Alex Simpson #3 Sheโ€™s incapable of doing anything without Auds (61) ๐Ÿซ 

Will Alex get a โ€˜properโ€™ job in the foreseeable future?

• Yes

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • No

Votes: 48 98.0%

• Total voters
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations @willawallawooh on winning the new thread title! ๐Ÿ†

IMG_4970.jpeg

Spaghetti Bolognese prepared by Kie-Cooks and a bottle of Prosecco chosen by Alex will be delivered to you by Auds (61). ๐Ÿ๐Ÿพ Enjoy! ๐Ÿ˜˜

Link to the previous thread beauts! ๐Ÿ˜˜

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Has she EVER gone away without her mum and dad ๐Ÿ˜‚ itโ€™s just weird at this point

Reactions: 1
Congratulations @willawallawooh on winning the new thread title! ๐Ÿ†

View attachment 2548390

Spaghetti Bolognese prepared by Kie-Cooks and a bottle of Prosecco chosen by Alex will be delivered to you by Auds (61). ๐Ÿ๐Ÿพ Enjoy! ๐Ÿ˜˜

Link to the previous thread beauts! ๐Ÿ˜˜

Thanks, my first ever thread title! ๐Ÿ˜†

• Heart
Reactions: 3
aw love that shes told us she could have eaten a five guys but got a salad instead.Riveting content in the exciting life of Alex .

• Haha
Reactions: 3
77 ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…

I am on an Instagram
Hiatus

what is the event ?

are they still going to the something pig pub?
She was at an instahun My Vitamins event with a load of other lame influencers. They did Pilates in matching beige activewear and got put up in a hotel. She posted a story saying that Auds (85) and Nicola had been at Manchester Christmas markets so they had obvs gone with her. God forbid she put on her big girl panties and went alone, you know, like a normal grown woman.

The Impeccable Pig? ๐Ÿ˜‚ Iโ€™m sure thatโ€™s still frequented along with The Stables
---
Shall I ask Admin if we can correct the title of this thread from Auds (61) to Auds (77)? ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
Weโ€™ll wait until the next thread! ๐Ÿ˜œ

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
She was at an instahun My Vitamins event with a load of other lame influencers. They did Pilates in matching beige activewear and got put up in a hotel. She posted a story saying that Auds (85) and Nicola had been at Manchester Christmas markets so they had obvs gone with her. God forbid she put on her big girl panties and went alone, you know, like a normal grown woman.

The Impeccable Pig? ๐Ÿ˜‚ Iโ€™m sure thatโ€™s still frequented along with The Stables
---

Auds 85 ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
---
If the people on this thread are from
The north east of England , I find this all even funnier

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She posted a story saying that Auds (85) and Nicola had been at Manchester Christmas markets so they had obvs gone with her.

Itโ€™ll be Auds (180) by the time the next thread is started. ๐Ÿ˜ญ None of us will be alive because we will have all died of boredom. ๐Ÿ•Š๐Ÿ’€โšฐ๐Ÿชฆ๐Ÿค

• Haha
Reactions: 8