Alex Simpson

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My theory is she was due to complete tomorrow and it’s been pushed back a week from what she’s just said on stories 🤔 normally always happens on a Friday!

My theory is she was due to complete tomorrow and it’s been pushed back a week from what she’s just said on stories 🤔 normally always happens on a Friday!
Yeah definitely!

Made me laugh she was so shocked at drinking/sharing a bottle of champagne… between 2 it’s only about 2 glasses each!

Reactions: 1
She’s never got that outfit on to go to bay horse at hurworth 😭🤦🏻‍♀️It’s just not them vibes .She’s dressed for a night in Vegas 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I live down south and i don't think we're as dressy as northern lasses ... if she walked into my local (but very nice) pub dressed like that people would think she'd been to a wedding or day at the races. People just don't go out dressed like that.

Reactions: 4
She’s never got that outfit on to go to bay horse at hurworth 😭🤦🏻‍♀️It’s just not them vibes .She’s dressed for a night in Vegas 😂
it’s very ‘day at the races’ isn’t it, not a fan it looks like a outfit for someone much older!

Reactions: 3
I think I’ve been in wearing jeans and possibly even trainers before .I must be a scruff bag
Same haha.
I mean she looks amazing and always does but I’d love to see more ‘down to earth’ fashions from her.

Reactions: 2
I live down south and i don't think we're as dressy as northern lasses ... if she walked into my local (but very nice) pub dressed like that people would think she'd been to a wedding or day at the races. People just don't go out dressed like that.
Normal people up north don’t either 😂🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Same haha.
I mean she looks amazing and always does but I’d love to see more ‘down to earth’ fashions from her.
She’s a beautiful girl but her dress sense is not my cup of tea at all

I think you’re probably right to an extent but most of us don’t go ott like Alex .I really can’t believe she’s chosen to wear that on a Thursday night in a village pub

Reactions: 5
That pic that Kie-Cooks posed this morning… where she’s sat in the kitchen with Winston with absolutely no makeup on. She looks so young and pretty. Heavy make up is so aging.

That pic that Kie-Cooks posed this morning… where she’s sat in the kitchen with Winston with absolutely no makeup on. She looks so young and pretty. Heavy make up is so aging.
Yeah I agree. My friends see her in real life sometimes and when they spot her they say she actually looks really orange and cakey

Her makeup is the sort that looks good on camera

I’ve just realized how thin her hair is- was very shocked
I also have a friend whodresses like Alex, even when we’re in Places like Cyprus or Portugal Wee always get asked if we’ve been or if we’re going to a wedding😅

If you had any clue about life surely you’d go to the Raby Hunt over the Bay Horse any day of the week?

Reactions: 2
I must admit, I found it a strange sentiment that in kie_cooks_for_alex_coz_hes_told_to birthday message to Alex, he put that she “always looks amazing, wish I looked half as young”….

how vain are these two seriously?! I’d be mortified if that was as deep and sentimental as my birthday message went from my fiancé. He was clearly trying to be cute but Christ that came across as so bloody shallow if you ask me!!!

I must admit, I found it a strange sentiment that in kie_cooks_for_alex_coz_hes_told_to birthday message to Alex, he put that she “always looks amazing, wish I looked half as young”….

how vain are these two seriously?! I’d be mortified if that was as deep and sentimental as my birthday message went from my fiancé. He was clearly trying to be cute but Christ that came across as so bloody shallow if you ask me!!!
Aw I don’t think that’s bad!suppose it’s just cute

I did think he was about 36 though

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.