Alex Simpson #3 She’s incapable of doing anything without Auds (61) 🫠

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've never known one person to waste so much food. Just goes to show how she stays so thin

Reactions: 1
I've never known one person to waste so much food. Just goes to show how she stays so thin
Her privilege is showing.

Not eating a McDonald’s cos it’s cold. Shot it in the microwave like everyone else.

I can’t believe she posts half the tit she does. This is a woman approaching her mid 30s.

Reactions: 7
Giving it to her mam to wash cos she’ll ruin it more?!
It’s a bit of mud, put it in wash and it magically disappears 😂
Can’t see her ever having kids, how would she cope with the poo/wee/suncream/fruit stains?!
IMG_1114.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Giving it to her mam to wash cos she’ll ruin it more?!
It’s a bit of mud, put it in wash and it magically disappears 😂
Can’t see her ever having kids, how would she cope with the poo/wee/suncream/fruit stains?!
View attachment 2876312
is she mad ? how will she ruin it more ? its a tiny mud mark it will literally be gone in the wash 🤣Shes not right man,what will she do when Auds can no longer do the most basic things for her .She is 30 odd year old! Good luck to her if she has kids ,cant imagine her coping with the aftermath of giving birth,when your kids are ill or even just basic every day life tbh🤣🥴

Reactions: 4
Just put it in the bloody washing machine - what the duck is wrong with her that she can't wash mud off a dressing gown???
What's she going to do when she had a baby that does a poonami - honestly think she'll have a nervous break down.

• Haha
Meanwhile us regular 30 odd year olds are washing stains from clothes whilst also working an actual job, looking after kids, caring for pets, running a house, cooking meals and everything on top. She is absolutely pathetic.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
It’s a white bleeping towelling dressing gown. Put the fucker on a 60 wash with a bit of vanish and you’re golden. Jesus Christ man.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I don’t think it’s helpful that Auds just does everything for her … she should have learned how to wash clothes about 20 years ago 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 5
I don’t think it’s helpful that Auds just does everything for her … she should have learned how to wash clothes about 20 years ago 🤦🏼‍♀️
it’s so cringe. Surely no one looks at her stories when she posts things like that and thinks “I want to be like that.” No wonder her followers never increase.