Alex Simpson

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think they live 2 mins from each other on the same estate so she goes between her house and her mums .

Clearly breaking tier 3 rules, no mixing indoors but they've been in and out of each others houses.

Hey just came across this post. Could anyone tell me what Alex and her boyfriend do for a living? They seem to have so much money, their house looks expensive and the holidays and cars they go on too.

Hey just came across this post. Could anyone tell me what Alex and her boyfriend do for a living? They seem to have so much money, their house looks expensive and the holidays and cars they go on too.
They both work for her Dad's company. He definitely bank rolls them and pays them above the going rate. All the family holidays etc will be paid for by him too

Reactions: 1
She’s in marketing and he’s in construction management I think

Last edited:
I think they both work for Alex’s father but earn good money for themselves. Also Alex must be earning a canny penny with all the advertisements she does on her Instagram page so I think everything is paid for by themselves. I really like her & Kieran

Reactions: 9
Honestly I like her and her partner they seem nice enough. She’s one of the few accounts that i think is as nice in real life as she is on the gram

Nooo! I love Alex! I literally can’t fault her. She’s hilarious and seems really kind.

Reactions: 12
Honestly I like her and her partner they seem nice enough. She’s one of the few accounts that i think is as nice in real life as she is on the gram
Same and she has the most unreal fashion sense! I’m always jealous of her clothes/holidays/the dinners Kieran cooks lol!

Reactions: 8
I like her. She seems really "real". For anyone who's questioning where she gets her money from, that's her business, but what I will say is, you can make your money go a hell of a lot further when you live up north compared to people who may earn the same and live down south.

So funny whenever anyone says anything bad up pop a load of new members defending her :ROFLMAO: Hi Alex’s friends🙋‍♀️

Reactions: 7
She posted about here on her Insta. She has now attracted more people to here than before, including myself. Bad move to make. People are entitled to opinions and best advice I could give her, stop caring less what people say about her and reading here in the first place.

I'm surprised she even has a thread.. She's not as relevant as she thinks.

Reactions: 2
I’m not a friend of hers just honestly like her & am extremely envious of her lifestyle. I do believe she earns her own cash & pays her own way

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I like her. She seems really "real". For anyone who's questioning where she gets her money from, that's her business, but what I will say is, you can make your money go a hell of a lot further when you live up north compared to people who may earn the same and live down south.
i had look at houses on the estate where hers is. Its seriously good value compared to the Home Counties where I live. You can get a mansion for £500k !
i posted to say I actually like her but admin has moved me to Rave thread ... so there is now a rave thread if anyone wants it 🤣

Reactions: 1
She's put on Instagram about this thread and said none of it is true...except it is though as they both do work for the company that her dads a director for. Would they be in those managerial positions if her dad wasnt the director?.....probably not. Total nepotism but what makes it worse is lying about it and trying to deny it.

This is the problem with 'influencers' - 90% of the time is all lies and deception.
How do people who are the topic of threads find out there is a thread about them, like do they google themselves or have friends who are on here?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.