Alex Simpson #3 She’s incapable of doing anything without Auds (61) 🫠

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haaaa the spare en-suite. That no one will ever use. Her words. What the actual duck. I’d be more concerned about the dodgy tiling job than it being off centre.
A literal 2 bed apartment would've been more than enough for them

• Heart
Reactions: 3
A literal 2 bed apartment would've been more than enough for them
Probably wouldn’t be enough room for all the crap she has.

Two of us live in a 3 bed new build semi. Often think of getting a bigger house and then realise that we don’t need it and half the time it’s just a status symbol.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Haaaa the spare en-suite. That no one will ever use. Her words. What the actual duck. I’d be more concerned about the dodgy tiling job than it being off centre.
Ha yes! Why’s it not grouted at the side but done in the middle?!
It can’t be finished? How bloody naff

Ha yes! Why’s it not grouted at the side but done in the middle?!
It can’t be finished? How bloody naff
It looks shite. Same marble tiles as she had in the last place though I suppose this is the ‘spare en-suite that will never be used’ 😵💫

Reactions: 1
How’s she getting gigs with Lookfantastic? I’ve never seen her shill them or her recommend anything they would sell?

Reactions: 2
Doing what at the house for 6 hours. Shes not a builder. Why is she pretending that sitting telling people what to do and picking paint samples is anywhere close to a job🤦‍♀️ can't wait for her 5 day series, how to style your hair when you're unemployed

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Doing what at the house for 6 hours. Shes not a builder. Why is she pretending that sitting telling people what to do and picking paint samples is anywhere close to a job🤦‍♀️ can't wait for her 5 day series, how to style your hair when you're unemployed
thats of she can fit in 'how to do a bun' into her busy schedule !
I mean doing a bun is such an intricate and time consuming process.Hope you find the time Alex hun x

• Haha
I’m also confused about why they spend so much time there cleaning?
Like their not living there and building work still going on so what exactly is there to clean?!

Reactions: 5
Home girl needs to lessen on the lip filler and Botox. It’s starting to age her.

after months of saying she'll do it shes finally done it guys,shes finally done a ✨bun tutorial✨ eeeek so exciting 🥂
Really hope she can push herself to do one tutorial a day,believe in yaself Alex hun 🤞🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 8
i remember when our oldest was around 15 years old - she'd message us to say " guess what - I tried some fish/meat/veg today!!!" ... all excited because she'd eaten something new. Alex is in her 30s ... its just embarrassing.

Reactions: 2
I can’t believe no one has told her to get a grip. She’s so infantile. She has a meltdown at the most basic of things. It’s like she’s cosplaying being an adult.
---
I can’t believe no one has told her to get a grip. She’s so infantile. She has a meltdown at the most basic of things. It’s like she’s cosplaying being an adult.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Moved in new house, snippet of kitchen shown it’s so 2020 with all the grey marble
Thought everyone had moved on from that?

Reactions: 6