Alex Simpson #2 She’s sold her house, but keeping quiet as a mouse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine being in a beautiful 5 star hotel and not getting pool because you have fake hair.
she‘ll be a right boring mum if she ever has kids.

Reactions: 7
As if she needed to count down to get in the pool, like she's 8 years old😂 i just can't with her a swear.
Jesus that is one of the most tragic things I’ve seen.

Had to get the ‘pair of shoes from selfridges’ in thought, didn’t he?

As if she can’t buy her own shoes ahahaha.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
how many times has she done a poll now asking if she looks like her mam or dad 🤣🤣🤣how tradge ! is she 10?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She’s hit a new level of pathetic today.
So she obviously hasn’t been in the pool yet on this holiday.
Eyelashes around the pool? With your parents and fiancé… who is she trying to impress?!

Me and my husband are using do pool gymnastics and dirty dancing lifts 😂
She’s next level boring

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s hit a new level of pathetic today.
So she obviously hasn’t been in the pool yet on this holiday.
Eyelashes around the pool? With your parents and fiancé… who is she trying to impress?!

Me and my husband are using do pool gymnastics and dirty dancing lifts 😂
She’s next level boring
does she ever do anything on any of
her holidays other than put on a different ball gown every night .Dont get me wrong theres nothing wrong with a chill holiday by the pool but she has so much time and money on her hands ,no responsibility whatsoever and this is how she chooses to spend her holidays.Ffs go and do something ,see something .They are all SO boring

• Heart
Reactions: 7
how many times has she done a poll now asking if she looks like her mam or dad 🤣🤣🤣how tradge ! is she 10?
Botoxed to duck, perma white teeth, bleached hair and orange tan. I’d say Auds.

Sorry I’m being harsh, she’s harmless and probably a nice person but duck me she is clueless.

Botoxed to duck, perma white teeth, bleached hair and orange tan. I’d say Auds.

Sorry I’m being harsh, she’s harmless and probably a nice person but duck me she is clueless.
her dads teeth are bloody shocking ! turkey teeth or what.Who cares who she looks like ,there her parents,whys she asking 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
her dads teeth are bloody shocking ! turkey teeth or what.Who cares who she looks like ,there her parents,whys she asking 🤣
They are bad. All that money and they look like that! Maybe it’s a filter she’s using. Surely he’s not walking around like that!

Can’t imagine she’s ever had to deal with anything remotely traumatic in her life to date. Must be nice! :ROFLMAO:

Can’t imagine she’s ever had to deal with anything remotely traumatic in her life to date. Must be nice! :ROFLMAO:
It’s probably part of the reason why she is the way she is. Money can make a lot of issues go away. It’s not like she ever had to worry about redunancy or paying bills etc.

idk what shes influencing us to do at the moment .That green gown like shes going to the oscars 🤣girl we are sat on our sofas and going to work !
Can anyone relate to her cos I cant

idk what shes influencing us to do at the moment .That green gown like shes going to the oscars 🤣girl we are sat on our sofas and going to work !
Can anyone relate to her cos I cant
If they make it down the aisle I can only imagine her wedding dress! Wowza.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.