Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TeaTime93

Screenshot_20240311_201002_Instagram.jpg

I just can't with how dense she is.
Vit D & Zinc for her immune system but she posts that shes ill every other week & she literally has no hair and wears hair extension 24/7. Surely people can't be buying that rubbish😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15

AngelBabes

VIP Member
Here’s little old me and Mr. AngelBabes, we’re both 44, work full time and live in a rented three roomed apartment… yes three rooms; lounge / kitchen, one bedroom and one bathroom. I guess I could call it a four roomed apartment because if the doors are closed, the hallway could be classed as a room? 🤷🏼‍♀️🤣 Some folk probably look down their noses on us as we don’t have our own property but it is what it is. 😏 Alex is totally unrelatable, I just can’t cope with her way of living. Why the fuck do they need a house with five bathrooms and 45 bedrooms? She’s always had a privileged lifestyle, but years ago when she was working she seemed more down to earth, now she’s just away with the fairies! 🧚‍♀️ 🧚‍♂️ 🧚

• Heart
Reactions: 13

SC1990

VIP Member
I spotted her and Auds (61) out shopping in the wild not long ago. They strut around like they're celebs pahaha. They sat and had lunch Inc prosecco, and both were dolled up to the nines and posing for pics. They kept looking around too to see if any "fans" had noticed them

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Rabbit!69

VIP Member
I just don’t know how she is not ashamed of her whole life, there is her older sister who lives as independently as she can even though she is downs & Alex can’t even wash her own dressing gown. I would hate for my life to be as empty as Alex’s is & to depend on my family to do everything for me

• Heart
Reactions: 11

Lambo110

It's no secret where she lives and she's put pictures of the full front of the house for everyone to see.
Honestly, I don't know how this one makes it through the day.

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Sophie92

Chatty Member
Let’s be honest, I don’t think our Alex is really doing much proper skiing. A few cute photos and then she’s back in the bar or having a nap.

• Haha

Sophie92

Chatty Member
Oh god is it awful that I actually find Kie Cooks fairly attractive 🙈 I don’t know how Alex doesn’t give him the idk! I think it’s more the fact that he seems to work hard, manage the build and come home and cook dinner than his looks.
But what does he even tell people when they ask about his partner?! It’s not even like she’s a particularly successful influencer. Oh yes Alex sits at home all day while her mum (78) cleans our house and she waits for me to come home and help her walk the dog and cook her dinner?!

• Heart

MissTeddy

VIP Member
Guys - pray for Alex. She’s had a HANGOVER…she feels so awful. Poor lamb has been forced to spend the entire day in bed. 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

She actually doesn’t realise that most of us can’t spend the entire day in bed even if we’re actually genuinely ill. How does she even know it’s the weekend? Her whole existence is just a massive doss!

if she ever has a baby KieCooks will have to quit his job to look after both of them. she’s such an incompetent, pointless mannequin.

ilovetrashtv

What an idiot going to the doctors for that! People actually need those appointments! She knows it was caused my dust so … avoid dust or wear a mask next time and you won’t have any problems? It’ll be gone in a few days, you don’t need to seek medical advice, Alex!

• Heart
Reactions: 8