Alex Simpson #2 She’s sold her house, but keeping quiet as a mouse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think saying she needs help is a bit much. She doesn't need help she just needs to get a grip and she's spoilt. She's a 30 year old woman that everyone treats like she's 14. Her parents and her partner do everything for her. She doesn't clean her own house, make her own food or even have a real job. She has to spend so much time with her mam because her friends all have lives have moved on.
If she’s having panic attacks where she’s struggling to breathe after being out the house by herself for 5 minutes, that definitely suggests she needs some form of professional help to me. I do agree her parents and KieCooks aren’t helping matters by enabling her and going everything for her and she’s probably allowing them to do too much for her when in reality she could be doing a lot of it herself but if she genuinely feels she can’t do stuff without some sort of social assistance, I definitely think she should seek some help.

Reactions: 1
I wonder if Nicola and not so young looking auds were invited to the event or she just took them so she wasn’t alone!

Reactions: 2
I wonder if Nicola and not so young looking auds were invited to the event or she just took them so she wasn’t alone!
I’m going with the latter
Definitely can’t imagine Alex getting a train/driving to Manchester on her own!

Ah if that’s the case when she leaves the house on her own I really feel for her and hope she is addressing the problem. Been through that myself for various reasons and it’s awful, wouldn’t wish it on anyone!

• Sad
She promotes vitamins at the same time she says she's ill, don't think they're working for her 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why does she do these long paragraphs on stories telling us how she feels…who cares if you had a sore throat then it went and now you’ve woken up with a sore throat again? Save this intel for Auds and Kie Cooks

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Also a sore throat is hardly an actual illness. We all wake up with one from time to time but most of us have jobs and responsibilities, we can’t be putting our lives on hold for a sore throat!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Also a sore throat is hardly an actual illness. We all wake up with one from time to time but most of us have jobs and responsibilities, we can’t be putting our lives on hold for a sore throat!
She’s probably got a very naive immune system due to never leaving the house. What did she do that brought the sore throat on? Go to M&S? MACdonalds drive thru?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I think she's got her hair extensions back in. I dont think I've seen a story where she's mentioned having them done. Unless she thinks she's convinced us the hair vitamins are working🙄

• Haha
I think she's got her hair extensions back in. I dont think I've seen a story where she's mentioned having them done. Unless she thinks she's convinced us the hair vitamins are working🙄
She’s been shilling them for years and still wears extensions. Clearly don’t work. I’m surprised the brand wants to work with people who wear extensions…

Reactions: 3
Why does she do these long paragraphs on stories telling us how she feels…who cares if you had a sore throat then it went and now you’ve woken up with a sore throat again? Save this intel for Auds and Kie Cooks
its like thinking out loud isnt it 😂her internal monologue

• Haha
Alex has had a long arse week but luckily she’s off on a little holiday tomorrow to recuperate. #PrayForAlex 🙏🏼

IMG_4961.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Long ass week ??? she genuinely doesn't know the meaning.
How does Kie Cooks tolerate her - she's much a lazy melt.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.