Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ellavxii

His account is private now but their engagement pic literally said ‘my childhood sweetheart agreed to marry me’.... words to that effect!

Of course, doesn’t mean we can’t comment on it! But own it?!
I’d be like yeah my dads a baller and can afford to give us X,Y, Z I am so lucky....
Think they were together when they were like 14, then got back together as adults

fgriff20

I can’t get my head round why she is posting about buying things for the spare room in the rental.. they must be there for a while and trying to make it more ‘homely’.. it’s the only thing I can think of!

Loveitme

VIP Member
Can’t remember the last time I sat through her stories .Boring as ! She needs some new content ,it’s just the same crap clothes she sent for free over and over again .All her personality seems to have gone out of it

Beadyeye

I think she was genuinely upset. She’s a really lovely girl and she’s hit back at trolls and bad comments before and hasn’t been upset just angry.

Sophie92

Chatty Member
Kie Cooks still works there, it’s easily findable on LinkedIn. I thought her Dad owned it and that’s why Alex left because he’d sold it but it wasn’t his company

Ashbash9915

Very strange she hasn't gone to Vegas with her mum and dad considering they go everywhere together. Especially when they were going to get married! Wonder what's going on.....suddenly married after 37 years, both of them selling their houses. I reckon they are off to Dubai and they needed to get married for visa reasons
I thought the exact same, they've got married due to moving country for monetary and age purposes. Who knows could be completely wrong but time will tell.

MarriotBonvoy

Chatty Member
I must admit, I found it a strange sentiment that in kie_cooks_for_alex_coz_hes_told_to birthday message to Alex, he put that she “always looks amazing, wish I looked half as young”….

how vain are these two seriously?! I’d be mortified if that was as deep and sentimental as my birthday message went from my fiancé. He was clearly trying to be cute but Christ that came across as so bloody shallow if you ask me!!!
Aw I don’t think that’s bad!suppose it’s just cute

I did think he was about 36 though