Alex Simpson #3 She’s incapable of doing anything without Auds (61) 🫠

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Booked in at the doctors for a TINY red mark on her neck I honestly can’t 🥲

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Booked in at the doctors for a TINY red mark on her neck I honestly can’t 🥲
Most people with jobs,a family,a life wouldnt have even noticed or cared about a tiny red mark ! She wants to get a grip ,i dunno how she gets through the day the absolute wet wipe

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Most people with jobs,a family,a life wouldnt have even noticed or cared about a tiny red mark ! She wants to get a grip ,i dunno how she gets through the day the absolute wet wipe
Or have the time to sit on the phone for hours at 8am every morning trying to get through!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
How awkward ringing the doctor for that. It's probably a burn off her hair curler and she's so stupid she forgot😂

The matching outfit thing aswell. The fact that they actually buy the same clothes is bizarre.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I really don’t think her giving up work has done her any favours. I’m surprised her dad isn’t encouraging her to do something with her life as he seems to have worked hard for his money.

Reactions: 1
I think she has mental health problems and can't go anywhere alone or without knowing someone who will be there.

The matching outfit thing aswell. The fact that they actually buy the same clothes is bizarre.
Making a huge scene because her and Auds (86) have got the same jeans on ... like literally not one person cares Alex.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Yet Nicola has.
it seems like Alex has been babied and had everything handed to her on a plate and maybe Nicola has been encouraged to have independence.Perhaps its down to the assumption that perhaps still exists that those with DS cannot live the same standard of life as anyone else .
---
I actually think its also just a personality trait of Alex's tbh!

Reactions: 3
I know not much happens on this thread but it’s one of my favorites

the comments are so simple yet make me laugh so much 😅

I

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Aww Alex with her Chinese box pretending she has a big appetite for a second, how canny😂 the reality is she probably ate the seaweed, 2 chips and half a spring roll

• Haha
Aww Alex with her Chinese box pretending she has a big appetite for a second, how canny😂 the reality is she probably ate the seaweed, 2 chips and half a spring roll
also just ONE GLASS of prosecco cos she never drinks more than that ,if you didnt know....which Im sure you do bc she tells us everytime

• Haha