright through insta now and like I said her parents will buy her luxurious bday and Xmas presents

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.