Alex Simpson #3 She’s incapable of doing anything without Auds (61) 🫠

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t understand, surely they’d have wanted a major upgrade from their old house?! This looks the same but in grey.

Reactions: 5
Oh it’s not looking good guys is it 😂 it’s her gushing post about how proud she was last night. Proud of what? You’ve not earned any of this, your dad has!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
each to their own but that kitchen ,from
what shes shown is ugly and about 10 years outdated .The tap in the sink doesnt even go in the slightest.Was expecting wow factor
---
The crying. My god.
the second hand embarrasment,I couldnt even watch it all

Reactions: 5
My favourite bit of the reveal was kiecooksspagbol telling his brothers that he loves them in the comments, apart from that the kitchen looks boring and Alex's crying is embarrassing.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Also I feel like for the size of the house (how many guest rooms do they need?!) the kitchen is literally tiny, looks like there’s no cupboards on other side of wall so has very little worktop space

Just seems a odd layout so far!

Also I feel like for the size of the house (how many guest rooms do they need?!) the kitchen is literally tiny, looks like there’s no cupboards on other side of wall so has very little worktop space

Just seems a odd layout so far!
i was thinking the exact same ,why does it look so small?
theyre going on like theyve achieved something massive or had something happen they could never have dreamed of .Sorry but Alex has grew up with money and used to being bought flash cars ,bags,holidays,homes and never had to worry about money or work a single day of her life .I just dont get how she would feel a sense of achievement or pride over this .Maybe its tears of relief that its finally done.
They havent really 'built' a house have they,I know its got 12 bathrooms or whatever but isnt Alex used to this standard of living and its just something else thats been handed to her .I dont think its come from her glittering insta career

• Heart
Reactions: 6