Alex Simpson

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hate when they moan about not getting enough likes on their posts. It’s so beggy and desperate.

She must be so bored not working now. Just sat around the house all day while everyone else is at work.

Reactions: 7
I’m so surprised she doesn’t just plan the wedding or have a baby for content … Either would be more entertaining than Kie cooking Joe Wicks meals, winston yawning or screenshots of clothes she hasn’t even purchased 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
This weekend she’s going to be treating her mates wedding as content. Dull and desperate.
shame as she used to be one of my faves.

Reactions: 2
Agreed. I usually quite like her style, but alll black everything wasn’t a great wedding look.

Reactions: 1
I thought that was such an odd look for a wedding. More suitable for the chav enclosure at Ascot IMO

I normally think she looks lovely, but this was more Adam’s Family meets Mafia Funeral.

She’s so dull now. Totally lost anything I ever liked about her
I’m starting to feel the same 😩 when I first followed her I thought she was relatable to an extent (not so much financially, but at least she had a “proper” job) and I found some of her stories quite funny and down to earth. Now it just seems she’s constantly begging for post likes and moaning about literally nothing 🤣

Reactions: 6
I’m starting to feel the same 😩 when I first followed her I thought she was relatable to an extent (not so much financially, but at least she had a “proper” job) and I found some of her stories quite funny and down to earth. Now it just seems she’s constantly begging for post likes and moaning about literally nothing 🤣
This!! It’s literally wall to wall swipe ups of cheap clothes she wouldn’t wear. I used to think she was hilarious!

This!! It’s literally wall to wall swipe ups of cheap clothes she wouldn’t wear. I used to think she was hilarious!
It’s a shame isn’t it! I know not everyone will have been a fan of her to begin with but I thought she genuinely seemed like a laugh and I was always interested in her stories. Now I just skip through them!

Reactions: 3
Totally, she was ‘normal’ but with a. Little added glamour. Funny, had craic. It’s just the same tit on rinse and repeat now

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.