Alex Simpson

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t remember the last time I sat through her stories .Boring as ! She needs some new content ,it’s just the same crap clothes she sent for free over and over again .All her personality seems to have gone out of it

I stopped following her a long time ago for the same reasons, she was a favourite of mine but is super boring with the same shite swipe up stories. I also love how she always claimed she got her job because she had a degree & not because of the fact it was her Dad’s company she worked for but yet as soon as he gets rid of it she is now a full time ‘influencer’

Reactions: 3
Oh does her Dad not own it anymore? They were probably paying her a ridiculous amount for what she was doing and that wouldn’t fly with the new owner.

I’d be pretty pissed off if I was Kieran working all week while she takes a few photos and lazes around with Winston. She could actually make her content interesting and plan the wedding but she can’t even be bothered with that.

Reactions: 2
Oh does her Dad not own it anymore? They were probably paying her a ridiculous amount for what she was doing and that wouldn’t fly with the new owner.

I’d be pretty pissed off if I was Kieran working all week while she takes a few photos and lazes around with Winston. She could actually make her content interesting and plan the wedding but she can’t even be bothered with that.
I think he retired.

Reactions: 1

I’m sure someone on here said he sold it as retired

Reactions: 1
“And then, you won’t believe what happened right, kie started sucking helium out of a balloon. Omg it was soooooo funny he’s soooooo random #kiecooks #follow #audsis61 #WAP”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
What on earth is she doing to keep her sooooo busy all day?! It’s not like she’s a high flying influencer always off out to events with multiple vlogs to edit. And then Kieran comes home and makes dinner before he’s even changed out of his suit 🙄

• Haha
What on earth is she doing to keep her sooooo busy all day?! It’s not like she’s a high flying influencer always off out to events with multiple vlogs to edit. And then Kieran comes home and makes dinner before he’s even changed out of his suit 🙄
Honestly I don’t know how she’s not bored 🙄

Is there anything more annoying?!
Why mention it at all that you’re nervous then… (cough.. attention…cough)
BCBD593D-CBEF-47C5-A879-5EE23EC6EFE1.png

Has she been on an engagement course that taught her how to use chat boxes? It feels like she does a random, irrelevant question every day!

• Haha
Must be nice never having to worry about money and your parents giving you everything! No way she earns enough as an influencer to fund her lifestyle and business class flights. No hate, good luck to her. I’ve been very lucky with my parents too, but not as lucky as her 🤣

Reactions: 4
Oh wow, the reason she was so nervous was that shes flying business to the Maldives!!! Another holiday paid for by daddy and auds no doubt. Absolutely no way she earns enough from being an 'influencer' to fund her lifestyle

Surely Auds (She’s 61!) and Daddy are sat on the row behind…. God forbid Alex and our Kie-Cooks could possibly go away on their own.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why all the secrecy around the holiday? Find that odd!
Can’t wait to see Auds (61) slut dropping to wap on this hollibob

A27C51FF-07EA-45C1-993D-0997E7F0640D.png

Do her and Joe cooks actually hate each other? Do they go anywhere as a couple? Just them two?

Last edited:
So it looks like daddy and auds are with them! I wonder if this is a trip to celebrate his retirement. She must know that it's so obvious that everything she has is funded by her parents

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.